• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 4 days, 4 hours, 8 minutes, 24 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Pokémon Sword and Shield Trading Thread

c-murph

Oct 26, 2017
Any one want a 5IV Love Ball Ponyta? I have like a box to toss out. It has random natures, double edge and morning sun egg moves on it.

I'm online now. Room 5150.

Looking for any HA, Moon Balls, Love Balls in any IVs. Or just trade whatever if you want one.

CrazyAznKT

Nov 8, 2017
Got a bunch of stuff to trade. I'm doing a living dex so I don't care too much about stats or IV's right now.

Need to do trade evolutions for:
Boldore to Gigalith
Machoke to Machamp
Haunter to Gengar
Shelmet and Karrablast to Accelgor and Escavalier
Phantump to Trevenant
Also looking for all the version exclusive stuff, I have Shield and I'm still working on getting a few more but for now I'll trade the equivalents for the following:
Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo
Lunatone
Croagunk/Toxicroak
Blue-stripped Basculin
Solosis/Duosion/Reuniclus
Vullaby/Mandibuzz
Appletun
Ponyta/Rapidash
Eiscue
Female Indeedee
Oranguru
also got a bunch of Grooky to trade for Sobble or Scorbunny

Last edited:

Unknownlight

Nov 2, 2017
Hi, I have a Pumkaboo that I want to evolve, but they only evolve by trading. Does anyone have an evolve-by-trading Pokémon that they want to trade and then trade back?

Bwooduhs

Oct 25, 2017
I just need a Sableye, Aromatisse, Drampa, Lunatone, Oranguru and Zamazenta (can trade straight back). Can anyone help me out?

Ultraviolence

Oct 25, 2017
Got a bunch of stuff to trade. I'm doing a living dex so I don't care too much about stats or IV's right now.

Need to do trade evolutions for:
Boldore to Gigalith
Machoke to Machamp
Haunter to Gengar
Shelmet and Karrablast to Accelgor and Escavalier
Phantump to Trevenant
Also looking for all the version exclusive stuff, I have Shield and I'm still working on getting a few more but for now I'll trade the equivalents for the following:
Lotad/Lombre/Ludicolo
Lunatone
Croagunk/Toxicroak
Blue-stripped Basculin
Solosis/Duosion/Reuniclus
Vullaby/Mandibuzz
Appletun
Ponyta/Rapidash
Eiscue
Female Indeedee
Oranguru
also got a bunch of Grooky to trade for Sobble or Scorbunny
I have some Sword exclusives and I really need Shield exclusives, will send a PM.

ΑGITΩ

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Alright, Got my list down to the following if anyone is able to help me out:
Flapple or Tart Apple
Gothitha Line (any)
Passimian
Turtonator
Darumaka line (any)
Stonjourner
Zacian for the Dex entry, will trade back.

massoluk

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm I need Gothitha, Passimian, Swirlix, and Flapple

I got spare Scorbunny, Oranguru, spritzee to trade.
edit: +Ponyta

Actually I got an extra Dracovish too, will trade for any other fossil pokemon.

Last edited:

ArcaneSylph

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone have a Pokemon with Pokerus? I'm still early in the game and EV training's kind of been a nightmare, and I want to make it a bit faster. I don't have too much to offer, but I'll take any Pokemon as long as it has Pokerus.