• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Let's GO!

• Pikachu

Votes: 542 27.2%
  • Eevee

Votes: 920 46.3%
  • Home

Votes: 527 26.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Page 400
giphy.gif

Oct 27, 2017
North Carolina
Haha if dont know about cheese and fake party I'm gonna guess you didnt play the game at all.
Also theres nothing really fun of a "shadow" mechanic that only makes Lugia looks nothing but an edgy re-skin. Its a very restrictive mechanic that blocks you from see basic pokemons parameters introduced in the same generation.
Every person I lend this game feel asleep while playing it of how boring it is(including me).
It isnt a surprise this mechanic never came back lol
God forbid a spin-off does something does something different from the main games :/ and you can piss off with that "didn't play the game at all" crap, excuse me for not knowing what this vague "cheese and fake party" stuff is. The point of the game was to purify shadow Pokemon, which rewarded you with Pokemon that weren't in the gen 3 dex and Pokemon with moves they wouldn't obtain under normal circumstances. One of my favorite GC games... "Didn't play it all", pfft what the hell was that

Status
Not open for further replies.