Pokémon Go |OT| Tap those mons!

Oct 25, 2017
I’ve been sitting on my Meltan candy after hitting 400 last week trying to find a good one to evolve but with my luck I’ll do it and they’ll do a dumb event that offers the signature move lol

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Also hatched Munchlax, 2 even. Still no luck on Riolu or Mantyke. Already found enough Skorupi to evolve to Drapion, so that's 1/4 new ones done. Also went to Bruges today which was crawling with tourists because of the holidays and it's so nice to casually do 4 and 5 tier raids with randoms, without having to use discord to coordinate. The latter creates a sense of community, but the former is so effortless. I caught a Heatran, Ttar and Machamp today and stopped there because I didn't want to burn through my premium passes too quickly. This really is a city game.

Oxx

Oct 28, 2017
My girlfriend got a Sinnoh stone on the first two battles she ever fought.

I'm not sure what I'm doing atm. But I should hopefully be back to over 50km walked for the coming week.

Oct 25, 2017
I hatched a shiny Azurill. That and shiny Santa Hat Pichu this week as my first shiny hatched ever. Azurill is at least interesting.

Can’t even try to hatch more since I’m not getting any gifts.

Oct 25, 2017
I hatched a shiny Azurill. That and shiny Santa Hat Pichu this week as my first shiny hatched ever. Azurill is at least interesting.

Can’t even try to hatch more since I’m not getting any gifts.
Uh, Shiny Santa Hat Pichu is like one of the three rarest Pokemon in the game... don't ever evolve it, and you'll probably find someone willing to trade the world for it sooner or later.

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Hatched another batch of 7k's, another Munchlax and more Alolans/old babies. This was my final batch, I'm going to start mixing in other eggs again. Outside of Munchlax, the ratio for catching the new babies is just too low.

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
Just evolved a Meltan CalcyIV said was 93% and would become a 2500 Melmetal, only to learn it suddenly was 87% and wouldn't hit that.

Kinda pissed, but I was gonna send one to Let's Go anyways I guess.

Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Less then a half hour till Ho-oh and Lugia can appear. This ought to be fun heh.

Edit: Welp, another Moltres lol. Also, I just notice the requirement needed for a second charge attack, and holy crap.

Last edited: