• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Tried to quote the first post for the friends list spreadsheet but it doesn't work :( just says "hidden content" when I quote it.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Tried to quote the first post for the friends list spreadsheet but it doesn't work :( just says "hidden content" when I quote it.
It's a bug that got introduced with the software update earlier this week. I assume it'll be back in time.

(Honestly, I'd prefer it to become a click-to-reveal rather than forcing users to quote the entire message and find it again.)

Hercule

Jun 20, 2018
My nephew/friend is looking for friends in Go. If you could add him he would really appreciate it. He works next to a pokestop so sending gifts is not a problem.

Trainer Code is 4134 9203 2271!

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I love when it's snowing in the app.
I do too, it's incredibly rare in the UK though which sucks. The only weather I ever see is Cloudy, Raining or Clear. With occasional Windy weather.

Very early in the morning a few weeks ago I saw Foggy weather for the first time since the weather system was released

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
So I'm getting back into Poke'mon Go and I work at a Poke'stop.. so I have a bunch of gifts to give away on a constant basis. If anyone on Era wants to add me for gift giving & recieving feel free to.

0576 3507 3157

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
People with local Pokemon Go groups, do you use Discord, Facebook, something else? My local group is shutting down their facebook group in favor of Discord and people are not happy about it. Just curious what other people use.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
FYI, the hidden friend code spreadsheet in the OP is visible again, and will now appear in-line so long as you've replied to this thread.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
I want this PvP stuff to rollout so bad. Might not play it myself soon but I'mm super interested in seeing how things play out.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
People with local Pokemon Go groups, do you use Discord, Facebook, something else? My local group is shutting down their facebook group in favor of Discord and people are not happy about it. Just curious what other people use.
Discord. It can automate so many features, I imagine the benefits far, far outweigh any good that comes from using Facebook.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Grumble.. I've been on this group's discord, they're very annoying with how they use it. They use @everyone liberally.
sB9quca.png

My local Discord prevents anyone that isn't a moderator from tagging @everyone. They tend to only use it to push out game news and meetup information.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Grumble.. I've been on this group's discord, they're very annoying with how they use it. They use @everyone liberally.
How large is this group? You can install bots that streamline the raiding process. Good moderation to enforce house rules is also key. Worst come to worst, leave and create your own group lol

Oxx

Oct 28, 2017
Looks like I have a few high-IV mons around the 1500cp threshold.

I suppose one of the big impacts of trainer battles will be using my TMs on low-level mons.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
How large is this group? You can install bots that streamline the raiding process. Good moderation to enforce house rules is also key. Worst come to worst, leave and create your own group lol
They actually have that and it is handy. Honestly, it's really just that the mods are power hungry and annoying.

A new FB group was set up to fill the void though, so I guess I'll just join that and use Discord as a last resort.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Hatched a sweet 98% Bagon that I'll hold onto for its inevitable Community Day.

Got my third stone in the weekly box and a Moltres.
I got 5 pinaps and a Moltres this week. 5 pinaps doesn't even qualify as a reward. I'm content with Moltres candy, however. Looking forward to boosting my best Sky Attack one, especially now that I'll be able to give it a second charged move of fire type.

Still only at one stone.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Adventure sync must bet getting steps based on a swinging motion. I'm getting nearly as many kms as I'm walking on a treadmill.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently the Shiny Sandshrew was released at a Japanese event. It seems unclear if it's global yet, maybe it'll go wide with a boost this weekend like these often do?

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Articuno and Zapdos are the only Pokémon I need left for the Kanto dex and the stupid research breakthrough ends up spawning Moltres for me instead

8bit

Oct 27, 2017
How many eggs can I get from the Adventure Sync on Monday? Gonna try to get some this time now that I know they include Gen 4 Pokemon

Maximum 2, 1 for 25km, 1 for 50km. Not guaranteed though, you might not get any.

--

Edit, just wondering, for those that got research rewards this week, which pokemon did you encounter and which day was it? Curious if there's any pattern to it.

I got Raikou on Sunday fwiw.

Last edited:

Antony

Oct 25, 2017
PlayStation Home
Maximum 2, 1 for 25km, 1 for 50km. Not guaranteed though, you might not get any.

--

Edit, just wondering, for those that got research rewards this week, which pokemon did you encounter and which day was it? Curious if there's any pattern to it.

I got Raikou on Sunday fwiw.
My brother also got Raikou on Sunday but I had it too on Monday...

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Weekly reward - 5 ultra balls and yet another suicune
*splatter, unenthused golf clap*

Last edited:
OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
On my way to work today, there was a wild blissey.... Was on the radar and sadly missed it. Went back for it, but was gone. rip. lol

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
Yesterday I got my first Deoxys and my third Sinnoh Stone. I'm thinking I might hold off on using the Stone though and see what, if any, new evolutions are released with the PvP update.

I also have three trades lined up for when I am out in SF next week. Giving up Carnivines for an Unown, Torkoal and Tropius. That will finish up my Hoenn Dex, barring the ones that are not released yet. I wish I could do more trades tbh. I have a ton of Carnivines and there was a lot of interest when I posted in the SF Discord. I could have gotten a bunch of shinies and some good Luckys in return. The Special Trade restriction is really dumb.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently an email went out confirming that Delibird would be returning this holiday season. I will happily add him to my Pokedex.

Caught my 7th Lunatone today. Not one of these have been ones I've pursued on the radar. Funny how that happens.

I wish they'd give us the info about how much unlocking the second charged moves will cost. I want to plan accordingly about how I spend my dust/candy.

The Special Trade restriction is really dumb.
It'd be more reasonable if it was per person/pair. That'd be less limiting.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
So is the Research Breakthrough mon entirely random then?
Zapdos is the last birb i need and..ugh i don't want more of the beasts or other birds.

Status
Not open for further replies.