• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Are you part of the...

• Grookey Gang

Votes: 941 31.8%
  • Sobble Squad

Votes: 954 32.3%
  • Scorbunny Team

Votes: 1,063 35.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PaultheNerd

Dec 25, 2018
To a new generation, friends! Despite everything, I think there will still be a lot to have fun within our first true mainline console installment, and exciting possibilities going forward. But for now, let us enjoy everything Galar has to offer :)

stizz

Banned
Apr 12, 2019
I was always a Scorbunny stan, but I'm just glad I switched to team Shield at the last minute.

Imagine not having a Galarian Ponyta... not being able to see them running wild and free and glowy. Imagine choosing that life.
The ponyta drew my attention but couldn't you trade for them? I am keeping my sword preorder.

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
I'm going to go through this game with only new Pokemon. The only old ones I'll be getting are Gengar and Tyranitar because the rest of my favorites got cut.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do games purchased on eShop Australia unlock at the same time as Japan?

Timppis

Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Excited to see the Galar region. I wished that they would have gone even more with the football league system or something in that direction, but I'll take the aesthetics.

Hah, #GameFreakLied is still trending

I'm still buying Sword and Friday, but it's good to see that people are voicing their concerns.
This hashtag isn't people voicing their concerns. It's people being mean and entitled brats. I presume this isn't you... naturally...

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Despite all its flaw, enjoy! It's a new generation and the first big HD entry!
Fantastic OP, good job there!

Robo

Oct 27, 2017
Looking forward to these games even if they aren't shaping up how I'd hope the first mainline console entry to go.

I'm going with Scorbunny this time. Maybe I'll actually get back into competitive Pokemon with all those QoL features they added!

DaToonie

Oct 26, 2017
Oooh, this is a beautiful OT!

Hope I have some fun with this on Thursday night (Friday morning? whatever, lol).

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The only old Pokémon I intend to have in my crew is Mawile.

Yes, I know she's trash without the Mega form. No, I don't care. I stick by my homies.

DaToonie

Oct 26, 2017
I always gotta slap an old mon in my team, and since I plan on doing two teams in this run, I'll probably at least have two, lol. Thinking maybe Noibat and Drilbur...

Farrac

Nov 3, 2017
Alcalá de Henares, Spain
Fantastic OT! My opinion on the games is quite negative as of now, but I don't want to get on the way of anyone's experience so I'll mostly lurk and ocassionally chime in with some tidbits.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Better question:

Docked or undocked?

I considering Pokemon games handheld, so undocked for me, well I'll be using my Lite.

stizz

Banned
Apr 12, 2019
I might as well ask here but concerning SwSh, does anyone plan ongetting the double pack? Therefore do they have two accounts on a switch or two switches?

I want to pick sobble but I also want scorbunny and wondered if it is possible to trade for scorbunny or sobble or gronk^ (see what The did there) for scorbunny or sobble on their extra game/account. or for any early exclusive they may need on first or second account. I may create a specific secondary account to trade the pokemon before asking for sobble or scorbunny on main account. Basically i want a low lv extra starter maybe lv 1-5.
Just wondering 😔

dsripley

Sep 24, 2019
Awesome job on the OT. I am anxiously awaiting the shipping notification from Amazon (which insisted it will get here on release day, fingers crossed). I can't wait to get off work on Friday and start my new adventure!

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
This hashtag isn't people voicing their concerns. It's people being mean and entitled brats. I presume this isn't you... naturally...
Looking at the top tweets for the hashtag, I see hardly anyone being mean. I see people voicing valid criticism towards a company whose excuses aren't holding up with the product they're about to release. The meanest thing I'm seeing is a few people using #FuckYouGameFreak, which, yeah, is rude, but again, the ones using it are in the minority.

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
Better question:

Docked or undocked?

I considering Pokemon games handheld, so undocked for me, well I'll be using my Lite.

I'll play mostly docked. I've been waiting for a home console HD Pokémon game for YEARS now and it's finally here, so I want it to look the best it possibly can.

Also, Pro Controller. I have big hands and they hurt a bit if I play handheld for a while.

cainhxrst

Nov 10, 2018
I'm stoked. Literally picking up my pre order early just so I can play a bit before my lecture that day. The anime starts a few days after too, it'll be a fun time

DaveB

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
OP is slick!

I got the shipping notice for my copy of Sword from Best Buy, but there is no tracking yet. I suspect that means it will not be arriving a day early. :(

Oh well, looking forward to diving in when it does come!

Odeko

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Mar 22, 2018
West Blue
Why are Sobble and Grookey both such good boys? I've never had this much trouble picking a starter.

stizz

Banned
Apr 12, 2019
Looking at the top tweets for the hashtag, I see hardly anyone being mean. I see people voicing valid criticism towards a company whose excuses aren't holding up with the product they're about to release. The meanest thing I'm seeing is a few people using #FuckYouGameFreak, which, yeah, is rude, but again, the ones using it are in the minority.
Yeah ridiculous the thankyou hashtag

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
HOLY SHIT I NEVER KNEW ABOUT CHANGING TRADED POKEMKN NAMES

thats the QoL feature ive wanted for a decade

Dany1899

Dec 23, 2017
Great OT! I will get Sword but I like a lot of Shield exclusives, I hope to get them someway

KingWillance

Oct 25, 2017
Surprised that Scorbunny is the last popular in the poll so far, wonder if that's gonna track with the general public. Always assumed it'd be the popular pick of the pack.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
I still have no idea what starter I'm picking. None of the final evos are that appealing

Status
Not open for further replies.