• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

predict the metascore

• 95-100

Votes: 7 1.0%
  • 90-94

Votes: 48 7.0%
  • 85-89

Votes: 203 29.8%
  • 80-84

Votes: 266 39.1%
  • 75-79

Votes: 107 15.7%
  • 70-74

Votes: 27 4.0%
  • under 70

Votes: 23 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah here's a screenshot an hour after. I did bother with the wild area in the beginning for a bit, but I realized that it was kinda pointless when alot of the Pokemon I wanted were too overleveled to catch.
LJtOUms.jpg

I can confirm this as well. I haven't finished yet but the rate that I'm going is far faster than any other Pokemon game I've ever played, and I don't feel I'm rushing at all.

Omegamon

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm getting Shield and Sir'fetch's evolution method seems too annoying and I don't want bother people asking for one :// this is why I don't like those games being split in two.

Oct 25, 2017
Huh? Used copies out there since yesterday?
So you paid more to get a game early that you've been negative on and said you would only get used? Hmmm, ok I guess.

I didn't know Tuesday was 2 years ago and I had it bookmarked anyway.
After being called a creep for using a feature of this website why the hell should I explain myself?
Jesus how creepy can somebody get?

If this isn't textbook stalking then nothing is.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Yo quick question, do we know if we can transfer saves? To a new microSD or new Switch (down the line)?

Deleted member 32018

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Jesus how creepy can somebody get?

If this isn't textbook stalking then nothing is.

About as creepy as you are being right now using the quote feature I suppose, and not leaving something alone? Sorry for wanting to check that their intentions were of good faith and that they weren't trying to spread misinformation. We have had a lot of that like I have said and I guess we will find out more in the next couple of days anyway.

Yo quick question, do we know if we can transfer saves? To a new microSD or new Switch (down the line)?

Yep, just like any other Switch game. The saves are stored on the Switch not the SD card though, if you look through the OT there is a post on how to transfer over to a new Switch, I would find it for you but I'm getting ready for work :/.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Yep, just like any other Switch game. The saves are stored on the Switch not the SD card though, if you look through the OT there is a post on how to transfer over to a new Switch, I would find it for you but I'm getting ready for work :/.

Hey no worries thank you! That was about the one thing holding me back from the game. I was worried if I wanted to upgrade my microSD down the line or move to a new switch I wouldn't be able to transfer the data.

I thought I heard game freak made it that way but it doesn't seem like it. Thanks!

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
That User Score tho😓 Just ridiculous... the Game can't be that bad... what is wrong with People?
DexitGate: It's actually about ethics in Pokémon core RPG development.

Sword is getting delivered to me as the last title I was able to order before Best Buy GCU expired. I'm looking forward to playing it.

Deleted member 32018

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Off course i don't trust user score... I just find completely ridiculous, because the Gane is not that bad, it's Pokémon afterall, sure not perfect but surley not that bad..

A lot of games get review bombed these days, it's not really unusual anymore. Death Stranding got the same treatment as has most exclusives for each console. I don't know why people continue to do it though as it's shown to have no effect as no one takes user scores seriously.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Off course i don't trust user score... I just find it completely ridiculous, imean it's a Pokémon Game afterall, sure not perfect but surley not that bad..

i'm looking forward to it.. will be my first Main Pokémon Game since PKM Gold🤗
You're making it sound like you care about the users scores. Don't worry about them. They're all shit. All these games have losers who go there and rate them low out of spite.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Instead of review bombing, users should try to make the user score 6.9 on every game.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
steviejd1 honestly, after you tried to get two different threads locked, talked about wanting another one getting locked, and now this, maybe you should reconsider your approach to these discussions. Like, you either just try to shut down complaints all the time or do petty shit like bookmarking someones stuff to hold it in their face later on.

Armite

Mar 30, 2018
I've played 10 hours so far and have only just beaten the first gym lol.... In fairness, 3 of that was hunting for a certain Pokémon, but 7's the most I've ever personally spent before the first gym. It's just been a lot of fun to spend time catching Pokémon so far.

Lintendo

Sep 11, 2018
Just to be clear guys... I don't trust any score these days.
I will make my own opinion about the Game and i will surley enjoy it, no matter scores it gets😉

Deleted member 32018

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
@steviejd1 honestly, after you tried to get two different threads locked, talked about wanting another one getting locked, and now this, maybe you should reconsider your approach to these discussions. Like, you either just try to shut down complaints all the time or do petty shit like bookmarking someones stuff to hold it in their face later on.

You are quite welcome to either ignore me or PM me if you want to discuss this further, all you are doing is derailing the thread about something that happened hours ago. I don't see you being particularly constructive in here either so maybe you should just drop it and just discuss the reviews or help people etc.

Oct 27, 2017
Peru
User scores are usually BS sadly.

Not expecting the game to be great though since even the most positive reviews say stuff like: "Oh, it's okay, just not as good as it should".

Toma

Scratching that Itch.io http://bit.ly/ItchERA
Oct 25, 2017
Whats the postgame except collect'emall? Any info on that? I'll also take stuff thats available prepostgame but people engage with it after the credits roll.

Oct 28, 2019
Whats the postgame except collect'emall? Any info on that? I'll also take stuff thats available prepostgame but people engage with it after the credits roll.

There's a short story after
where you battle dynamaxed Pokémon in seven gyms and a couple of other battles
and a bare-bones battle tower that I saw some have already completed (with rental teams). Only singles and doubles.

Toma

Scratching that Itch.io http://bit.ly/ItchERA
Oct 25, 2017
There's a short story after
where you battle dynamaxed Pokémon in seven gyms and a couple of other battles
and a bare-bones battle tower that I saw some have already completed (with rental teams). Only singles and doubles.
That sounds rather unhot. How about PvP? Decent rewards/challenges/different fighting brackets or anything?

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You are quite welcome to either ignore me or PM me if you want to discuss this further, all you are doing is derailing the thread about something that happened hours ago. I don't see you being particularly constructive in here either so maybe you should just drop it and just discuss the reviews or help people etc.
I don't like to ignore people over things like this. It happened hours ago in this thread and others. I just wanted to point it out, I wasn't really trying to derail anything. Have a nice day.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
*SIgh*, I know I'm not going to enjoy the single player of these games (of course I'll enjoy the multi, it's kinda hard to fuck up Pokemon battles against other people), yet I'm still getting the urge to buy it now, instead of at a discount like half a year down the line. What the fuck is wrong with me?

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
*SIgh*, I know I'm not going to enjoy the single player of these games (of course I'll enjoy the multi, it's kinda hard to fuck up Pokemon battles against other people), yet I'm still getting the urge to buy it now, instead of at a discount like half a year down the line. What the fuck is wrong with me?
Discount? On a Nintendo game? From where? 😭

Dellstrami

Feb 1, 2018

If it makes you feel any better the chance of this game getting a discount in 6 months is... Pretty close to zero

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
You enjoy playing these games for more than just the use of certain features?

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018

I'm kind of in the same boat watching others play the game, but my mentality is more that I will probably get it in half a year if I don't use all my vouchers by then.