• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which will you throw in the PC Storage first?

• Pikachu

Votes: 590 16.2%
  • Eevee

Votes: 571 15.7%
  • Your hopes and dreams

Votes: 2,083 57.4%
  • Jmon

Votes: 387 10.7%

• Total voters

LaytonWright

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
well any order's from shopto are screwed....

The whole UK market's stock of Pokémon has been delayed so the stock is not arriving until today with all of retail. We are turning the stock around as quickly as we can to deliver on time for tomorrow. Thanks.

Fascinating that, considering most other uk retailers have shipped theirs already...

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK

The whole UK market's stock of Pokémon has been delayed so the stock is not arriving until today with all of retail. We are turning the stock around as quickly as we can to deliver on time for tomorrow. Thanks.

Fascinating that, considering most other uk retailers have shipped theirs already...

I got Spyro today (two days late) after having it pre-ordered from Shopto since May.
I hope this is not a sign of ShopTo lowering in quality as I've used to predominantly for years.

LaytonWright

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
I got Spyro today (two days late) after having it pre-ordered from Shopto since May.
I hope this is not a sign of ShopTo lowering in quality as I've used to predominantly for years.

same I ordered the switch, half tempted to walk to my local tesco at 11pm tonight and then grab Eevee and play on my partner's switch until mine arrives.

Mavrick07

Oct 28, 2017

Lol no... We had our allocation yesterday, which would mean distribution had it at least a day or two ago. I saw some other places posting pics of their stock too. Granted we only had 10 copies of each but that's not unusual for Nintendo games where I work.

Very don't seem to be having any issues either, they shipped out my copy early this morning via YODEL.