• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mocolostrocolos

Attempting to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
No .apk link yet? We can only get it through the Australia Play Store?

Camjo-Z

Oct 25, 2017
I wish they would actually do something new with the Rumble games. They could be really fun beat 'em ups but they refuse to try anything interesting with the button masher gameplay. I'll give this a try but I don't expect to be blown away.

fadedbones

Oct 25, 2017
Oh :(

Like a previous poster said, wish they would do more with Rumble, but it's something at least. Bring on the spin offs.

OP
OP
N75

N75

self-requested temp ban
Oct 25, 2017
Pokemon has the best potential for Musou, but sadly all spin-offs are now for Mobile.
Pokken will probably get a sequel. I don't think they'll sit on Detective Pikachu either.

Other than that, yeah the spin-offs have definitely declined since the 3DS/Wii U era. Mystery Dungeon seems to be up in the air, multiple mobile projects are getting aren't really supported or get shut down pretty quickly. Genius Sonority is apparently releasing a new game this year after stopping work on Shuffle, but with the size of that company, it'll probably be another mobile title.

I still don't know why there isn't another TCG game. TCG Online isn't even officially supported in Japan so it's not really a replacement.

KoopaSwitch

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
My apologies to anyone who seriously collected the Rumble U figurines before Amiibo completely eclipsed them.

At the very least, I haven't had to worry about Pokemon Mystery Dungeon going to mobile. Yet at least.

I have the entire collection + shiny. Had to buy like 6 boxes from GameStop back in the day.

Shame Nintendo never did anything with them besides the Wii U game

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone figured out what the hook is supposed to be in this game? Outside of the slow progress of getting Pokemon with higher numbers there doesn't seem to be any incentive to play. It is impossible to lose a round outside of running out of time on bosses when you are underpowered, there isnt any kind of friend system, and as of today I stopped getting feathers and ore from beating levels so I can only play the last 3 rounds over and over...

I always knew Pokemon rumble was a simple game but this seems overly simple. I wish I could at least use unwated Pokemon to power up better ones.

Kolma

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Florida
Anyone know if updating apk to official deletes save or if I should connect to NNID first so that save transfers?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Out globally on Android SHOULD mean that iOS gets it tomorrow. Apple games usually drop Thursday night, sometimes a bit before. Strange there's no official word yet

Red Fire

Oct 26, 2017
The game crashes everytime i want to change one of my three ores with a new one. If i get a really good one and i already have 3 ores im sol because i cant change them. Any way to fix?

WadeIt0ut

Oct 28, 2017
Iowa
The game crashes everytime i want to change one of my three ores with a new one. If i get a really good one and i already have 3 ores im sol because i cant change them. Any way to fix?

Joe mentions the bug on his site. Re-open the game, leave to the main screen, and go into the Challenges screen, then go back.

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Man, really thought iOS would be out today. Guess this isn't coming till next week now

WadeIt0ut

Oct 28, 2017
Iowa
I just replaced my samsung with an iphone. So I am looking forward to getting back into this game when it released in 2 years.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
How is this not out on iOS yet, I've been waiting. 😭

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So, uh, is anyone playing this?

I started out yesterday, got to player-lvl 11 and area-lvl 16. Now have a huge issue with Blastoise.. but aside from that, I'm hooked. I really like it.

There's no OT for this, right?

RoadDogg

Oct 27, 2017
I must be doing something wrong. I have played a few times a day since release and am only level 9. It takes me 2-3 days before a stronger Pokemon drops so it's super boring.

Ryu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the grinding is a bit crazy. I must be lucky that a blue Pokéball Pokémon is getting enough WP, otherwise i needed to grind for golden ones three times already.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK

giphy.gif

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England

fuckin lol

So iOS owners have now missed the "Charizard Sea" event and the "Dragonite Sea" event.

I bet Dr Mario World releases before this.

gaiadyne

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I dropped this a week ago. Way too repetitive and grindy. Rumble World was a much better FTP Pokémon Rumble game.

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
It's getting close to being two months now! Looks like Dr Mario World really is going to beat this one to iOS.