• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 3 days, 20 hours, 17 minutes, 43 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

Please welcome your new General Manager: B-Dubs!

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
so YOU'RE the one responsible for all the bad things in the world on the site now

I've got my eye on you

Poodlestrike

It's salt.
Oct 25, 2017
It's been great working with you, Ceri!

Dubs, as your alt, does this mean that now I'm allowed to ban people at will?

Illusion

Oct 27, 2017
Are you sure you want B-Dubs of all people to take over?

You know there is a 50-50 chance that half of everyone on the site will be banned in order to achieve perfect balance. Why would you let this potential maniac take over?

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Good luck, B. I’ve been through enough shit with you to know you can do this. ✊💙

May you have a peaceful and restful new year, Ceri. All the best and all my love.

B-Dubs

Oh well, what the hell?
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Are you sure you want B-Dubs of all people to take over?

You know there is a 50-50 chance that half of everyone on the site will be banned in order to achieve perfect balance. Why would you let this potential maniac take over?

Good luck, B. I’ve been through enough shit with you to know you can do this. ✊💙

May you have a peaceful and restful new year, Ceri. All the best and all my love.
That means everything coming from you brother

May 20, 2018
Ponds
Thanks for everything Cerium! You deserve a long vacation for all the hard work you’ve done managing the site and helping with its creation. I want to say congrats to B-Dubs! All around great individual and l wish him the best with his new duties.

gundamarxist

Dec 28, 2019
United States
I am brand new to the forum but I just have to say that the atmosphere of this forum is by far the best of any site I’ve ever been on. I’m excited for what the future brings. Farewell Cerium and welcome B-Dubs! May the future Era ever shine bright.

daTRUballin

Oct 25, 2017
Portland, Oregon
For some reason, I've always thought that Shinobi was the head honcho of this site, not Cerium. I feel like I've been out of touch or something lol.

Nevertheless, I wish you all the luck in the world with your new position, B-Dubs!

Kaitos

Oct 25, 2017
PoliERA’s deep state has penetrated the establishment. all according to keikaku

(Congrats buddy, you deserve it)

B-Dubs

Oh well, what the hell?
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
From one of the manga thread dudes on the old site to GM. Pretty cool to see! Congrats and good luck, B-Dubs. Bring back your Lupin avatar.
I'd need someone to dig it up for me, I'm sure I have it around here somewhere though. I'm pissed I lost it because someone made it just for me lol

Prax

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for all you did Cerium, espeically for getting this site launched in the first place with both time and money! Sorry you're feeling burned out. Hopefully not too much of that is due to the site lol. I suspect you'll still help out in a bunch of ways we'll never know about until a decade later.

And welcome to upper management, B-Dubs ! Looking forward to the future of Era with you!

deprecated

Apr 15, 2019
Thank you for all the hard work Cerium and congratulations B-Dubs. Hearing about community wide events and why you're even involved is encouraging for the direction of this forum.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
As General Manager I'll be running the site in all its particulars, and I'll be in charge of the staff. The hierarchy, to the extent that it exists, can be found on the staff roster.

When the site was created there were multiple owners, but they left and sold their shares to Cerium. He'll still own the site and take care of logistics on that end.

The site staff are all volunteers, mods and admins. Some of the more specialized work is compensated, and that's always been the case.
Appreciate the transparency! All the best :)

Snormy

Snormyself to sleep
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
Thank you for everything Cerium. I hope you have peaceful and prosperous future. I'm bad with words but we really can't thank you enough.

Congrats B-Dubs. Now let me PM you my secret list of members to perm.

Bufbaf

Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Well now I kinda want to play sea of thieves again.

Thank you, Cerium! Good luck, B-Dubs! If you ever need community management advice, let me know (not meant as a slight, it's just been my choice job for years)!

oreomunsta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
>> When you realize that you've killed the new General Manager of your favourite site in mafia games

Shadow

Oct 28, 2017
Good luck B-Dubs! May your General Manager days be the highest of greatness. Also thank you to all the mods as well, you’ve been doin great.
(I also want to get into playing games with you guys sometime, sounds like fun)

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you for everything you've done, Cerium, and congratulations to you, B-Dubs! I know he's got the heart in the right place, so this fits like a glove!