• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neonep

Oct 25, 2017
Cinderace reminds me of Silphymon.
latest

Dec 21, 2018
Want to see more of Centiskorch. Bug Types are awesome. Sucks that most of the G-Max forms seem to be Gen 1. And worse no other starters besides fucking Charizard get one.

That being said, I do like all the G-Max designs.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wait Cinderace actually looks cool af, oh shiy

Not enthused about it only being fire type, but I may get this over Grookey3

And with that, I will now pretend I have the mental fortitude to stay away from leaks

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
Want to see more of Centiskorch. Bug Types are awesome. Sucks that most of the G-Max forms seem to be Gen 1. And worse no other starters besides fucking Charizard get one.

That being said, I do like all the G-Max designs.
right now it seems to be evenly split between gen 1 and 8, but they'll probably have some more that aren't from those two

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
Just imagine this dude shaking his arms and trying to take pictures which are just blurry enough to obscure and frustrate, and just clear enough that we can follow

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
If these are monotype, they're probably my least favorite starters. Rabbit looks like a mid-Evo. I loved the gen 6/7 starters but...man.

Grookey Gang won, but at what cost?

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
Oh man, Cinderace looks bad, like fakemon bad, lol. It doesn't even look like a final evo, but more of a midstage.

Hoping that it looks better when we can see it clearly but otherwise.... Oof. I feel for those that held out for Scorbunny and got... That.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Warned: Lazy Dev Rhetoric
I'm not digging that a lot of cool Galarian Pokemon with awesome Dynamax forms will be lost when Gamefreak takes away Dynamaxing in future games.

God damn seeing how cool these are really hurts knowing Gamefreak are going be lazy shits in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.