• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Let's GO!

• Pikachu

Votes: 542 27.2%
  • Eevee

Votes: 920 46.3%
  • Home

Votes: 527 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Idk, I felt like Togepi was a pretty important part of her arc. She never used to battle much to begin with. And I was super mad when they replaced her. Actually thinking about it still makes me mad lol, she was my favorite character of the group.
I appreciate some of the later female companions more since they were working towards a defined goal(and unlike Ash, succeeded) instead of just...being there.

Honestly, I would've rather them rotate the cast per gen, similar to the manga, Pokemon Adventures, but I guess that ship has sailed and the most they could do is rotate Ash' supporting cast.

Deleted member 8674

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
2oDMSK7.gif

Slamtastic

Oct 26, 2017
Guys I just realized something! The best pokemon only has ONE evolution. That means there is room for another! A transformation for this guy to undo the sins of his current final form!

1402595069577.png

here u go

When searching for this image I realized, there's the same kind of feeling to searching for "Super Saiyan" + a number above 4 when you search "Mega _____", and that's great fun.

soares

May 7, 2018
Wow. I can't believe that in just 24 hours there will have been an announcement for the Direct! Please God have mercy

Status
Not open for further replies.