• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 6 days, 5 hours, 39 minutes, 55 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

Please welcome your new General Manager: B-Dubs!

Llyrwenne

Hopes and Dreams SAVE the World
Oct 26, 2017
Thank you, Cerium , for all your hard work in getting this site launched and getting it to where it is today (and also for putting up with me during the brief time I had the privilege to be part of the team). This place would not be here without you. Thank you for everything, and may 2020 bring you some peace and rest. 💖

Congratulations to B-Dubs for his new role. You're a good dude, and I know you'll kick ass at it. ✨

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Cerium, I haven't spent as much time working closely with you as some of the other admins, but in all that time, I've seen how much you do for the site behind the scenes and how much effort you've put in to make the forum as great and welcoming as possible. Thank you so much for giving us all a home, and I hope that you get some well deserved rest.

As for that B-Dubs guy, he's all right I think :p.

Rösti

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for all great work, Cerium. And best wishes to B-Dubs. I'm looking forward to all exciting things on schedule for 2020.

dragonbane

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I hope this position is compensated else it's a bit weird that all the ad money still goes to a owner who is on permanent hiatus lol

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
Good luck from me, B-Dubs. And thank you for your work so far. One of the mods/admins I can actually remember from the top of my head.

Filipus

Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Also, can we cut out the platform warring? It’s driving me a bit mad. New consoles are coming, they’re going to be awesome, can we just have fun?
This so much. In a website where I would expect the majority of the community to be adults it's kind of suprising how childish people can be when it comes to this subject.

Excited for the next few years.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure it goes without saying to Cerium, but he's done a lot more for the team than any of us could have imagined. He is frankly the reason a few of us are still here. He'll be sorely missed.

Now B-Dubs..... VIVA A REVOLUÇÃO!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
Cerium you paying this man right? He's taking over all the hard work during the year where we have a next gen launch and an election

WarioLuigi22

May 11, 2019
I hope this position is compensated else it's a bit weird that all the ad money still goes to a owner who is on permanent hiatus lol
Honestly it seems like an amazing gig for Cerium. Don’t have to pay anyone save for maybe the people developing the custom XF mods, while you can just chill and rake in the passive income. I’m jealous lol

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats B-Dubs! You’ve come a long way from the IGN days but you were always level headed back then. Like back in 05, 06 lol.

I know you’ll do good work.

Jacknapes

Oct 26, 2017
Caldicot, South Wales
I'm not the biggest contributor to the forums, but i dabble in/out and have seen Era change in many ways, mostly for the good. Thanks for all your hard work, Cerium and best of luck in the future if i don't see you around the forum.

Congratulations to B-Dubs on the new role, good luck filling those shoes.

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
I may not comment often, but I visit and interact with this site for several hours a day, daily since it's inception. I'm glad this place exists as I was heartbroken at the way things went down with the other site as it too was my home since 2006. ERA has surpassed any other website/forum that i've been a part of, and the community here is as fantastic as it is because of the moderation that happens behind the scenes. I'll never understand what you all do, but I greatly appreciate the environment you helped create and maintain.

Thank you for all the hard work Cerium and congratulations to B-Dubs on this new roll! We know you'll do great and I personally can't wait for you to bring back animated avatars :P

spider

CLANG
Oct 23, 2017
Australia
thank you ceri <3 your dedication is nothing short of inspiring and im sure you will remain a friendly casper always around us to share your wisdom and strength and compassion and also beauty, great beauty apparently there was an old casper movie that would embody what im trying to say but i never saw it except for a few haunted gifs from it on the internet

good luck, bidu ! you got dis \o/

Chronospherics

Games User Researcher
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
Brighton
Thanks Cerium for everything you've done for the community here. We're luck to have people like you and now B-Dubs taking care of this place.