• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 16, 2019
received_2159118154396066.jpg

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
You can only Dynamax in stadiums. That battle against Hop is likely late in the game, perhaps the championship cup. I guess the starters don't get Gigas?

cyappu

Jun 4, 2019
I like all the starters. Sue me!

I like how scorbunny3 and sobble3 especially subvert expectations for what a starter 3rd evo is "supposed" to look like, and I'm sure they'll be super expressive and interesting in the anime.

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
They could have done a lot more with Lapras.

Hopefully this is the last fo the new Gen 1 forms.

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
So the pages show, in order:

Butterfree
Centiskorch
Eevee
Garbador
Hatterene
Kingler
Lapras
Machamp

Slide in the missing ones: Charizard, Pikachu, Meowth, Corviknight, Drednaw, Alcremie

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
These have to be the worst starters ever. Grookey's final evolution is great, but I don't think he's enough to save this group.

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
Cinderace's hidden ability allows it fake an injury to have an opposing pokemon ejected from battle

OG YOLOwen

Banned
Mar 24, 2019
You know what? Fuck these starters. I'm not playing through the game with one of those abominations. I plan to play my game with a Krabby as my starter and main Pokemon during my playthrough. It doesn't matter what stage of the game I get it in, I will retrain that thing and get it to be one of the strongest goddamn Krabbys that ever lived. My entire game will be based around that thing. That goddamned crab. It's just a fucking crab. HELL YEAH!!!!

Deleted member 2669

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fact that they're all monotype makes it feel like they tried to make these starters as boring as possible.

Nov 23, 2017
These have to be the worst starters ever. Grookey's final evolution is great, but I don't think he's enough to save this group.
Such a knee jerk overreaction here, you literally saw a 300 x 300 pixel picture of the dex picture from a phone taking a picture not even in a battle or animated, or a really zoomed out picture of a blurry ass book page.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I guess it would be impossible for the starters to have gigas unless it's hidden in the game code huh

Status
Not open for further replies.