• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

BoJack

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Alright, I just saw the trailer of Westworld's new season. The moment that I heard Aaron Paul's voice, I thought he would be a great protagonist or antagonist for a high quality cinematic game. And since Sony WWS are great at making these kind of games, one of the them would be perfect for him in a next gen project. Personally, I love to see him as protagonist or antagonist in Naughty Dog's new IP. I don't know if any of you guys at ND are reading this (I think Neil will read this. He used to read comments on GAF some times lol) but if you are, please consider this idea. It would be a perfect match. Believe me.

Era, tell me that I'm not the only one who loves this idea. Am I?

ActWan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I genuinely wish Aaron Paul was my father. When I fell off my bike Aaron Paul would be close behind to pick me up brush the dirt off of knees and arms. He would squat real low beside me, reach into his back pocket to find a pristine handkerchief. He folds it into a loose ball to dab at my cheeks and dry my tears. I lift my eyes and see his concerned expression, and once he sees I am free from injury his countenance shifts to a toothy dimpled grin. "Son, what do we when we fall down?" He asks. I quickly swallow my embarrassment and pain to reply, "We get back up." He runs his hands quickly through my hair and smiles bigger, "That's right my boy and don't forget it! Go on now. Ride!" I pedal fast and confidently cause I know dad is watching and I know that I am secure in his gaze. Aaron Paul is watching.

Jawbreaker

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
cbllVyh.png

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
I genuinely wish Aaron Paul was my father. When I fell off my bike Aaron Paul would be close behind to pick me up brush the dirt off of knees and arms. He would squat real low beside me, reach into his back pocket to find a pristine handkerchief. He folds it into a loose ball to dab at my cheeks and dry my tears. I lift my eyes and see his concerned expression, and once he sees I am free from injury his countenance shifts to a toothy dimpled grin. "Son, what do we when we fall down?" He asks. I quickly swallow my embarrassment and pain to reply, "We get back up." He runs his hands quickly through my hair and smiles bigger, "That's right my boy and don't forget it! Go on now. Ride!" I pedal fast and confidently cause I know dad is watching and I know that I am secure in his gaze. Aaron Paul is watching.
Is there a reference that I'm missing here?

Harp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I can't imagine caring that he, specifically, be a protagonist, or even a major character in a game. I suppose I wouldn't be opposed to it, though.

Though given his success between Breaking Bad and Bojack, couldn't his agent easily find him work in a video game if he wanted it? Maybe he don't want it.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Quietly whispering "Fuck yeah, bitch" as he watches you ride away.

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm

Alright, you've convinced me. I, Evan Wells will insert him into our next project here at Naughty Dog, the company I am presently president of. I'm CCing Yoshida and Jim just so they're in the loop.

Uh while I'm here any other requests for future games, I'm all ears

*grips pen to notepad*

OP
OP
BoJack

BoJack

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Hmm

Alright, you've convinced me. I, Evan Wells will insert him into our next project here at Naughty Dog, the company I am presently president of. I'm CCing Yoshida and Jim just so they're in the loop.

Uh while I'm here any other requests for future games, I'm all ears

*grips pen to notepad*

C'mon dude. Don't be rude. It's a wish.

Acquiescence

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Lake Titicaca
0e3.png

I mean, this is a random ass thread. But he's an excellent actor so I wouldn't say no. I've always been happy to see more of him in stuff after Breaking Bad.

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
It needs to star lady Gaga who is also doing the music so he can do the next game from Bend Studio.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
I saw Aaron Paul at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?"

I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

BeaconofTruth

Dec 30, 2017
Other than the randomness of the thread, not exactly a hot take pick. Aaron Paul is a pretty legit actor, with the right material he would probably kill it in a game. Unless we got cats here implying Naughty Dog can't provide good material?

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Future Uncharted reboot

Aaron Paul as Nathan Drake

Dominic Monaghan as Samuel Drake

Set in the future where they try to find Putin's lost treasure in the ruins of Moscow