• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Please let me keep Pikachu unevolved but strong enough to remain a viable part of my team well past the main game.

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pokemon-Nintendo-Switch-Leaked-Image-640x353.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bizclt5gcrs/

Want more? just wait for the Pokèmon Direct at this point lol

You going to explain what this is?

Gobias-Ind

Nov 22, 2017
If the statrters are different, I don't know which one I want.

Shit. This is how they get you. Dammit.

Deleted member 36622

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
You going to explain what this is?

Hints that might confirm all the previous rumors / leaks.

Pokémon Yellow remake -> Ed sheeran playing Pokémon Yellow / Pikachu and Eevee cause those were the starters for you and your rival in yellow

The first tweet from Masuda also could hint at the integration with Pokémon GO, cause that picture looks a lot like the catching mechanics in GO.

Slushimi

Oct 30, 2017
Can someone explain to me what these games are according to the "leaks"? Are they just the standard Pokemon RPG?

Vidiot

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry for being out of the loop but is this supposed to be a real Pokemon game or a crap spinoff like Hey you Pikachu? Because the name really gives off that cheap spinoff vibe.

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
So if they keep the schedule from Sun/Moon, as of Serebii, the announcement should be a day after the registration ... just to be sure, the domains were registered yesterday or today?

what if they dont let you evolve your starter like in yellow?

If they semi-follow the Anime like Yellow did, you should be able to evolve Eevee ... i think that Gary's Eevee evolved into an Umbreon at some point ... but i'm not sure ... it's been years since i've last seen the show.

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hints that might confirm all the previous rumors / leaks.

Pokémon Yellow remake -> Ed sheeran playing Pokémon Yellow / Pikachu and Eevee cause those were the starters for you and your rival in yellow

The first tweet from Masuda also could hint at the integration with Pokémon GO, cause that picture looks a lot like the catching mechanics in GO.

Oh, but I don't get what you mean in the last statement. What about that looks like GO? I've only played it a bit.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So if they keep the schedule from Sun/Moon, as of Serebii, the announcement should be a day after the registration ... just to be sure, the domains were registered yesterday or today?

If they semi-follow the Anime like Yellow did, you should be able to evolve Eevee ... i think that Gary's Eevee evolved into an Umbreon at some point ... but i'm not sure ... it's been years since i've last seen the show.

The game version was cool because Blue's Eevee would evolve differently depending on how your fights with him go. That blew my mind as a kid.

Launchpad

Oct 26, 2017
Everything I've heard of the speculation for this game seems like something I don't want to play :( Really hope I'm not disappointed by whatever this game is.

Deleted member 36622

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
Oh, but I don't get what you mean in the last statement. What about that looks like GO? I've only played it a bit.

That image should remind you the catch mechanics in GO, when you have literally to throw the Poké ball at the Pokémon.

Also the first one could be a leaked image of the game and if that is confirmed, you should be able to see random Pokémon directly in-game in this new edition.

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, for me, if it's just a straight up remake of Yellow like many suggest, I'm not really interested. I played Gen 1 to death and I've grown pretty tired of Gen 1 nostalgia and pandering in recent games I'm just sick of it. If it's just in the Kanto region and is a new generation with new Pokemon I'll still probably pick it up.