• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nida

Aug 31, 2019
Everett, Washington
Cool to see how many Era members are in my general area. :D

I was supposed to go down to Bothell for a bit of work. They said they had zero snow at the time, and it looked like the picture I posted earlier.

I'm curious to see how 164 looks up to the interstate entrance. Last year it was an ice nightmare in spots.

ShroudOfFate

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Looks like it's supposed to start around 3am here in Troutdale, but we'll see if it sticks 🤷‍♂️

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
you're a damn liar. Nothing just a mile away from you!

:-(
MI8ullc.jpg

ITS FUCKING HApPENNING!!!

aint no party like a donner party!!!!!

Lashes.541

Dec 18, 2017
Roseburg Oregon
No snow here in southern Oregon.. yet, I like snow, I lived in Alaska... I'm just hoping it's not like last year was. My town was un drivable for over a week! I would kill for the city to plow the roads.

ChubbyHuggs

Oct 27, 2017
I work at WinCo and people are slowly coming in to buy stuff instead of slamming it the day before. I hope it doesn't snow.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Goddammit, I'm flying to Seattle for a few days for my new job. Of course it'd be snowy the 2 days I'll be there.

inner-G

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PNW
How much is that cheap ass Bezos going to chip in for snow removal?

Goddammit, I'm flying to Seattle for a few days for my new job. Of course it'd be snowy the 2 days I'll be there.
You already have the job, hit up the weed store and just do Pikes Place Market, MoPop, breweries, etc. There's plenty of cool stuff to do indoors (it rains a lot and gets dark early half the year so we need places to go)

Plus you might get to see the city in a way that not many except those that live there do 🤷‍♂️

Vertpin

Oct 27, 2017
BeavertonERA, who here is hoping for a snow day tomorrow?

I have linear algebra tomorrow and I want a snow day but

i also don't because I know it'll just make the next class way more rough

Mochi

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Got what seems like an inch outside right now in the Seattle burbs. Still snowing strong, looks like it's set to continue till the early am?

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
You already have the job, hit up the weed store and just do Pikes Place Market, MoPop, breweries, etc. There's plenty of cool stuff to do indoors (it rains a lot and gets dark early half the year so we need places to go)

Plus you might get to see the city in a way that not many except those that live there do 🤷‍♂️
Haha, I lived most of my life in Seattle so I've already been to all the main attractions.

I'll need to drive from Snohomish to Redmond potentially in snow for a few days which will suck if it does end up snowing.

JohnsonUT

Oct 27, 2017
Off topic, but what is with everyone keeping their Christmas lights up and on through middle of January up here? Not complaining, but in Texas they were all down by the 2nd. Is it the weather?

W-00

Oct 27, 2017
The snow is sticking in my area. It's just a fine dusting here so far, but it's sticking.

Last edited:

leder

Oct 25, 2017
Off topic, but what is with everyone keeping their Christmas lights up and on through middle of January up here? Not complaining, but in Texas they were all down by the 2nd. Is it the weather?
It's dark before you get home until March so it's kind of a pain in the ass to take them down. Also people are lazy.

lokiduck

The Fallen
Mar 27, 2019
Washington
Wow so many PNW-Erans in here :o

I live across the Puget Sound from Seattle and currently we just have frost/light snow stuff. My roomie is seriously hoping she doesn't have to work tomorrow.