• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What would you like to see the most in the upcoming direct?

• New Pokémon

Votes: 186 30.6%
  • Legendary Pokémon

Votes: 58 9.5%
  • Info on new mechanics

Votes: 244 40.1%
  • I just want to know if there's free camera movement

Votes: 120 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
What was the tweet? Anybody got a picture?
It was just screenshots from the trailer showing the outside of the grass stadium and the trainer in the soccer uniform, and the tweet just said something about the new Galar gyms being bigger than ever, and how you'll have to train hard to defeat the Gym Masters.

Aug 7, 2018
What was the tweet? Anybody got a picture?

CBBbEiQ.jpg

cainhxrst

Nov 10, 2018
the tweet didn't seem like something that was meant to come after a trailer drop imo, it only really told us that gym leaders are called masters now, and that the stadiums are gyms. That seems more like a clarification of the reveal trailer.

A trailer about the new gyms would probably detail how they work, etc. I do hope we're getting more news soon though

Malakai

Oct 27, 2017
I am just so bored by the abundance of legendaries in general. You can't breed them. They don't evolve. They're hard to fine-tune. You can't use them in most battle environments and there's nothing to actually battle with them by the time you acquire them in game. I guess kids must really love them? These super-powerful single-stage legendaries and mythicals always feel like an antithesis to what I like about Pokémon.

I 100% agree with this post. The whole point of the game is to grow with your pokemon. You don't do that with legendaries.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I 100% agree with this post. The whole point of the game is to grow with your pokemon. You don't do that with legendaries.

I agree with the sentiment I've seen that the issue is more how they're implemented within the region. It's felt pretty lazy for a good deal of them, especially for those only retrievable through Mystery Gift. If they actually had sidequests and such revolving around some of them, that'd go a long way.

TheGamingNewsGuy

One Winged Slayer
Nov 5, 2017
I don't even know if the E3 Thing is true, just heard it on twitter.

Also seems like this Bug/Dragon Pokemon if true is decently Early Game considering the Pokemon it's fighting against is Level 21

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
If anything leaked in such a way there would be no reason for the footage to be blurry as if you were recording it secretly lol

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Looking at the clip, this could easily have been faked. They'd need to show more than that if they wanted to convince people.

Galava

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
If it was a typo they would have put a fixed tweet already. Maybe the tweet was wrongly scheduled and was supposed to be released either next friday or april 8th.

Jessie

Oct 27, 2017
PokeTubers really report on anything huh? I could start a rumor in this exact post right here and some PokeTuber would make a video about it.

KingWillance

Oct 25, 2017
If we get a Psuedo Legendary - what Type Combination with Dragon would you like to see.
I don't know why you said 'if'. =P I still want Dragon/Fairy--Mega Altaria is nifty but I'd prefer to watch a three-stager with that design brief in mind from the beginning.
EDIT: Also, yeah, another pseudo- without Dragon typing like Tyrannitar or Metagross would be nifty.