• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Let's GO!

• Pikachu

Votes: 542 27.2%
  • Eevee

Votes: 920 46.3%
  • Home

Votes: 527 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Conor419

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
London
You are the only one in this thread constantly whining about them and demanding others to get banned for posting speculative tweets in a speculation thread. So far nothing they have said regarding the next Pokémon games is proven wrong. If they are legit or not is up to debate but as long as we don't know what the next games will be and how they will look like we can't say for sure if they are wrong or right.

Pro tips kid, as you're clearly new to PR and spin.

PixelPar has not committed to anything concrete, which means that he/she absolutely does not know anything. This particular twitter account is taking advantage of the collective misbelief that they might know something in order to draw followers and views to their profile. However, if you ask around, nobody here can actually can give a concrete reason as to why PP is a valid insider, and so people only think they might know something because other people have been fooled into thinking that they know something. This is a textbook example of how to mislead people, this is how rumours work.

These are not speculative tweets, because the profile has not claimed anything that actually matters to anyone. These tweets solely exist to attract attention to a twitter account, and thus have NO more relation to Pokemon Switch than the tens of thousands of other twitter accounts.

Emily said:
I wouldn't expect any announcements this week.

Fucking legend, THANKS.

Revolsin

Usage of alt-account.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wait a minute.

No announcements....

But a stealth drop wouldn't need an announcement.

Holy shit we're getting the trailer drop this week

Deleted member 8112

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Pro tips kid, as you're clearly new to PR and spin.

PixelPar has not committed to anything concrete, which means that he/she absolutely does not know anything. This particular twitter account is taking advantage of the collective misbelief that they might know something in order to draw followers and views to their profile. However, if you ask around, nobody here can actually can give a concrete reason as to why PP is a valid insider, and so people only think they might know something because other people have been fooled into thinking that they know something. This is a textbook example of how to mislead people, this is how rumours work.

These are not speculative tweets, because the profile has not claimed anything that actually matters to anyone. These tweets solely exist to attract attention to a twitter account, and thus have NO more relation to Pokemon Switch than the tens of thousands of other twitter accounts.
Despite having teased the March 8th Direct with a series of tweets that read "THURSDAY DIRECT"? Anyways, you'll probably say that was only a one shot or something.

Conor419

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
London
Despite having teased the March 8th Direct with a series of tweets that read "THURSDAY DIRECT"? Anyways, you'll probably say that was only a one shot or something.

Were they the first to tease the direct? You know people will latch on to other rumours and make safe guesses right? Another textbook example on how to appear credible..........

Didn't they hint at a late April direct, what happened to that?

Revolsin

Usage of alt-account.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ya'll just too weak.

Watch the trailer come today and everyone collectively explodes, except me, cause I -believed-.

Deleted member 8674

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It actually is a good comparison imo, and that's the point. Kids don't need hand holding to figure things out. I mean, think about it. Did you need that kind of hand holdyness in a game when you were 8-10? Kids play complex games all the time and excel, and Pokemon isn't a particularly hard game. So what changed from Red/Blue to Su/Mo?

It's honestly just boring for western kids. Can't speak of the Japanese market, but western kid's seem to not play the games as much as they use to because of a lack of engagement, not difficulty.

So hopefully they spice things up a bit in the combat. I know how touchy you guys are to the idea of a combat change, but at least fully animating the mons and making it much more fast paced would go a long way.

They can revamp the whole combat system if they want. I'm not that attached to the old system. Just keep it turn-based but do whatever you want with it. I just want the team to be given a complete freedom to go BoTW crazy with it.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
I guess the EG guy who wore the Kanto shirt was teasing it because he thought the reveal would be this week lol. Not even they expected it to be this late into May

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017
Well, it might be easier for everyone to just expect a Pokemon direct during last week of May so you don't have to wait for the announcement every single week. :P

My friend and I had a conversation about something so I wonder if how people would feel if GameFreak decided to do something different this time. We are getting two versions but this time, it's not for a same console. 3DS and Switch are getting their own version.

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
Well, it might be easier for everyone to just expect a Pokemon direct during last week of May so you don't have to wait for the announcement every single week. :P

My friend and I had a conversation about something so I wonder if how people would feel if GameFreak decided to do something different this time. We are getting two versions but this time, it's not for a same console. 3DS and Switch are getting their own version.

They said that US/UM were the last mainline Pokemon games on 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.