• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 3 days, 34 minutes, 13 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Pokémon Sword and Shield |OT| God Save The Vespiquen

Are you part of the...

• Total voters

Caz

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Bit confused at the moment:
The other day, I was trying to grind for Watts while looking for a specific Pokémon when I captured a Silicobra during a Max Raid that had its Hidden Ability (Sand Veil). This is a bit confusing to me since the Silicobra appeared in the Watchtower Ruins and most sites like Serebii don't list it as native to any of the dens in that section and said listings say the ability for base Pokémon that spawn from these dens are standard i.e. Ability 1 or 2, not their Hidden Ability.

How did this happen? I can provide pictures once I figure out why my Switch Lite isn't playing nice with the capture function.

v1perz53

Oct 25, 2017
I'm probably just missing something obvious, but I'm having the hardest time joining/getting people to join raids...
So I personally missed the fact that you have to CHOOSE TO GO ONLINE before it will start searching online for raids, and was searching only local for like the first hour. The default is local, you have to go into y-comm and press like + or something to do internet stuff. If you already knew this and are still having issues, yea matchmaking in general is pretty bad even when it works.

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Bit confused at the moment:
The other day, I was trying to grind for Watts while looking for a specific Pokémon when I captured a Silicobra during a Max Raid that had its Hidden Ability (Sand Veil). This is a bit confusing to me since the Silicobra appeared in the Watchtower Ruins and most sites like Serebii don't list it as native to any of the dens in that section and said listings say the ability for base Pokémon that spawn from these dens are standard i.e. Ability 1 or 2, not their Hidden Ability.

How did this happen? I can provide pictures once I figure out why my Switch Lite isn't playing nice with the capture function.
It's the Event Den, which can spawn anywhere if you're connected to the internet.

tarantullama

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like I read in here that you can get more beast balls through the battle tower, but I'm not seeing that through googling. Is it possible to get more Beast Balls? Or do you only get the single one in the game?

Lazybob

Oct 30, 2017
I feel like I read in here that you can get more beast balls through the battle tower, but I'm not seeing that through googling. Is it possible to get more Beast Balls? Or do you only get the single one in the game?
Not battle tower but from Champion Cup rematches.