• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dyreschlock

Oct 27, 2017
Gifu, Japan
Chrales had some interesting things to tweet about:
https://twitter.com/Chrales/status/1125526986410139649?s=19
D56s049W4AEYEV2.jpg:small

Apparently there'll be new lure modules, and you can use those to evolve the remaining Gen 4 pokemon.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how you'll be able to earn those, aside from purchasing. I like the idea as a way to change up some spawning behavior and get things rarer for your biome/weather.

Interested to see what raid week involves.

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
If Niantic actually wants to be smart about this and avoid backlash, they will allow you to choose what kind of lure you want to set when you use the general one.

b_chamba

Oct 26, 2017
This girl I'm dating got me back into this game so now I'm looking to add some friends. Trainer code is 7072 1332 6509

Footos22

Oct 25, 2017
Don't post the spreadsheet, they made it only visible once you've posted in the thread for a reason lol

Also, we're going Ultra Friends in 2 days, did you want to co-ordinate when we do it so we can both pop a lucky egg?
Oops didn't even realise lol

Yeah sure can do. Gonna get like 600000 xp this week all my ultras hitting at once

Fright Zone

Dec 17, 2017
London
My adventure sync hasn't been working for weeks and it's been really frustrating me, came in here and realised it might be because I turned battery saver on, doh.

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
Tried out the Go-tcha today. Catch rate is abysmal but auto-spinning stops is nice, especially when you're in a raid and see a list of items pop up on your screen during a battle lol.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Looks like I'm Lucky Friends with Zaphod.

I doubt we'll ever run into each other.

So you're saying there's a chance?

Besides hoping for an any distance trade event, the more realistic strategy is to add IRL friends that travel. I know a couple that goes to Europe nearly every year. They play and make an effort to catch regionals, but not frequently enough to get every legendary available everywhere, so I'm building up to level 4 friends with them. I don't think I'll ever know players that frequent Africa though.

Beren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The catch rate with the go-tcha isn't very great, but it's fun to use when I'm driving or doing other activities and I'm not actually playing PoGo just to see what I get. I've gotten a few shinies that way lol.

dyreschlock

Oct 27, 2017
Gifu, Japan
I caught a Detective Pikachu on one account, but nothing has shown up on the other. Seems like it's only once per day with similar spawn behavior as Smeargle.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Got my Pepto Bismol Aipom almost instantly. I don't have shiny Snubbull or Psyduck, so I can use the spawns to hunt for them.

The event quests are pretty lame, especially to have around for 10 days. I'll take easy Magikarp quests (still want a perfect), but the other rewards are blah.

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
Got my Pepto Bismol Aipom almost instantly. I don't have shiny Snubbull or Psyduck, so I can use the spawns to hunt for them.

The event quests are pretty lame, especially to have around for 10 days. I'll take easy Magikarp quests (still want a perfect), but the other rewards are blah.
Yeah and the new raids are pretty weak too. I was really hoping for Mewtwo to liven the raid scene up but nope.

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
The weather today was absolutely dreadful. Rain, hale and thunder, so yes I got a shitload of XP and Stardust today thanks to the Go-tcha. No shinies but that's to be expected. Got home so wet I evolved into a water Pokemon.

Also soloed a Gengar! I'm moving on up in the PoGo world.

Falchion

Oct 25, 2017
Boise
Just caught my third shiny Shinx so now I can have the whole family tree. #blessed

Also has anyone else had more issues reconnecting their GO+ lately? It takes at least three times pressing the button in the app for it to find my device and I keep having to completely remove it and repair.

Last edited:

Dental Plan

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Just caught my third shiny Shinx so now I can have the whole family tree. #blessed

Also has anyone else had more issues reconnecting their GO+ lately? It takes at least three times pressing the button in the app for it to find my device and I keep having to completely remove it and repair.

I have had problems with the Pokeball Plus. It will say its connected in game but its not connected to the ball.

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone else get GPS drift at home? I just drifted to the other side of the block and then teleported back home. Now the stuff I'm trying to catch at home are fleeing. Am I soft banned? o_O

edit: nvm, I caught something.

Status
Not open for further replies.