• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PancakeFlip

Oct 26, 2017
You missed The King

3d1.gif
This thing was awesome and I could see it fitting right in with gen 1 classic designs.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The idea behind Gigantamax Garbador is that the toys thrown in the trash inside of it Gigantamaxed with the Pokémon, right?

F7R3vqy.png

Then someone tossed a Master Ball.

edit: Also, it's funny to think that...

(Actual story spoilers.)
This of all mons is fought at the climax of the game.
Toys? Nonsense, Garbodor is clearly going full blob and absorbing a train filled with horrified passengers to become one with its filthy collective.

Charlie0108

Oct 29, 2017
I'd say its going to be a new pokemon that covers a different type, so maybe something like a fossil or Hatterene or Grimmsnarl
I think Hatterene is Bede's ace and Grimmsnarl is used by Marnie. It's hard to predict really, I wouldn't be surprised if it's something boring like Lucario or Gardevoir. I feel like the leaker might have remembered it if it was a new Pokemon

Deleted member 3815

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Fendoreo1

Jan 1, 2019
Do we know when the review embargo ends? Is it like most Nintendo games (day before) or is it earlier than that?

ze_

Oct 28, 2017
Politics, In ma Pokémon game?
I approve of this. 😄
Is it that unusual? Hoenn's plot had a team favouring human advancement vs. a team favouring animal habitat protection on an island with limited capacity for both. XY was about a billionaire obsessed with population control and poorly distributed resources.

Deleted member 3815

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is it that unusual? Hoenn's plot had a team favouring human advancement vs. a team favouring animal habitat protection on an island with limited capacity for both. XY was about a billionaire obsessed with population control and poorly distributed resources.

Nah, I am just joking and poking fun at the folks who don't like politics in video games. Pokémon has always been political ever since the start, even Mewtwo creation is political as it poses the ethics of cloning.

Robbin__

May 26, 2018
For a breath of fresh air what's the chance of us getting a Giga Flygon?

Also alleged pic of Giga Gengar if that hasn't been posted

-9oxvQ5-7hy6Z11T3cSqo-ez.jpg

Sgs2008

Mar 25, 2019
I wonder if amped toxtricity is a sword exclusive since the leaker still hasn't figured out how to get it yet.

Deleted member 60992

Banned
Oct 31, 2019
My daughter looked at all the new Pokémon and asked where's the new Eeveelution and when I told her there wasn't any she said she wasn't using any of the new Pokémon.

Her Team Sword

Jolteon
Vaporeon
Leafeon
Sylveon
Bisharp
Flygon

She said she needed to mix up her usual Eeveelution team. She plans on using this team for Raids and battles against other players.

She didn't like that Lycanroc wasn't in the Galar region. She then discovered Pawniard and it's evolution Bisharp and proceeded to ask me to get her a early Pawniard egg so she can use as her starter.

🤦🏽‍♂️

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
My daughter looked at all the new Pokémon and asked where's the new Eeveelution and when I told her there wasn't any she said she wasn't using any of the new Pokémon.

Her Team Sword

Jolteon
Vaporeon
Leafeon
Sylveon
Bisharp
Flygon

She said she needed to mix up her usual Eeveelution team. She plans on using this team for Raids and battles against other players.

She didn't like that Lycanroc wasn't in the Galar region. She then discovered Pawniard and it's evolution Bisharp and proceeded to ask me to get her a early Pawniard egg so she can use as her starter.

🤦🏽‍♂️
Damn, your daughter has a lot of patience if she wants Pawniard as her starter.

Deleted member 60992

Banned
Oct 31, 2019
Damn, your daughter has a lot of patience if she wants Pawniard as her starter.

She marches to the beat of her own drum. If she sees something she likes she'll stick with it knowing it'll payoff for her. Plus while her goal is to evolve it into a Bisharp she wouldn't mind playing around with Pawniard while she has it because she finds it to be cute.

Deleted member 35077

Self-requested ban
Banned
Dec 1, 2017

Her Team Sword

Jolteon
Vaporeon
Leafeon
Sylveon
Bisharp
Flygon

🤦🏽‍♂️
You most likely have it, but you gonna need a Let's Go Eevee save file to get access to Gigantamax Eevee. GF decide it to locked it behind another 60$ game as otherwise you are locked from getting it in Sword/Shield.

Horohorohoro

Jan 28, 2019
I decided to Switch over from Shield to Sword, I guess. I really wanna use Appletun now, then I'll do a playthrough on Sword for my second playthrough on my girlfriend's copy.

DaToonie

Oct 26, 2017
Hey - did we learn for sure any more version exclusives from the leak? I didn't see how that all shook out.

I think the only newish(??) confirmations or very educated guesses we got was Stounjorner to Sword and Eiscue to Sheild?

Of what I was able to parse with returning Pokemon, I think we can add to the list Lotad to Shield, Seedot to Sword, and Growlithe to Shield, Vulpix to Sword.

Deleted member 60992

Banned
Oct 31, 2019
You most likely have it, but you gonna need a Let's Go Eevee save file to get access to Gigantamax Eevee. GF decide it to locked it behind another 60$ game as otherwise you are locked from getting it in Sword/Shield.

Yeah that is stupid, just as stupid as Mew only being accessible to the Let's Go games by buying the Poké Ball Plus and being unable to bring Mew in from your Go account which is as I said fucking stupid..... My daughter has a Let's Go Eevee save file on her account.

So is that Eevee available from the very beginning?

ThisIsBlitz21

Oct 22, 2018
I'm fairly certain that if a Pokemon is present in the Galar Dex, its regional variants (and all other forms that don't rely on things like held items) will be transferable to Sw/Sh. Even Pokemon that got new regional evolutions have their original evolutions present in the Dex--for example, even though Galarian Yamask doesn't evolve into Cofagrigus, Cofagrigus is still in the Pokedex. That seems to imply to me that the inclusion is species-based rather than fine-grained based on forms.
Yeah, I agree with this. Signs do point to them being included.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Love Gigamax Gengar but I wish we stopped giving him stuff he has a Mega. That's enough.

Also please tell me that during my ban, it was revealed that GTS is there and it was all a misunderstanding. Please....

Shady GTS dealings is the last Pilar of how I play pkmn that GF has not taken from me....

Status
Not open for further replies.