• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Are you part of the...

• Grookey Gang

Votes: 941 31.8%
  • Sobble Squad

Votes: 954 32.3%
  • Scorbunny Team

Votes: 1,063 35.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
I have basically no interest in competitive play, but the breeding is really keeping me going.

It feels less like a grind and more like an art to get a request like "I need X Pokémon with Y Nature, A and B egg moves, and full IV spread" and then actually work out the puzzle pieces to put together this frankenmon.

If I could breed and train pokemon for other players and earn BP from them being used online to invest into further teambuilding, I'd never set foot into Ranked again. Alas, until that dream comes true with a next gen rental system I still have to do the actual battling and field testing myself.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
If I could breed and train pokemon for other players and earn BP from them being used online to invest into further teambuilding, I'd never set foot into Ranked. Alas, until that dream comes true with a next gen rental system I still have to do the actual fighting and field testing myself.
GF has been giving away BP like crazy and Home might give it away like Bank did, so you may not have to do that much longer.

Sheldon

Oct 27, 2017
Ruhrgebiet, Germany
GF has been giving away BP like crazy and Home might give it away like Bank did, so you may not have to do that much longer.

Yeah, the lack of BP to start with in Sword/Shield is what pushed me into Ranked. The constant stream of BP from Pokemon Bank had me happily sticking to theorycrafting in S/M/US/UM.

Still, would be fun to get field reports from rental teams.

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If I could breed and train pokemon for other players and earn BP from them being used online to invest into further teambuilding, I'd never set foot into Ranked again. Alas, until that dream comes true with a next gen rental system I still have to do the actual battling and field testing myself.
Hard same. Wouldn't it be great if online teams had the equivalent of songwriter credits?

cainhxrst

Nov 10, 2018
Given we have a pokemon direct coming up but it still seems way too soon to announce the next game, I hope we get some announcement of post-launch support for Sw/Sh beyond wild area changes and raids. GF rethinking their "no DLC" policy would be good right about now

Status
Not open for further replies.