• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Sobble looking like some kind of emo teen with the hair covering one eye is so stupid it has to be real

Already happened once. He brushes his "hair" away a lot in his animation, too.
600px-723Dartrix.png

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
This is 100 percent real, all the threads about it got deleted off of vp and the twitter account was deleted too

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Here you will be able to find answers for common questions like "How many Pokémon are there" without spoiling on other aspects of the game

I just want to say I really appreciate this in particular. I very much would like to know information like this without having the actual details spoiled. Thank you for thinking to include it in the OP.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Emo Sobble's fine. The thing that annoys me is they have nearly the same shade of green as a secondary color.

Zukkoyaki

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I... really like the Sobble evolution. I'm leaning real right now. Just need to see the final form and Scorbunny's evolutions so I can decide.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
they need to upload the files for the datamine to start, I have no idea if they will, the twitter account got deleted and nothing else resembling those images has come out since, so this might be a one and done

Nov 23, 2017
I like them, they will look better when in a battle and they have the full shading and lighting on them. They look flat here cause it's just the dex shot.

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
they need to upload the files for the datamine to start, I have no idea if they will, the twitter account got deleted and nothing else resembling those images has come out since, so this might be a one and done

Uploading the datamined copy is asking for trouble, they should just privately send the datamine to the usual Pokémon hack community gurus.

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
Whoever dropped Sobble right away right now are fake Sobble fans. Please don't pick them if you ever change your mind when you see their final form if those models are real.

Devil

Oct 25, 2017
First evolutions are unimportant to me. I just want to see the final ones.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Considering these were off screen pics I doubt they have the means to dump the game.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
I hate the colors on those so much.

What's so hard about coming up with a consistent color scheme? They were great to begin with, but now yellow-y green on Grookey looks terrible.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh Sobble looks awful. Grookey looks good so if it stays consistent that will be my new starter.

I can't see Scorbunny turning out well.

King Alamat

Nov 22, 2017
Emo Sobble and its lime green hands/feet remind me of neon monster band shirts from a decade ago and that's a good thing.

cyappu

Jun 4, 2019
Why are people always surprised when the middle evos look a bit janky?

(that said I don't think they look that bad)

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
The fringe going two tone on Sobble makes tons of sense, the last stage is probably gonna add a 3rd color if it doesn't completely stray from this design. Grookey's meanwhile is as straightforward as it can get, last stage is gonna probably have a literal belly drum.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
Damn it, the leaker should have been smarter about it and posted on vp or dm'd dataminers

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
VP doesn't want trouble with Nintendo or TPC so i understand why they're doing this but it seems a bit too late for that.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I wish we got better screenshots, espicially since Switch can take screenshots directly now.

Only doubt is when we've seen the pokedex in the past. The background on them have been red.

That could just be the zoomed in Pokemon Viewer over the scroll through the dex though.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Why are people always surprised when the middle evos look a bit janky?

(that said I don't think they look that bad)

Yea the mid evos nearly always make me go "Well, good thing they evolve again" lol

They're alright, particularly Sobble's, but I still only care about the final evolution

Status
Not open for further replies.