• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zache

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone with an Adamant Dracovish they'd be willing to part with? I have a ton of 5IV Larvitars, Toxels, and Impidimps to trade.

1upsuper

Jan 30, 2018
I'm still looking for some help with this if any kind stranger can oblige:
I'm looking for a foreign Ditto. Anything non-English will do. I don't care about the IVs. I have both version's exclusives aside from Sableye, Eiscue, and Corsola. I also have some rare spawn stuff. Let me know what you'd like and I'll breed one. Thanks.
Edit: No longer necessary!

Last edited:

Weebos

Oct 25, 2017
Hey folks.

I'm currently diving into breeding up some of the new Pokemon, I've got some 5IV breeding rejects to offer, and would love to exchange for any breeding rejects of your own.

What I have:
  • Rookidee (HA)
  • Dreepy
  • Darumaka
  • Yamask
  • Milcery
  • Farfetch'd
  • Silicobra

I'd love anything with 4+ IVs that you may have that isn't on this list.

JohnnyJoestar

Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Can anyone spare a got an extra Scorbunny? Stats don't matter I just need it for the Pokedex. I can give either of the other starters.

Cyple

Jan 9, 2018
Looking for more Shield Exclusives and Grookey line, have most sword exclusives and would also like to trade Zacien and Zamazenta back and forth for Dex entries.

Wii Tank

Oct 27, 2017
I'd love a foreign ditto (not English) if anyone has one. I've got several 5 Star raid dittos I can offer

Beary Jams

Nov 5, 2017
Portland, OR
Finished Shield, wanna do another run in Sword with a Milotic. Is there anyone who could trade me a Feebas egg and maybe a Prism scale? I don't care about natures I just want an egg so I can hatch it in my game so it has me as the OT. Don't have much to offer since I'm in the early game. Would really appreciate someone's help.

I know I could just catch one in Shield but it's absurdly difficult to find one, so I thought I'd check to see if anyone had an egg they could spare.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone have a modest/timid Deino they wouldn't mind trading for?
Yeah, I can breed one.
Finished Shield, wanna do another run in Sword with a Milotic. Is there anyone who could trade me a Feebas egg and maybe a Prism scale? I don't care about natures I just want an egg so I can hatch it in my game so it has me as the OT. Don't have much to offer since I'm in the early game. Would really appreciate someone's help.

I know I could just catch one in Shield but it's absurdly difficult to find one, so I thought I'd check to see if anyone had an egg they could spare.
I can breed you a Feebas.

Zero_IYAD

Oct 27, 2017
Can someone please help me get these Pokemon:
Grookey (Male)
Galarian Ponyta
Ditto

I'm almost half way through the game & would like to have these Pokemon in my main team if possible + the Ditto to start breeding.
I don't have anything special to give back in return : (

My Code: 5528-6610-7119
Zero_IYAD

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Wow thank you. Last piece I want for my team.
Cool, would you mind waiting for a bit? Have some things I need to finish up, then I'll breed your Pokemon.
Can someone please help me get these Pokemon:
Grookey (Male)
Galarian Ponyta
Ditto

I'm almost half way through the game & would like to have these Pokemon in my main team if possible + the Ditto to start breeding.
I don't have anything special to give back in return : (

My Code: 5528-6610-7119
Zero_IYAD
I can get you all three of those.

1 gift from panama chief

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from panama chief panama chief!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

panama chief said:
Completely forgot about the Trade Thread!!! Sorry folks. Gave away one of these in the main thread. I come bearing the gift of a 5IV Spanish Ditto. Best in everything but Sp. Def (pretty good). Good luck to all who enter!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (NON-SPANISH) Nintendo Switch (NON-SPANISH): 5IV Spanish Ditto - Won by elyetis elyetis (39 entries)

Deleted member 14313

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone got a Slurpuff (even if just for a tradeback)?

Can offer pretty much any other first stage Pokémon except legends.

Last edited:

itsaziz

Nov 8, 2017
Anybody got Sobble or the fossil items/Pokémon (barring Dravofish)? I have a Dracovish and the other starters to trade.

Pokémon

Oct 27, 2017
Hi, I have a 5 IV English Ditto and I would trade it for a 5 IV non-English one. Let me know if anyone's interested in a trade.