• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I did two raids in the hour but barely had enough people. Plus, ex raids were planned at 1 PM so other people had to make it there in time too. Seeing every gym in the vicinity turn into a T5 was more exciting than the raids :p

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently there was a video posted and quickly removed by a normally reliable source that stated that Deoxys is switching to Defense Forme on March 25. Just when I was thinking it was about time for it to switch too...

dyreschlock

Oct 27, 2017
Gifu, Japan
Is it possible to trade for region locked Pokemon?
If so, does anyone want to set up some trades? (US here)
The only Pokemon that can't be traded are mythical Pokemon (Mew, Celebi, and Deoxys, too?). Meltan is tradable even though it's mythical.

If the Pokemon hasn't been caught by the other person, then you'll have a higher than normal dust cost.

Footos22

Oct 25, 2017
My friend caught this beauty.

2s84hgx.png

Zaphod79

Nov 9, 2017
Well I guess at least with Defense Deoxys people can't just solo them.

Yeah but its gone from

You can solo it

to

You will need a minimum of 4 but more likely 6 or 7

Even when it was Mewtwo you could do an ex raid with fewer - Pokebattler is saying my teams will do between 25 and 29 % of all damage so when your saying 4 people its really 4 people at level 40 with great counters (outside of luck or weather bonuses)

Gui

Oct 29, 2017
Hey Darkwingdrake, we become best friends tomorrow. Wanna schedule it and use a lucky egg?

Chuche

Feb 24, 2019
Hi all,

I don't know if i can let here this but im going to do it xD.

Trainer ID: 7682 3300 2515

Im from spain, regards!

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
Well my shiny luck turned on a dime. This morning I caught my 9th shiny Magikarp and then an hour later I caught a shiny Wailmer and Feebas within about 10 encounters of each other.

Last edited:

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
check your pokedex. mine shows all 4 forms.
That's probably unintentional and will be patched out. They messed up a few things in the Pokedex recently, like the normal versions of Pokemon with Alolan forms not showing up.

In other cases, the alternate forms aren't visible until caught, like with Castform or Giratina.

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If Woolley61 is on here, we're about to become Best Friends. DM me so we can coordinate.

OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Woot! I did it. Finally level 12 in Ingress. At long last, I can now review Portal/Pokestop candidate submissions. :)

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Already missing the fighting event, it was a sweet steady income of nearly 5 rare candies per day.

Now when powering up my legendaries, I'm pretty much limited to solo raiding until meetup events. Despite now being able to solo most 3* raids in non-weather boosted conditions, I keep getting shit loot. Kind of losing interest until the next batch of mons are out of the Disney vault.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Equinox event announced

Trainers,

With spring days arriving in the northern hemisphere and autumn quickly approaching in the southern hemisphere, it's the perfect time to celebrate the coming equinox with some Grass-type Pokémon.
Date + Time Mar. 19, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. PDT to Mar. 26, 2019, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7)
Features Grass-type Pokémon—like Oddish, Exeggcute, Sunkern, and Shroomish—will appear more frequently in the wild. Lunatone and Solrock will switch hemispheres at the start of the event in celebration of the equinox! These Pokémon will stay in their new hemispheres after the event.

Raids
  • Grass-type Pokémon will be available to challenge in raids.
Field Research
  • Limited-time Grass-type Pokémon Field Research will be available during this event.
Move
New moves will be permanently added to the game.
  • Acid Spray: Arbok, Victreebel, Tentacruel, Muk, Alolan Muk, Quagsire, Qwilfish, Octillery, and Swalot.
  • Leaf Tornado: Victreebel, Shiftry, and Tropius

https://pokemongolive.com/en/post/equinox2019/

Maybe Oddish shiny? I hope we will also get increased bulba's/chikorita spawns. Missed comm. days and I only have 1 Bulba shiny.

Last edited:

H3llR8iser

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Niantic needs to stop with this multi T5 raid spawns. There was this last T5 egg at 6:30 and more then 20 peoples show up expecting Rayguaza and it hatched Dialga. You can hear the roar of disappointment. At least we're having fun as one guy yell 'I'm saving this shit for tomorrow, aint wasting Pass for shitty Dialga' LOL

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Caught a 87% Rayquaza for today, and planning to do more tomorrow. Now I am just need to get Kyogre sometime to complete the best legendary trio. T_T

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
They really need to add more party slots for raids. Five isn't enough when you probably want to plan teams for up to five T3 bosses, maybe some T4, and then one-to-two teams for each T5 boss. It's very obnoxious having to constantly reconfigure things before various raids.

Niantic needs to stop with this multi T5 raid spawns. There was this last T5 egg at 6:30 and more then 20 peoples show up expecting Rayguaza and it hatched Dialga. You can hear the roar of disappointment. At least we're having fun as one guy yell 'I'm saving this shit for tomorrow, aint wasting Pass for shitty Dialga' LOL
They either need to do single T5s or tell you what the egg will hatch into. The current situation just complicates the already bad coordination process.

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Just did 1 Rayquaza today at an ex gym to try to get a pass for defense Deoxys.

Like 30 people showed up to raid. Dialga has pretty much killed interest the past week so this was a nice surprise.

Ended up getting a 93% so not bad.

Also got a 5th shiny Growlithe on my way out of the raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.