• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedameister

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
I've created a spreadsheet for people to add their Trainer Codes. This will keep the thread from getting cluttered up with codes, while providing a reference for matching in-game usernames to our ResetEra usernames. I've also added a column for putting your general location, because who doesn't want to add Pokemon from other parts of the world to their collection?

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Could you add me please?
1702 7597 5371
Bedameister in-game as well. (From Germany)

Bakkuma

Oct 28, 2017
I've created a spreadsheet for people to add their Trainer Codes. This will keep the thread from getting cluttered up with codes, while providing a reference for matching in-game usernames to our ResetEra usernames. I've also added a column for putting your general location, because who doesn't want to add Pokemon from other parts of the world to their collection?

Good move, added my details.

casiopao

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Guys. I got some gift and looking for some gift too.

2360 2896 7254

Just add me and i will add u guys all.^_^

Deleted member 2340

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's the deal? I'm not getting any gifts so that I can send out to you kind folk who added me. This is annoying.

Adam_Roman

Oct 25, 2017
So I stopped playing until recently, and there's a raid happening down the street on a dark blue egg in half an hour. Can someone give me a crash course in what to expect?

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What's the deal? I'm not getting any gifts so that I can send out to you kind folk who added me. This is annoying.
I'm getting gifts, but now it says I've already reached my limit of opening gifts today and I certainly haven't done 20. Did they lower the limit again?

OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
DgSNnY4W0AE7xFr.jpg

Hatched a 100% Alolan Meowth :D
Ha! So did I lol

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Geez, I guess I need to spend/buy/earn coins for the bag upgrades to help stock up on the good items that can come from gifts.

Would be nice to get a feature to show where you've received postcards from, like how you can see the gyms you've visited. Getting them from far away is much more interesting than nearby.

I've only been playing a month, joined when my girlfriend reinstalled so we could do it together. I love collecting shit, so I knew if I ever tried this I'd get into it.

Theorymon

Oct 25, 2017
So every egg I've hatched today (like 5 today) has been an Alolan Mewoth. Is something up or am I just unlucky lol.

Would rather it be Alolan Grimers or Vulpix since I'm gonna need those for Let's Go teams (especially Vulpix if Go transfers have Hidden Abilities)!

OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Meowth seems to be the common one. Vulpix rare. Doesn't help there are literally only 4 Pokemon in these eggs.. lol Sound the chance of getting Meowth is extremely high..

Also, I'm not over 800 ultra balls, 200 gained since like Thursday lol

OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I actually hope they do nerf the gifts, if only to allow for like 40 max or 60 max gifts open. I still have a lot of gifts left...

OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Updated the OP, also added the spreadsheet link as well (hidden of course). Also:

FB_IMG_1529784660610.jpg

ChaoPaiLa

Oct 28, 2017
Added myself to the spreadsheet.
I apologize if I can't give gifts frequently. I only go out of the house during Tuesdays and Wednesdays and sometimes on the weekend.

Oct 31, 2017
Zagreb, Croatia
Hi guys. As I saw new update, I wanted to return back to Pokemon Go. Once I downloaded app again (Android) and tried to connect with my Pokemon Trainer Club account, I received following error multiple times: "Unable to authenticate. Please try again".

Is there any help for this problem, I can't find any solution :/ My Trainer Club account on web works.

Robochimp

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hi guys. As I saw new update, I wanted to return back to Pokemon Go. Once I downloaded app again (Android) and tried to connect with my Pokemon Trainer Club account, I received following error multiple times: "Unable to authenticate. Please try again".

Is there any help for this problem, I can't find any solution :/ My Trainer Club account on web works.

Uninstall and reinstall, on Android there is some sort of cache to clear, I'm on iOS so I don't know anything about that.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Could be the servers at that particular time were fucked. Happens to me a few times a day now. Don't really want to link either facebook or google...

patientzero

Oct 25, 2017
Could be the servers at that particular time were fucked. Happens to me a few times a day now. Don't really want to link either facebook or google...

I have to sign out and in regularly for the last couple months on my trainer club account. Alongside numerous glitches and lag it's becoming a total hassle at times.

Also, I don't suppose any sort of raid tracker still exists, right? I'm in an area that doesn't seem to have any sort of dedicated discord or other community (Akron, OH), and it seems impossible to find raids. I've had 7 premium raid passes for nearly a month from a special box and wish I could use them up for rare candy. As it is, I hit up 2-3 solo raids per week out of pure luck, but those net incredibly few of them.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
You'd need to write a program that creates PTC throwaway accounts and keeps track of raids for you locally. We have one that works sort of again. Only scans raids, not which colour it is or who's in them.

Neko_No_Naku

Jan 9, 2018
Hi guys, I just wanted to thank you for all your gifts, I even got two eggs! I'm pretty slow on the replies as I don't have many pokestops around and on top of that the RNG is giving me berries constantly. I'm trying to go through the list gifting at least one each, which seems unending as it keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Have fun and thanks again!

Oxx

Oct 28, 2017
I'm sure they will nerf the gifting system. I'm drowning in ultra balls, max revives, max potions. Having to delete them.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
I wish I could hard block great balls from entering my inventory. My GO+ can't throw them and if I actually want to catch something I'm always drowning in ultra balls to use.

SpeedyBlueDude

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
Provo, Utah
I only have 35 friends and I'm already very over whelmed trying to send gift a to everyone a day now that they updated the gift limit to 5 in your inventory at once.

So far 2 days I've managed to do it, but it's also kind of annoying cause I have to keep going through the list and rechecking while I go down, because there's no notice on who's received a gift and who hasn't.

Kudo

Oct 25, 2017
Added myself to the spreadsheet, drown me in gifts then I'm in dire need of Pokeballs!
I'll start repaying slowly since I haven't gotten many gifts yet.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I only have 35 friends and I'm already very over whelmed trying to send gift a to everyone a day now that they updated the gift limit to 5 in your inventory at once.

So far 2 days I've managed to do it, but it's also kind of annoying cause I have to keep going through the list and rechecking while I go down, because there's no notice on who's received a gift and who hasn't.

This is the biggest problem with it right now. I hope they make a sorting feature so you can see who got one for the day already, who hasn't opened one yet, ect.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, they def need to nerf it. At least increase it to like 40 max per day. If the limit stays that low, I may try to reduce my friend's list. I have like 80 something.

Deleted member 2340

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe city players are complaining about the gift system. I HOPE THEY NEVER NERF IT!!!!

This message brought to you by a rural player who was thirsty for items up until gifts came along.

Oxx

Oct 28, 2017
I have 9x 7km eggs now.

Meowth and Sandshrew hatched. No real impetus to worry about creating egg slots. Time to just harvest the gifts as they come in.

I have used my coins to increase my bag space, so that's that.

Status
Not open for further replies.