• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurtikeya

One Winged Slayer
Dec 2, 2017
Day 2. Caught 21 shinies in addition to the 13 yesterday for a total of 34. No perfect Shiny Eevee today, but I'm quite pleased with the unexpected Shiny Snubbull.

Oxx

Oct 28, 2017
Got 5 shinies on each of the days, but it was a real slog today. 3 of them came in the last 15 minutes.

Already have Vapes/Flares/Jolts. Just need to sort out Umb/Esp and save 3 for the future.

Bedameister

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Got 12 shinies today. Makes a total of 20 now.
Got a 93% one with 848 CP. Very happy about that. Got some quite good Eevees. Had weather boost on both days.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Did I just get a push notification that said all Pokemon catches are triples XP until August 19 or was I hallucinating and it was just talking about the trading event?

kaospilot

Oct 25, 2017
12 shiny Eevee today so total 24 for both days, happy with that.

Best thing of the weekend though was the lucky 93% Machop I got. Fully evolved and powered up now, he was already pretty high CP so it didn't cost that much, never mind with the lucky reduction.

JRoth

Oct 26, 2017
Keep those shinies. They will be great for trades. Promised a few co workers i would get some shinies for them.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
RNGesus gave me about 6 straight Jolteon's before finally giving me the shiny Vaporeon I needed. :/

Robochimp

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Ended the weekend with 'only' 8 shiny, out of about 230-240 caught/seen. My partner played 2 full hours less yet she still beat me and scored 10 shiny. I'm hoping I at least got some good normal ones today, my shiny ones are all awful IVs.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
I caught 12, 6 are set aside, the others I evolved and got 2 Flareon and 4 Vaporeon.

My guess is they're in full on Let's go Pikachu/Eevee mode through November and we can expect more gen 1 community days.
I feel like it's time to screw up all the gyms...
CHANSY COMMUNITY DAY!!!! :P

anyways I think I ended with like 7 shiny should have had 8 but I accidentally ran away from one that was lured and it didn't respawn :/

xGeneral Ice

Nov 1, 2017
Got 10 shinies. One 98% two over 85%. That 98 will be saved for my glaceon and I got lucky and went for 3 for 3 for first gen eeveoutions

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
Got 9 shinies altogether, waiting until tomorrow afternoon to evolve, don't really want Last Resort on any of the evolutions. I really like Eevee's shiny form though, prefer it to the regular form by far.

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
Got 7 shinies, but I only played for two hours. Was in a more suburban area than I usually am for community day. Shit was trash lol.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Got some real crappy luck. Caught A LOT of eevee's, only got 6 shinies, and none of them are particularly good. My friends had considerably better luck so at least I can trade.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
why do the female Eevee matter? I was hearing someone wanting to trade for one as well?

I know there was a 609 perfect IV where I was at, I didn't get it, mostly because i wasn't catching any eevee under 750 because I care far more about the base level than I do the IV as I don't get enough stardust to make it worthwhile to level up low level high IV pokemon. But I also couldn't find it after someone told me about it.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
You have until tomorrow morning.
After tomorrow afternoon (in the US), it can't.
And Umbreon is only possible in the night.

Last edited:

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Got a 100% Tauros today. lol

Haven't counted how many Eevee I clicked total today but I added five more shiny to the count, for an event total of 15. I had prior engagements and knew going in my participation on the second day was going to be limited, but I got way more than I expected.

c-murph

Oct 26, 2017
9 Shinies total. No Females. :(

Wanted a female for Sylveon.

Got me 4 Strong, 4 Decent, one crap.

Got me a Shiny Eevee, Flareon, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Espeon, and three extras for Leafeon, Glaceon, and whatever probably Flying-Typeon eevee in Pokemon Let's Go.

Gunna steal a female shiny eevee from my brother to hold on to for Sylveon since he got 22 shinies this weekend.

jstevenson

Developer at Insomniac Games
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Burbank CA
barely played today but grabbed a couple more shinys and had one run on me.

traded a Relicanth for a Mewtwo tho so that was nice

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Dang it, didn't know Eevee needed to be my buddy for Umbreon.
Now I can't get a Last Resort Shiny Umbreon.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Dang it, didn't know Eevee needed to be my buddy for Umbreon.
Now I can't get a Last Resort Shiny Umbreon.
I walked mine 10km... got my umbreon... only to see it go to a new pokedex entry and realize that I could have used the name trick.

I did Sakura so I figured I did the other one as well lol.

barely played today but grabbed a couple more shinys and had one run on me.

traded a Relicanth for a Mewtwo tho so that was nice

Part of me wants to see if someone wants to trade me a mewtwo for a Mr. Mime.
the other part of me doesn't want to work 30 days to making them a friend to make it a trade I could afford >.<:

jstevenson

Developer at Insomniac Games
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Burbank CA
I walked mine 10km... got my umbreon... only to see it go to a new pokedex entry and realize that I could have used the name trick.

I did Sakura so I figured I did the other one as well lol.

Part of me wants to see if someone wants to trade me a mewtwo for a Mr. Mime.
the other part of me doesn't want to work 30 days to making them a friend to make it a trade I could afford >.<:

Way easier if you already have Mewtwo

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Way easier if you already have Mewtwo
I mean it would be, but I don't, and thus why I would want to trade for one lol.

I've only managed to get one ex raid pass, and while my wife did go out and do it (i was stuck at work) she didn't manage to catch it for me. She caught it on her account though lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.