• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Let's GO!

• Pikachu

Votes: 542 27.2%
  • Eevee

Votes: 920 46.3%
  • Home

Votes: 527 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delio

Oct 25, 2017
7rZwSkN.jpg
Well seeing as we have to wait lets have some fake leaks fun time from 4chan! Pokemon Let's Go! Pikachu and Pokemon Let's Go! Eevee.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018
I was sure the fake leaked starters were true a few months ago and I was wrong.

I'm pretty sure these titles are true too...

Delio

Oct 25, 2017
Eevee would be the better choice in this dream land btw. Early Espeon = speedblitz most of Kanto.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The names make a lot of good business sense for those mobile phone users. I don't care what the names are. I want to see the games.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
If the intention's to make Eevee a Pikachu-level mascot for the series, I wonder how that'll go.

They keep pushing Eevee, and it's never quite stuck.

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
There is something that logo that screams "legit" to me, and I don't know what it is. Maybe my pokésense is broken though.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If the intention's to make Eevee a Pikachu-level mascot for the series, I wonder how that'll go.

They keep pushing Eevee, and it's never quite stuck.
It makes sense. Eevee is the most "jack-of-all-trades" Pokémon that they have, and is perhaps the most emblematic of being anything the user wants it to be (you can evolve it to most of the major primary typings). Pikachu exists for the ones who want the friendly mascot experience while Eevee exists for those who want a more personal, tailor-made Pokémon.

Incidentally I'd laugh if Media Create numbers come out and Eevee is the version that sold more.

Charlie0108

Oct 29, 2017
I've been saying the Lapras image was real ever since it first leaked and if this name leak is true I'd be truly shocked if the Lapras image wasn't as well

Deleted member 8166

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
if it is real (big if)...i'll buy both versions for me and eevee for my wife. like..I'll try to buy any switch special edition and everything. two of my favourite pokemons? daaaamn that would be amazing.

Deleted member 8112

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu"
Has the brand name, has a reference to Pokemon GO and mentions the most popular Pokemon. This may look like a dumb name at first but it seems genius enough to be 100% real, and you know that with names like these it will very easily grab attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.