• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What would you like to see the most in the upcoming direct?

• New Pokémon

Votes: 186 30.6%
  • Legendary Pokémon

Votes: 58 9.5%
  • Info on new mechanics

Votes: 244 40.1%
  • I just want to know if there's free camera movement

Votes: 120 19.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Airbar

Oct 26, 2017
Names are garbage (you can already tell they will lean into Arthurian stuff with that title).
Oh and random encounters are in, I'm out.

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe it's fixed camera. The one realistic evolution for the series and we don't get it.

Malek

Feb 15, 2018
Looks pretty generic tbh, I guess I expected more maybe over the shoulder camera would've been nice..

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
The best thing about Let's Go were the roaming Pokémon and they took it away. I'll still buy though. Fire starter for me!

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
GROOKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! GROOKEY!!!!!!!!!!! MONKEY GRASS STARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM>????????????

Pokemon SwoSh goty

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Japanese logo:
D0at6D3WoAAMqJO.png

-Pyromaniac-

Oct 25, 2017
This is actually the first time in a while I dig all 3 starters. Graphics look better than I expected. This honestly looks awesome.

Kirbivore

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Sure Wild Battles are back but.... they still kept the random encounters......

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pokemon must be the most popular IP in the world with the least effort put into it.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Love the UK look for the region (and the cute hat for the girl - dude is a dweeb in comparison).

Gonna be tough between Grookey and Sobble for the starter though... both are adorable. Guess it all comes down to the final evolution. If we get an ape half as cool as Infernape, that'll definitely be the way to go.

Hark

Oct 29, 2017
Nah didn't do it for me. Was hoping it'd have a new look and but this looks like SuMo ported to Switch.

Telpis

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
Thoose starters I'll grow to love them in time. I only liked the fire bunny.

Pokémon King & Queen would be better than sword and shield

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
Looks good. Cities finally looks like cities in term of modelisation. Still no full camera movements ?
Visuals are a bit underwhelming although I love the visual style. It kinda looks empty though ?

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
So I don't mind Sword and Shield as names, but I'm half expecting Gen 9 to be shit like Pokemon Knife and Pokemon Fork at this rate. Also, the starter names aren't great either.

I do think what little we saw of the world looks great though.

kvetcha

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bummed about no Overworld Pokémon. Looks nice otherwise. Obviously has some work to be done on the technical side.

Guru_Godzilla

Jul 10, 2018
Nothing looks amazing. It looks good for sure though. Disappointing in no free camera but as long as they use more dynamic angles like Sun and Moon then I'll be fine. I'm also hoping for more branching and open routes but I'm doubting it.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
That bunny better have the frilliest, girliest final form ever, after primarina i can't go back to choosing beastly starters.