• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
UPDATE: Confirmed. Coming this summer.

###

Teaser:

DaV5TaKW4AABe1z.png

MSC's icon:

mercenaries-saga-chroxtpi8.jpg

Makes sense as they're releasing Flyhigh Works/Circle Ent's VOEZ at retail also, so there you go! :P

Last edited:

Deft Beck

Oct 26, 2017
Space
I'm a bit annoyed at this, due to having already bought it digitally, but I am glad that it's getting a physical retail release, due to the exposure it'll get in that space.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm a bit annoyed at this, due to having already bought it digitally, but I am glad that it's getting a physical retail release, due to the exposure it'll get in that space.
Welcome to buying digital when you're a physical collector.

Every single time I crack on a digital release it gets announced months later after I bought it. -_-

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ooo never got around to buying this. Retail could be nice.

Deleted member 7572

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I own the second on 3DS, but never got around to the collection on Switch. Will definitely pick up the retail version!

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, that title. How can something be both a Saga and a Chronicle? Seems like gratuitous synonyms to me. It's like "People's Democratic Republic".

Mejilan

Oct 27, 2017
IIRC, 2 and 3 are on 3DS, and maybe mobile; but the Switch trilogy is the first time we get the first in a localized format.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, that title. How can something be both a Saga and a Chronicle? Seems like gratuitous synonyms to me. It's like "People's Democratic Republic".

It makes sense when you consider the series is called Mercenaries Saga and this release comprises of three games.

julealgon

Banned
Feb 5, 2018
It looks like it was a quick port and it resulted in some issues. Physical would be nice, but if they haven't fixed it, no buy.

Do you have more details on the problems? If they are severe enough I'd probably consider passing on it as well, but I guess they can't be too impactful for the gameplay considering this is turn-based, right?