• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miyac

Nov 11, 2017
QrDXO2A.png

new false surrender move at grimmsnarl move relearner

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
OK, do any of these TMs and TRs overlap? I find it hard to believe they would gate off moves like Ice Beam and Thunderbolt to one-use items considering they've been TMs since the beginning.

miyac

Nov 11, 2017
ZnBRJdP.png

Leaker will try to breed gigantamax charmander and said, I think, that he used some TR (dazzling gleam, ice beam, dragon dance, scald, close combat)
in Charmander? I didn't understand what he meant.

Fnnrqwin

Sep 19, 2019
If the GTS is gone, honestly I won't miss it. Like, at all. Four generations of looking for common version exclusives and seeing folks requesting level 1 mythicals for them got old. I feel like I have a better chance of getting what I want through Surprise Trade.

Zellia

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
If the GTS is gone, honestly I won't miss it. Like, at all. Four generations of looking for common version exclusives and seeing folks requesting level 1 mythicals for them got old. I feel like I have a better chance of getting what I want through Surprise Trade.
The secret to the GTS was always that you put up your own mon, like a version exclusive, and wait for someone to take you up on it.

dunkzilla

alt account
Banned
Dec 13, 2018
I'll miss it a lot. Used to be so easy, just dump a version exclusive and ask for the other exclusive and wait. If GTS is gone it'll be more annoying to complete the dex.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
Why are people assuming there's no GTS? I'm no staunch defender of this game, but this seems overly doom and gloom. The leaker CAN'T use the internet functions, so he has not shown the GTS, but that doesn't mean there isn't one.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure GTS is somewhere. It's one of the cornerstones of the entire online experience. Maybe it's an actual place this time like in DPP.

Oh and you could turn off people looking for legendaries ever since Gen VI. WHAT A GREAT GEN.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
But a lot of times some people would put legendaries up for nothing or send me a legendary for something non-legendary. It was fun to exploit. I was more surprised I got Cosmoem in a trade than anything.

Oh and you could turn off people looking for legendaries ever since Gen VI. WHAT A GREAT GEN.
It was great.

bye

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
I'm sure GTS is somewhere. It's one of the cornerstones of the entire online experience. Maybe it's an actual place this time like in DPP.

I mean I guess they figured since there is 500+ Pokemon missing from the code that there doesn't need to be a global trading system anymore since every Pokemon in the game can be caught in the game.

Anyway, let the rationalizing begin

Status
Not open for further replies.