• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
Big bust in Portland so far. It's actually sunny outside right now, and there's no real precipitation coming in today. Even expectations for tomorrow are more subdued than they were yesterday.
Yeah. People were freaking out last week and over the weekend; the shelves at Fred Meyer were picked bare in places. It's not my first winter in Portland, so my thinking was "y'all overreacting, this is going to be nothing." And sure enough, 4 days of snow turned out to be 4 minutes of snow. Frankly I'm grateful; I'm beyond the age where being snowed in is a good thing.

DazzlerIE

Oct 25, 2017
We're getting sent home from the office here in Vancouver. I had to walk in earlier because transit gave up. Not looking forward to trekking home

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
Looks like it's going to stay around 38-40 down here in Longview for now.

Please keep your snow up there, thank you!

Bob White

Oct 27, 2017
Saw the sun this morning and thought it was over, now it looks like a blizzard here in Lake Stevens. It's coming down thick and fast. Road outside my house getting covered pretty quick.

jb1234

Very low key
Oct 25, 2017
It's dying down in Seattle but the damage has been done. Feel bad for commuters.

opticalmace

Oct 27, 2017
Also in Vancouver. Managed to snag a laptop from work so I can work from home tomorrow. This week on the skytrain has sucked ass.