• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Is next gen game development getting cheaper somehow? Pretty amazing that only 90 person team can make next gen visual benchmark.

Ninja Theory is also pretty small, right? And they're making Senua 2 which looks amazing

Well, SOTC remake is one of the best looking games on the current gen at 60 fps, so it is not hard to believe with Bluepoint.

Phoenix15

Banned
Oct 23, 2019
It took shawn weeks to even say anything on twitter when he left. And when he finally did, didn't say anything about playstation as a company.

Compare that to when Tretton left.

And their PR

Compare this to when Shawn left.

"It is with great emotion that we announce that Worldwide Studios Chairman Shawn Layden will be departing SIE. His visionary leadership will be greatly missed. We wish him success in future endeavors and are deeply grateful for his years of service. Thanks for everything, Shawn!"

Remember, he started working at Sony in NINETEEN EIGHTY SEVEN. Over 30 years.

Yeah, we'll just give him a tweet.

Give me a break lol.

Yo usually do those type of statements for two reasons :

-This person was fired in a bad way

-This person got to leave beacause of a deep personal reason, like serious illness affecting him or a familly member or something like that, and you don't spill on it for obvious reasons.

The thing is, if you fired this person, in a bad way, you don't write "with great emotions".
And he will not continue to encourage your company and its partners on social networks.

Just sayin'

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
So,I just read in the other place,one of the "insiders" :
GPU: PS5>SeX ~10%
RayTracing Accelerators: PS5>X1 (PS5's RT works by using acceleration structures and algorithms much like nVidia's RTX cores)
CPU: Sex>PS5 ~ 6%
Memory: PS5>Sex for the size and bandwidth
SSD: PS5>Sex ~ Over twice as fast (this is the biggest and most noticable difference)
Fan noise (Dev-Kit): Sex>PS5 (not as egregious 1x vs. Pro).

BTW it's up to you believe me or not, but things gonna be clear very soon and you will find out who knows and who knows shit.

Bonus?
Remedy and Housemarque have been in Sony's WWS family for a while now!

Techland belongs to MS now!

the other "inside" replayed with:
The reason Techland delayed Dying Light 2 is because it ran so poorly on the base Xbox One but yeah Techland is Microsoft now. Remedy and Housemargue are in the final stages of being required by Sony, it's not a done deal just yet.
LOL
Activision is following the market leader, if after the next gen launch, Xbox end up leading, Activision gonna switch partnership to Xbox the next year. it's probably not up to Sony. just like how they lost Monster Hunter Portable to Nintendo
Sony losing MH to Nintendo was due to different factors than not being the market leader anymore.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Man, im pretty fucking excited for their game. I really hope the demon souls remake at launch is true.

Oct 27, 2017
m7huk6u8pb441.png

Damn that's one of the most beautiful covers of all time. And I remember there was a thread a while ago about boring game covers and someone said Sony is the king of shitty game covers. The whole game looks like a moving art piece.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I heard from my sources that MS will buy Sony. Subscribe to my youtube channel and patreon to learn more.

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I heard from some sources that given the amazing sucess Sony had on revealing the PS5 logo on Instagram, they changed all their plans and now the full reveal is being moved to a new format: Instagram Stories.

We should be hearing some stuff this month, but it is supposedly dropping on a (random) Tuesday.

PJV3

Oct 25, 2017
London
I heard from some sources that given the amazing sucess Sony had on revealing the PS5 logo on Instagram, they changed all their plans and now the full reveal is being moved to a new format: Instagram Stories.

We should be hearing some stuff this month, but it is supposedly dropping on a (random) Tuesday.

Sweet, I hope they use a wacky influencer type for each one.

Deleted member 43220

May 11, 2018

Someone already saw this video?
Curious that the Playstation's lightbar turned on at the same time with the *beep*.

starblue

Oct 28, 2017
Finally, after few month looking everywhere (even tokyo) today I found NiOh Complete edition at reasonable price (32$).

7wHXm4J.jpg

Also I bought Kyoei Toshi.

Im still looking for the PS Vita but it's sold out everywhere (used) or the price is super duper expensive for what it is.

mullah88

Oct 28, 2017
Love it, I can be playing the last of us 2. And my clan is ready to go in Socom remake, an invite is sent, the game will load in the background and once I switch over, I'll be right in the game

couple this with the feature of hovering over the game icon which then starts the process of the game loading without you actually committing to play the game. These are the features that are driving excitement for me but teraflops!

EAD Ninja

任天堂 の 忍者
Oct 27, 2017
Is SIE's new horror title for February getting a retail release or is it digital only?

(It's so good to see these lower budget titles from SIE.)

pedrazaa96

Jan 21, 2020
countdown ... 5,4,3,2,1. starts the conference with a video asi of all sony first party in ps4, black screen for 2 seconds, then 4k 60fps ps5. Input video. (this > god of war e3 2016)
Hit everyone on the chin. Jim and Hermen appear with the music of uncharted 4 in the background, people go crazy, and the first world news about ps5, at the start of the conference, are their exclusive games ps4.

Deleted member 43220

May 11, 2018

This guy smoked something really strong lol. Neither in a dream Sony would announce so many games.
And he's excluding 3rd party games 😂

Templeusox

Oct 25, 2017
All the rumors that include any mention of MLB The Show 21 at Sony's reveal or in their launch lineup can be immediately disqualified. Some of the other mentioned games are also ludicrous, but mentioning The Show 21 is actually nonsensical.

Status
Not open for further replies.