• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Let's GO!

• Pikachu

Votes: 542 27.2%
  • Eevee

Votes: 920 46.3%
  • Home

Votes: 527 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neonep

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody that takes anything this Pixelpar person says as even remotely legit is nothingless than an idiot.

Miller

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all keep saying that he hinted at the 24th, but when someone asked him that he replied with a big red X.

I was referring to the earlier hint about "they didn't even look at my shorts" and the theory that the outline of the shorts he had posted in an earlier image was in the shape of the number 24. What he replied with a big red X to was whether or not "24 hours later" meant that something would happen 24 hours later.

Am I convinced he knows anything and that this isn't a big red herring? Nope. But that's what you missed on Glee.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I see we have reached a second thread. Nintendo has a some type of meeting today/tomorrow right? Wouldn't it be the place to see if they update the release window for Pokemon or just keep it the safe?

Edi:nvm

Last edited:

Deleted member 2340

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe we have a second thread to discuss nothing except gen 1 every ten pages.

Shrugs

Obligatory post to receive notifications on this thread.

Miller

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
where did everything go so wrong?

The proverbial womb.

EDIT: Anyways guys, I think I'm out til Thursday night, Direct or no. Someone just spoiler bombed a Xenoblade 2 thread with Infinity War details. I always hear about people going blackout with social media, but I have never been on the receiving end of this kind of spoiler bombing. See you guys on Thursday night!

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The proverbial womb.

EDIT: Anyways guys, I think I'm out til Thursday night, Direct or no. Someone just spoiler bombed a Xenoblade 2 thread with Infinity War details. I always hear about people going blackout with social media, but I have never been on the receiving end of this kind of spoiler bombing. See you guys on Thursday night!
I dont even want to see that and that would piss me off holy shit. Hope they got banned.

Wololo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Im curious what people are actually expecting out of this. For the their first switch game I think a graphically enhanced version of sun and moon would be more than enough but I suspect some are expecting more than that maybe something more in line with XD gale of darkness.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
The proverbial womb.

I was thinking this would happen. I might stay off here the next few days also unless pokemon is revealed. I'm playing GoW anyway so it's okay.

doemaaan

Oct 27, 2017
I was going to ask some kind soul for a brief update on this game, but the OP did just fine. Thank you.

CarthOhNoes

Someone is plagiarizing this post
Oct 25, 2017
Anybody that takes anything this Pixelpar person says as even remotely legit is nothingless than an idiot.

I never understand why people feel the need to post things like this. You are going to look like just as much of an idiot if it does get revealed in the next couple of days and some of the hints that PP dropped turn out to be true.

Oct 25, 2017
Australia. Nintendo Land
I never understand why people feel the need to post things like this. You are going to look like just as much of an idiot if it does get revealed in the next couple of days and some of the hints that PP dropped turn out to be true.

exactly people need to stop calling each other idiots. people can believe what they want to believe, thats what "hype" is all about.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Is it wrong that part of me hopes they don't reveal it for a long time, or they reveal a spin-off beforehand?

Seeing some of the responses to official tweets makes me sad to be a Pokémon fan. It's almost as bad as the time Bank got delayed

Mr Swine

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
So how late can Gamefreak announce a reveal of the new Pokemon game for Switch? We are a little more than a month away from E3

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
Is it wrong that part of me hopes they don't reveal it for a long time, or they reveal a spin-off beforehand?

Seeing some of the responses to official tweets makes me sad to be a Pokémon fan. It's almost as bad as the time Bank got delayed
I would think you would want to see all the dumb posts, tweets, videos, etc stop.

Oct 25, 2017

That is your hope, nothing wrong in that.

I hope we get this Pokemon game this year, whatever it is. I don't mind if the next game takes longer.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017

lol you know that would only make things worse right?

PKthndr

Oct 25, 2017
Would they really force GF to announce it just because of the investor meeting? Do we ever get anything like this because of investor meetings? The last thing I remember coming from an investor meeting is Mario Kart mobile.

I'm team coming out in 2018, but I also don't think it'll be revealed until closer to E3.

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
What defines a spin-off though?
Good question

People keep referring to Colosseum and XD as main games, but they're officially a spin-off.

If it's a core RPG by Game Freak then it's a main series game, otherwise it's a spin-off.

Would they really force GF to announce it just because of the investor meeting? Do we ever get anything like this because of investor meetings? The last thing I remember coming from an investor meeting is Mario Kart mobile.

I'm team coming out in 2018, but I also don't think it'll be revealed until closer to E3.
No they wouldn't. It's happened before, but not a guarantee

meloa

Nov 10, 2017
lmaooo it's damn near 3am and there's no direct announcement u guys all got duped *laugh emoji*

Radishhead

Oct 30, 2017
I wanna be the very best, like no user ever wasssss (doo doo dodoo) To find fresh rumours is my real test, to post them is my cauuuuuse (dow now NOW).

I will scour the internet; leaks, there are always someee - other people don't understand the madness I've becomeeeee

POKEMON GOTTA POST EM ALL Can't you seee, the Direct is our destiny (dow now NOW) - OOohhHH Era is my best friend (we'll meme until the end)

POKEMON GOTTA POST EM ALL A hope so trueee - just one more day we've got to pull though) You hype me and I'LL HYPE YOU

POOO
KEEE
MONNN

GOTTA POST EM ALL

GOTTA POST EM ALL

POKEMON

Mavrick07

Oct 28, 2017
When Pokemon Switch still hasn't been revealed

84.gif

Ravager777

Jan 1, 2018
I wanna be the very best, like no user ever wasssss (doo doo dodoo) To find fresh rumours is my real test, to post them is my cauuuuuse (dow now NOW).

I will scour the internet; leaks, there are always someee - other people don't understand the madness I've becomeeeee

POKEMON GOTTA POST EM ALL Can't you seee, the Direct is our destiny (dow now NOW) - OOohhHH Era is my best friend (we'll meme until the end)

POKEMON GOTTA POST EM ALL A hope so trueee - just one more day we've got to pull though) You hype me and I'LL HYPE YOU

POOO
KEEE
MONNN

GOTTA POST EM ALL

GOTTA POST EM ALL

POKEMON
Excellent. Now, we only need to record this and tweet it to Nintendo. Surely, they will show us mercy then

Jan 10, 2018
Brazil

POOO
KEEE
MONNN

GOTTA POST EM ALL

GOTTA POST EM ALL

POKEMON
ub8p8indIrB1MuEQFpKwnYt6rDHso4GcJUvwsOWIXIW6tBxOeeqqdA-2ogElbZZ0lZeWWKtMner2a7t4BYyoh9B5xI05FFfb3ufRle-TZSTJ-UH91Z9Dqzrn226M03rZr6j_dAbihEK8tw1yvqRnvRQ=w382-h385-nc

wiill64

Oct 30, 2017
I still think Pokémon Switch is coming out this FY (November 2018 at the earliest/April 2019 at the latest).

Status
Not open for further replies.