--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
FMm_ScJXwAY0Q_j

bYNsW3Z.png

unknown.png

img_about_05.jpg

The Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet games, the newest chapters in the Pokémon series, are coming to Nintendo Switch later this year. With these new titles, the Pokémon series takes a new evolutionary step, allowing you to explore freely in a richly expressed open world.

Various towns blend seamlessly into the wilderness with no borders. You'll be able to see the Pokémon of this region in the skies, in the seas, in the forests, on the streets—all over! You'll be able to experience the true joy of the Pokémon series—battling against wild Pokémon in order to catch them—now in an open-world game that players of any age can enjoy.

The three Pokémon from which you'll be able to choose your first partner are Sprigatito, Fuecoco, and Quaxly. How will you meet these three, and what sorts of Pokémon are they?

CnKEGei.png

As one of the main characters, you'll set off on your adventure. Your outfit will vary depending on whether you play Pokémon Scarlet or Pokémon Violet. Who knows what kind of story awaits you?

6EccIEa.png

youtu.be

Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet | Announcement Trailer

Welcome to the open world of Pokémon.Embark on an open-world adventure in Pokémon Scarlet and Pokémon Violet, arriving on Nintendo Switch in late 2022.❤️💜 h...

Last edited:

rewkol

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Was hoping they'd take the year off but I guess nothing can stop that marketing and merchandising schedule

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Looks okay but damn the Switch is showing its ages, Nintendo hurry up with Switch 2 !
I don't like the starters artwork, too, in game models will looks better I'm sure.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Out of fucking nowhere. Holy shit.

I mean it makes sense, given it's been 3 years since Sword and Shield, but Gen 9 and Arceus Legends in the same year?

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
God Damnit Gamefreak, you don't need to do Yearly Titles. You already JUST released Legends Arceus.

Let them breath a little, please.

I knew it was coming, merchandise always makes the final call.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still processing what I just saw
This is a more traditional pokemon game but it has legends arceus-like world with overworld pokemon? did I interpret that correctly? I gotta watch it again
I was really hoping the next traditional game would be heavily inspired by legends, if theyve got that overworld method here and some aspects of the battling/catching in this like in arceus then i will be PUMPED
I basically just want legends with some features introduced back in (like more trainer battles, gyms) and multiple towns

Last edited:

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
This looks like the biggest game they've ever made holy shit they are unstoppable

Mario_Bones

Oct 31, 2017
Australia
Welp, guess they haven't learned they need more time for these. Worried how they're going to turn out tbh

Also thought this was Detective Pika 2 at first, bummer lol

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
Shame they're going back to two versions but not overly surprising. Starters don't look great but the game itself looks like it has a lot of elements from Arceus in it.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'm not sure how I feel about us getting Gen 9 so soon after Legends, but I'm glad to see that it's going full open world.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
The starters look like fan art lol. Gotta get used to them first but bird looks adorable with the hat

Axiom

Oct 25, 2017
I genuinely think those are the best set of starter designs for a long ass time

Cronogear

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Thankfully it looks heavily inspired by Legends, but this still seems way too soon.