• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Guess my area is just unlucky for now. Like between the two I only seem to be seeing Kanto Diglett.
There's definitely a mix going on yeah, also seeing a few Kanto ones. But it's also in the list of habitat boosted spawns you see here: https://pokemongohub.net/post/news/breaking-news-roundup-go-fest-dortmund/

I remember in the early months of the game Diglett was one of the species I never saw in the wild and it took me a long time to even get a Dugtrio... flash forward to now where I have both shiny fams and 1000+ candy

OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I know it didn't work for go fest, but I'm still going to save my shiny Eevee encounter for when Eevee w/ flower comes back worldwide. I honestly have little reason to open it up anytime soon, so I can wait it out to see it works or not.

Oct 28, 2017
United States
Was there a raised shiny chance the other day? I caught my first two shinies ever (alolan rattata and alolan executor).

(Actually read through recent posts and found answer to my own question)

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
Damn, I was hoping they'd do a Giratina by bringing back normal Mewtwo for a week and then add Armored Mewtwo for the rest of the month. Sounds like Armored Mewtwo is a weaker form.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I hope they use the same standard Mewtwo candy for the armored version and don't make it seperate. Coincidentally, I just dumped ~150 Rare Candy into Mewtwo this morning to clear room in my storage.

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
So any guesses on how Armored will differ statistically? Less attack, more defence?

Not the form of Mewtwo I was clamouring for tbh. 😭

dyreschlock

Oct 27, 2017
Gifu, Japan
Lame, apparently Wave 3 of Yokohama Go Fest "tickets" went out yesterday. Sat, Sun, and Mon are all sold out. Bleh. Monday was the only day I could go.

Oh well, it'll save me money by not going.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Would be funny if it had weaker attack and Future Sight or something.

Gotta sell those raid passes.

Bedameister

Oct 26, 2017
Germany

Oxx

Oct 28, 2017
Well it is the slakoth Community-Day for Euro folks after all. They are doing another 3 days of the CD day because of the technical problems they had back then. You can also evolve it now and get Bodyslam.

Yeah, it was just weird yesterday when they were frequent around lunchtime, then rare as the Go Fest spawns took over.

Must be hard to balance 3 events occurring at once.

Bedameister

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Yeah, it was just weird yesterday when they were frequent around lunchtime, then rare as the Go Fest spawns took over.

Must be hard to balance 3 events occurring at once.
Yeah, it really feels like a Frankenstein event right now lol. Also strange that they seemed to have changed the alolan geodudes with regular ones for some kind of reason.

gardfish

Oct 25, 2017
Hey folks, just looking to add a friend or two to complete my special research. Friend code is 9885 1761 4087.

OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it really feels like a Frankenstein event right now lol. Also strange that they seemed to have changed the alolan geodudes with regular ones for some kind of reason.
I'm still seeing both, but it's cause the Go Fest is bringing Kanto Geodudes.

Though I want more Alonana Pokemon, would have been better if they stopped that event, at least temp, to help out this event lol

OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Luckily I'm in US so no Slakoths for me. lol.

But yeah, they should have made Slakoth day like last Sunday lol

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
So it turned out as I feared: Slakoth is stealing other Go Fest spawns. Yesterday was perfect, but today it felt like they turned the dial from 4 to 8. My farming spot was filled.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
I'm afraid I'm not sure who've added as friends already since my number has been there forever lol
I need 3 new friends for the last quest, FC is 6403-7972-0754

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
I could use a couple of friends to complete some special research. Feel free to add me: 5580 8907 1401

Status
Not open for further replies.