• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moltres006

Banned
Jan 5, 2019
What's worse is that we cant even get a battle simulator with all the Pokemon. Gamefreak's games will the only way we can battle using our favorite pokemon (if they're in it) and that's really depressing.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all ready for the DP remakes next year with the entire post game island being turned into a single town with no routes and just the battle tower from SwSh copy and pasted onto it?

NekoNeko

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
very happy with the package we get. most important thing is that the main story is nice and sweet, designs look awesome, new amount of pokemon is okay and dex is about what i thought it would be.

Jan 9, 2018
Fuckin Type: Null made it in? Really?
Guess Game Freak still wanted a Multitype Pokemon in the game, just not Arceus.
I mean this is a game with messed up restored fossils, it's not a stretch to imagine another chimera Pokémon and it's friendship-y evolution made it in. I can see them using Type:Null and Silvally to hype up Arceus and Sinnoh for next year actually.

We don't know what's up with Toxel. There are two forms for the second stage and the leaker gave two different names for it, Eletox and Toxtricity.

It seems that Flapple and Appletun are split evos (maybe version exclusive) and they both turn into the same G-max form but they have a different G-max move.
Okay thank you, this is what I thought I read yesterday and was very confused about it lol.

Do G-Max forms get Dex entries like Mega Evolutions did in Gen. 7?

Limabean01

Oct 29, 2017
WA, australia
now from a business perspective... them not offering new legacy pokemon additions via dlc would be a massive missed opportunity. literally everyone would buy it if it was well implemented.

or have one of the main pulling features of the third version be an expanded dex or something. if they don't do either of these, they aren't only cruel, but also plain dumb lol

VPplaya

Nov 20, 2018
So many amazing designs this gen but it is a bit disappointing to see so many monotypes. Hopefully they have unique abilities/moves to make them a bit more interesting.

Also wow at that almost complete lack of postgame. Why do they continue to do this -.-

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

lunanto

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
This may be my favourite line ever:

EIe4QfXWoAATXBD

EIe4QfYXsAEKdJD

EIhZuW0XUAAFD7E

1ae4f3b331229841119fbe983572d1b8.jpg

I love the design.

Jan 9, 2018
The ratio of actual Pokémon to Legendaries is so high this Gen., that's probably why it feels like there's so many more Pokémon this time around to me, even though that's factually incorrect.

MicH

Oct 25, 2017
Almost 500 Pokemon being cut really stings.

And even more so if post game is as barebones as XY and SM

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
I guess we've entered the part of the cycle now where it's clear that it was in fact just more of the same all along

Blue Ninja

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
now from a business perspective... them not offering new legacy pokemon additions via dlc would be a massive missed opportunity. literally everyone would buy it if it was well implemented.

or have one of the main pulling features of the third version be an expanded dex or something. if they don't do either of these, they aren't only cruel, but also plain dumb lol
I'm willing to bet the third version will have an expanded dex, if not all Pokémon. After the Dexit shitshow and the rumored Sinnoh remakes, it'd be the perfect marketing trick.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
So the "biggest" pokemon game on the strongest console so far has absolutely zero post game content? what the actual fuck is wrong with GF

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
And then they make up some excuse like "kids don't have the patience to invest in some complicated battle frontier" or some shit.

What is the post-game again?
Do the G-Max gyms and catch the box legendary. As far as battle facilities go there's just the battle tower and there doesn't appear to be any new routes.

Charlie0108

Oct 29, 2017
New Pokemon games are all about new Pokemon for me so I've seen more than enough to be happy.

But jeez, everything not related to new Pokemon is incredibly disappointing.

Mandikiri

Banned
Apr 21, 2018
Boston, MA.
I don't know what to say about this dex cut. I am annoyed and disappointed. You cut a lot of the cool Pokemon (I play competitive so this ruined my teams in so many ways), all the starters minus Charizard (if you're going to cut all the previous starters, cut them all and not all but one). This game better have a meaty post game...

Sorry just annoyed and disappointed...

Damn it GameFreak!

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
We still haven't seen all the gMax forms right?
Probably not. They're mostly rare max raid encounters so the game leakers aren't likely to have seen them all.
Am I correct in saying that we've had 17 G-Max forms confirmed (more or less) thus far?

Known G-Max Pokes: Charizard, Butterfree, Pikachu, Longcat Meowth, Machamp, Kingler, Lapras, Eevee, Garbodor, Alcremie, Centiscorch, Coalossal, Corviknight, Drednaw, Appletun, Grimmsnarl?, Hatterene... am I missing any?

Deleted member 31092

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Just 400 Pokémon is underwhelming, especially now that we have a big open section in the map.

I hoped for 450 Pokémon.

Also, is there any decent post game or is it just the usual mansion./tower to grid?

Oct 25, 2017
You know what I'll be optimistic(I'm lying minior is cut)
We jumping the gun post game will be amazing ......🚶🏾‍♂️😭

Fulminator

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, haven't looked at story/post game leaks but not happy with impressions...

I will have a blast with the game, but considering lack of post game and only 400 mons this might be my least played Pokémon game ever

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Man, remember when XY's post game was the worst in the series when it had 2 static legendaries, a new dungeon, looker quest, roaming birds, a new town and the Battle Maison? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.