• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamlongdead

Nov 5, 2017
Gonna get one or two Kyogre quickly and call it a day. It's too cold to play.

I did four Groudon raids (and caught three) during the thirty days it was available. Kyogre is undoubtedly the best Water attacker right now, and it could possibly make solo Ninetales raids doable.

I don't have any Rare Candy, though.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Fuck Kyogre's capture phase. It keeps moving from side to side and when it is in the center, it rarely attacks, plus unlike Groudon, it can go for 2 consecutive attacks. Also, its catch circle is smaller than the rest of legendaries we've had so far. Really really stressful to catch because you have to wait for so long till it is in the center and attacks. Gonna have to simply go for great curveballs for this one. Wow... I don't think I'll be able to handle a whole month of Kyogre and its stupid capture phase.

Robochimp

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I've been pretty damn good at hitting legendaries with every ball. I missed half of them on kyogre. Has any other legendary attacked from the off center positions before?

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Ended the night 3/6 for Kyogre. It was weather boosted with rain here and hits like a truck with Hydropump. Just 1 shotting almost everything.

dreamlongdead

Nov 5, 2017
I was able to get one of the last raids, but I didn't catch Kyogre. Had 7 balls, because I was the only Instinct player. I hit it five times, so I adjusted to the pattern fairly quickly.

Will try again on Monday.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Ended the night 3/6 for Kyogre. It was weather boosted with rain here and hits like a truck with Hydropump. Just 1 shotting almost everything.
Yeah, it one shotted even my Raikou, my Exeggutor barely held up after one attack and the fucking death glitch when evading makes raids with attacks like these insufferable, I wish Niantic fixed that already. I think Kyogre also has Blizzard... so I think it'll be a lot tougher to take down than Groudon, since only Solar Beam Groudon was a problem.

Shinzo

Oct 31, 2017
Really hope Groudon gets an extension or a second run, having terrible kick finding a raid for him when I have spare time to play :/

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Yikes sorry Casa. I hope you get another shot. Caught a 2322 on my second raid, that's a 98. I'm 1/2 and I'm happy to have this one off my back already. God is this thing a bitch to catch.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Yikes sorry Casa. I hope you get another shot. Caught a 2322 on my second raid, that's a 98. I'm 1/2 and I'm happy to have this one off my back already. God is this thing a bitch to catch.
Was over 2900 with weather boost, too. Luckily I've caught a couple 88% ones already or else it would've hurt more. Powered up my 15 attack one to nearly 4000 CP.

dreamlongdead

Nov 5, 2017
Sad to see all these high CP Legendaries run away from people here.

I'll be happy with just two Kyogre. I'll have two chances to get at least one on Monday.

OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Last 2 batches of 10k hatches. Batch of 9 around Christmas and 8 just now. All really good. Nothing bad at all. I'm above 2 million stardust again.
DTdrRapWAAALw1F.jpg:small
DTdrSM0W0AANntC.jpg:small

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I had my 2nd attempt at a Groudon run from me. Haven't tried going for a Kyogre yet. I'll have to do that the next time I'm at Disneyland.

robox

Nov 10, 2017
0/4 on kyogre. my first was 2895 cp....
i have to either learn to throw straight again, or learn to use AR+ mode

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Seriously, FUCK Kyogre, fuck it to hell and back. I managed to catch it on both accounts earlier today after a single raid (lol I don't have the patience for more than 1 Kyogre in a day).
I literally waited for 4 minutes till the freaking thing finally decided to attack while being in the center. 4 MINUTES! That is insane! There were times when it'd stay in a side and attack for like 6 consecutive times, god I really have no patience for Kyogre.

Dec 1, 2017
Kyorge is the first raid I did not think was fun at all, way to hard. I hope this is not a trend going forward, at each raid today only 2 or 3 outdoor catch it.

Peristerium

Oct 28, 2017
I got my first ever decent Skarmory (86%, 12/12/15). I'm so relieved. My previous ones were either Godawful or have defect (below 11) on one of the stats.

34_FBB646_0308_48_B6_8472_6_BE56766_D1_C5.png

Last edited:

Robochimp

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seriously, FUCK Kyogre, fuck it to hell and back. I managed to catch it on both accounts earlier today after a single raid (lol I don't have the patience for more than 1 Kyogre in a day).
I literally waited for 4 minutes till the freaking thing finally decided to attack while being in the center. 4 MINUTES! That is insane! There were times when it'd stay in a side and attack for like 6 consecutive times, god I really have no patience for Kyogre.

Switching back and forth between AR will put it back to center.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I prefer the cold, the sun over here is killing me, I hate the sun when I'm not in the beach or a pool.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Sorry for the DP, but this deserves it lol.
Just got another EX pass (on both accounts!), this time for a park a few blocks away from my house! Yes! It's for the 24th this month.

Terranigma

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, look it is another round of "let's give casual players their Xth ex raid pass, whilst completely giving their hardcore raiding base the middle finger.

Terranigma

Oct 27, 2017
I'm just confused as to why they have restricted EX Raids to parks and sponsored gyms. I never have occasion to raid at either, so I guess I'll never get a pass. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Literally one of the very few who did get nothing, and we even managed to rigger 2 ex raids at the same date, a first here. And it is worse that so many with shit alternate accounts all got passes again.

Status
Not open for further replies.