• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kenpachii

Banned
Mar 23, 2018
Lol so after the lets go backslash they decided to pull another waiting game for a new gen game.

What a shit show of a company.

Abhor

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
Now this I can get behind. Let's Go has completely failed to excite me, but this... This is something I look forward to.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Lol so after the lets go backslash they decided to pull another waiting game for a new gen game.

What a shit show of a company.

they announced the date the same time they showed this years game. Im not sure where you're getting this as a response to backlash (is there even backlash outside of resetera?)

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
they announced the date the same time they showed this years game. Im not sure where you're getting this as a response to backlash (is there even backlash outside of resetera?)
Not to mention they specified when they announced Let's Go that it wasn't the game that they mentioned at E3 last year, Gen 8 was.

Puruzi

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Glad to see more details on the Gen 8 games, the shitshow that's Let's Go has me 151% unexcited. Def skipping that filler nonsense and I'm more excited for the 2019 games now.