• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Paradoxes shown before launch or after?

• Before

Votes: 145 41.9%
  • After

Votes: 201 58.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
These are all the hints Iono gave:
- It's squishy
- "A li'l sluggish with an easygoin' vibe
- Two bumps on its head that people mistake for eyes
- Electric
- Body expands and contracts to produce electricity in its belly

My guess is its a frog version of one of those fat buddah statues with an expanding/contracting plasma ball stomach, and electrical protrusions that look similar to eyes(but not quite)

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
These are all the hints Iono gave:
- It's squishy
- "A li'l sluggish with an easygoin' vibe
- Two bumps on its head that people mistake for eyes
- Electric
- Body expands and contracts to produce electricity in its belly

My guess is its a frog version of one of those fat buddah statues with an expanding/contracting plasma ball stomach, and electrical protrusions that look similar to eyes(but not quite)
Finally…
basilisk_mmd_xps_by_tokami_fuko-da32csz.png

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
So what is everyone's prediction for when we get the reveal of her ace?

I'm torn between tomorrow and Friday, but I don't think it will be later than that

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
Now legit i want to see a Pokemon Game set in the Alternate Future/Alternate Past, that would be a neat followup to SV

Serebii

Serebii.net Webmaster
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Just to clarify, the stream is

ジムリーダー・ナンジャモの相棒のポケモンとは?正解発表!

What is Gym Leader Iono's Partner Pokémon? Correct Answer Revealed!

So yeah we're definitely getting it

Kimbou

Jan 22, 2021
I mean they did this with grafaiai, it's just a fun way of revealing a mon
You don't need to defend every marketing decision they make lol.

At least they don't make us wait for too long, personally I would've taken the reveal in yesterday's video but I guess they're trying different ways of teasing and revealing.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
You don't need to defend every marketing decision they make lol.

At least they don't make us wait for too long, personally I would've taken the reveal in yesterday's video but I guess they're trying different ways of teasing and revealing.
trust me definitely not lol, just saying they do these once a month. The bad part of the marketing was mismanaging expectations of what this was going to be. I, and many others, expected a full trailer initially due to how TPCi went about things

Mario_Bones

Oct 31, 2017
Australia
They definitely should have made it clear it was a tease for a single Pokemon. There's nothing wrong with this reveal method but it sounded like it was gonna be more so it backfired a bit.

Charlie0108

Oct 29, 2017
I hope this is the same as Grafaiai and we get all the official info on the same day and less like Hisuian Zorua and Zoroark where we had to wait 5 days after the CGI reveal.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I hope this is the same as Grafaiai and we get all the official info on the same day and less like Hisuian Zorua and Zoroark where we had to wait 5 days after the CGI reveal.
I think Wiglett was the same day as the official trailer as well right? I bet we will get official art and site updates tomorrow

Zarzolaon

Mar 16, 2018
OH
Announcement of an announcement of an announcement of a Pokémon reveal

Thanks I hate it
I don't like it, but If it's all in the same week I'm fine with it. Then again, I'm used to how Atlus does that, through concerts, longer gaps, etc...

Actually, this time was better than Grafaiai since we got a gym leader reveal out of it.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I just remembered that the mouse pokemon ended up not being a possum 😭😭😭

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
People are gonna be mad if it's 4 minutes of influencer talk again and only one reveal. There's no way for them to win

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018
They should have shown the silhouette of the Pokémon yesterday. We would have had 2 days of fun fan art to pass the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.