• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Between the Suicune raids and the 2K eggs I dread to think how much money I've sunk into this game over the last week or so and with very little to show for it I definitely won't be paying for anything else again - I almost feel angry at myself for wasting so much money, which I think is definitely a sign that I need to take a break for a while.

Just feels so disheartening to put so much effort in and get fuck all out of it.
I wouldn't stop playing, but I would stop dumping money into the game for a while. The upcoming week doesn't have anything to warrant passes/incubators either, so I'd just focus on catching for a bit.

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
Between the Suicune raids and the 2K eggs I dread to think how much money I've sunk into this game over the last week or so and with very little to show for it I definitely won't be paying for anything else again - I almost feel angry at myself for wasting so much money, which I think is definitely a sign that I need to take a break for a while.

Just feels so disheartening to put so much effort in and get fuck all out of it.

You hatched two shiny babies though????

Why are you upset. You got 2 shiny babies.

Nov 17, 2017
You hatched two shiny babies though????

Why are you upset. You got 2 shiny babies.

I guess that's part of the problem - I know I should be happy with that, I'm just more focused on getting more and more rather than being happy with what I've got.

I really shouldn't be letting a mobile Pokémon game bother me this much but then again I guess that says more about me then anything else!

Hercule

Jun 20, 2018
You know, I totally understand, but... 2 shiny babies!

You should be pleased with that. A lot of people don't ever hatch a shiny.
Yeah, I walked 190 km this week and had 0 zero shiny pokemon. I really don't like shiny baby pokemon. Especially since most second stage pokemon for some reasons can't be shiny in the wild

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
I just want a Gible so I can walk something again. Feels so stupid walking Groudon.

Graefellsom

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Finally got a shiny Rayqauza, but it was on my baby and I think too good to trade (91iv with 15 attack)

Someone I know did 71 raids before getting a shiny Ray. I'm on 30 myself.

CPlus_Gamer

Jun 24, 2018
RE: Super Incubators They will have insane value in a few weeks if they release the gen 2 regionals in eggs.

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
I don't have another Cranidos available to evolve.
Sure but when you do, you'll be able to use all the candy to evolve or level it up.

RE: Super Incubators They will have insane value in a few weeks if they release the gen 2 regionals in eggs.
Eh, it shouldn't be that hard. There's only two of them and I already have Corsola. If I somehow can't hatch a Heracross with my infinite incubator, I'm sure a few people in my community will have plenty.

CPlus_Gamer

Jun 24, 2018
Sure but when you do, you'll be able to use all the candy to evolve or level it up.

Eh, it shouldn't be that hard. There's only two of them and I already have Corsola. If I somehow can't hatch a Heracross with my infinite incubator, I'm sure a few people in my community will have plenty.
True, but I'm just saying that's a rare time where they actually have value since you actually need to hatch a lot of 7K eggs as quickly as possible. I think last year was 5% chance so you would need 14 eggs to have a 50% chance at one.

Edit: I think it was like 12% so not as bad someone would have to look it up ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
GulAtiCa

GulAtiCa

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Now at 2 / 8 or so on Ray raids. Got one this morning. Also now up 550k in stardust. Pretty good for it being mostly from 2k eggs while I'm mainly stuck at home. I'll likely get it to 600k by tomorrow for sure I bet.

I'll miss the egg event. These 2k eggs came in handy. Ended with like 4 shinies & 2 perfects. All babies.

Jeff Vader

Oct 25, 2017
I've hit record high stardust for myself, which I promptly dumped into a Gardevoir lol. Actually I'm starting to run out of stuff I want to have powered up which is probably a good thing since it will allow for saving dust.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
About to go on a walk, and I want to try to find a Spinda research. Do I just throw away the ones I don't want, or is there a penalty for that?

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
After 3630 Magikarp caught, I finally nabbed a perfect.

image0.png

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I'm now at about 1,3 mil stardust gained since the event started. Not bad with only 2 days of heavy play in that period.

Robochimp

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I did a shiny Rayquaza lucky trade and the other side of the trade ended up with a hundo. It was hilarious seeing a lady pushing 60 start fist pumping and with gritted teeth say "I am so happy".

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't do much dedicated playing beyond a few Suicune raids, but got about 450k dust. Hatched a shiny Alolan Grimer today, so that ain't bad.

Oct 25, 2017
Brings back fond memories of driving out somewhere and paying one cent for the Pokemon Colosseum bonus disc so that I could get Jirachi in my Sapphire cart.

I almost never finish these because I don't often raid or play hardcore but I did finish Mew! And Spiritomb!

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder how long it'll take Niantic to bring the 20 gift storage and guaranteed gift drops back permanently. You'd think it'd be a no brainer to just keep those QoL improvements around but nope, gotta fill our game with as much shitty busywork as possible.

Jeff Vader

Oct 25, 2017
Might sound silly but I want to max out either my shiny Rayquaza or Gardevoir. Which one would you guys do? (Mind you I also have lucky ones but they're not shiny lol)