• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Seedot is what I'd be after.

Also how do the mystery boxes work? I just got one in pokemon go by connecting to my switch.

edit: nvm, just went out and used it, got 20 Meltan's, boy oh boy are these things tiny on the map. But thankfully they spawn on your character just in case the weather is bad I can get them again next week at my house.

Last edited:

Jeff Vader

Oct 25, 2017
I've been sitting on my Meltan candy after hitting 400 last week trying to find a good one to evolve but with my luck I'll do it and they'll do a dumb event that offers the signature move lol

eZipsis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
4mSXeSZ_d.jpg

I've never seen burn in on a phone before. I feel as if my Mum might play this a bit too much.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
I finally got a battle reward that wasn't 500 stardust! It was... 1000 stardust.

Randomly caught a perfect Gloom, which was surprising.

Oxx

Oct 28, 2017
Finally hatched a Munchlax.

I wasn't keeping track but it felt like over 30x 7km eggs.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Also hatched Munchlax, 2 even. Still no luck on Riolu or Mantyke. Already found enough Skorupi to evolve to Drapion, so that's 1/4 new ones done. Also went to Bruges today which was crawling with tourists because of the holidays and it's so nice to casually do 4 and 5 tier raids with randoms, without having to use discord to coordinate. The latter creates a sense of community, but the former is so effortless. I caught a Heatran, Ttar and Machamp today and stopped there because I didn't want to burn through my premium passes too quickly. This really is a city game.

Oxx

Oct 28, 2017
Gonna be another bad week for walking rewards.

Barely 30km walked and no empty egg slots.

Oxx

Oct 28, 2017
My girlfriend got a Sinnoh stone on the first two battles she ever fought.

I'm not sure what I'm doing atm. But I should hopefully be back to over 50km walked for the coming week.

Oxx

Oct 28, 2017
I've had plenty of ill-gotten egg hatches with gps drift, but can't bring myself to just shake my phone.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
I hatched a shiny Azurill. That and shiny Santa Hat Pichu this week as my first shiny hatched ever. Azurill is at least interesting.

Can't even try to hatch more since I'm not getting any gifts.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
I hatched a shiny Azurill. That and shiny Santa Hat Pichu this week as my first shiny hatched ever. Azurill is at least interesting.

Can't even try to hatch more since I'm not getting any gifts.
Uh, Shiny Santa Hat Pichu is like one of the three rarest Pokemon in the game... don't ever evolve it, and you'll probably find someone willing to trade the world for it sooner or later.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Hatched another batch of 7k's, another Munchlax and more Alolans/old babies. This was my final batch, I'm going to start mixing in other eggs again. Outside of Munchlax, the ratio for catching the new babies is just too low.

TheFireman

Banned
Dec 22, 2017
Just evolved a Meltan CalcyIV said was 93% and would become a 2500 Melmetal, only to learn it suddenly was 87% and wouldn't hit that.

Kinda pissed, but I was gonna send one to Let's Go anyways I guess.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm not sure why they haven't added its true IVs yet. I use another app and I have to use the appraisal because it doesn't check correctly lol

Oxx

Oct 28, 2017
Might get one more box before they disappear.

But I've used a lot of incubators this period for little gain.

Oxx

Oct 28, 2017
21 hatches already this week and I haven't exactly walked far.

Just burning through incubators.

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Less then a half hour till Ho-oh and Lugia can appear. This ought to be fun heh.

Edit: Welp, another Moltres lol. Also, I just notice the requirement needed for a second charge attack, and holy crap.

Last edited:

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
The research box was apparently bugged at the beginning and only gave out Moltres.

I got another Entei. Fuck me.

Status
Not open for further replies.