• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
Worst starters ever is a huge overreaction when gen 5 starters exist and even they weren't all hateable, Cinderace looks good, and the leaker himself has vouched for Intelleon

Oct 26, 2017
People here a few months ago: "gIGaNTAmAx WoN'T bE kANtO-BaIT lOl sHuT uP aND sTOp cOMpLAiNinG."

Leaks: mostly Kantomons getting Gigantamax forms.

Syntsui

Oct 25, 2017
It's absolutely impossible for the starters of all Pokémon to not have Gigantamax forms, come on.

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Every gen I have to hold my breath that they don't ruin Arcanine somehow. Looks like he made it through this one ok.

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
On another bright note, I do like all of the GMax forms so far, they've all been interesting variations, or cool ideas

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
At least incineroar tried something with the concept, Cinderace it's just bland as fuck.

Oct 27, 2017
No more strongly themed starters Gamefreak plz. It just makes them all look too humanoid. I just want monsters. Thankfully there are other strong designs

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
So while we have a brief respite, favorite GMax form so far? Favorite new mon so far?

For me its Rolycoly evo GMAX and Centiskorch

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
FOOTY BUNNY SQUAD, WHERE YOU AT.

Status
Not open for further replies.