• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kinglypuff

Nov 13, 2018
Does anyone have an HA Darmanitan or Toxapex?

I can make eggs of HA Cursola and Hatterene if need be.

I'm also looking for Grookeys and Scorbunny, against my Sobbles.

BloodshotX

Jan 25, 2018
Anyone go a spare throh(found on the right side of motostoke past the bridge)?

Need it so im one step closer to finishing my dex. Got a view sawks, a seedot, a swirlix or one of my 5 scraggys that im willing to trade.

Ill be home in aprox 1.5 hours from now

storaføtter

Oct 26, 2017
FT:

Applin: Ability: Ripen/Bulletproof. Jolly 5IVs (Best in everything but Sp.Atk). Egg moves: Sucker Punch
Blipbug: Ability: Compound Eyes/Telepathy/Swarm. Timid 5IVs (Best in everything but Atk). Egg moves: Recover.
Cufant: Ability: Sheer Force. Brave 5/4 IVs (Best in everything but Speed or Best in everything but Spd, Sp. Atk).
Duraludon: Ability: Heavy Metal/Stalwart. Timid 5 IVs (Best in everything but Atk)
Galarian Corsola: Ability: Cursed Body. Relaxed 4IVs (Best in HP, Def, Sp. Def) also offered with No Good Speed.
Eiscue: Ability: Ice Face. Jolly 5IVs (Best in everything but Sp. Atk), Egg moves: Icicle Crash, Belly Drum, Head Smash.
Darumaka: Ability: Hustle. Jolly 5IVs (Best in everything but Sp.Atk).
Dreepy: Ability: Clear Body. Jolly 5IVs (Best in everything but Sp.Atk). Egg moves: Dragon Tail
Farfetch: Ability: Scrappy/Steadfast. Adamant 5IVs (Best in everything but Sp.Attack) Egg moves: Sky Attack, Night Slash, Simple Beam, Feint.
Galarian Mr.Mime: Ability: Ice Body. Timid 5IVs (Best in everything but Atk).
Hatenna: Ability: Magic Bounce. Quiet 5IVs (Best in everything but Speed).
Rolycoly: Ability: Heatproof. Relaxed 5IVs (Best in everything but Speed). Egg moves: Explosion.
Rookidee: Ability: Big Pecks. Impish 5IVs (Best in everything but Sp.Atk). Egg moves: Roost, Tailwind
Silocobra: Ability: Sand Spit/Shed Skin. Impish 5IVs (Best in everything but SP. Atk).
Toxel: Ability: Rattled. Timid 5IVs (Best in everything but Atk).
Yamper: Ability: Ball Fetch. Jolly 5IVs (Best in everything but Sp.Atk).
Galarian Zigzagoon: Ability: Gluttony/Pick Up. Jolly 5IVs (Best in everything but Sp.Atk).

Open for mostly new gen pokemons. The exceptions are Pyukumiku HA, Pinchurchin HA, 5IVs relaxed.
Looking for Flame/Toxic Orb.

Ultraviolence

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Got a few lvl.1 Hidden Ability Dreepys and four Hidden Ability Caterpies. LMK if anyone wants them all I'm looking for are the following Shield exclusives:
Sableye
Solosis
Goomy
Vullaby
Appletun

Oct 27, 2017
Alameda, CA
Looking for Corsola or Cursola, literally the last Pokemon I need to complete the dex. Don't care if it has HA or not, just want to finish this off first.

Have HA Hatenna or Farfetch'd to trade. Or LMK if there's something else you need. My boxes are a mess right now but I can check!

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Looking for Corsola or Cursola, literally the last Pokemon I need to complete the dex. Don't care if it has HA or not, just want to finish this off first.

Have HA Hatenna or Farfetch'd to trade. Or LMK if there's something else you need. My boxes are a mess right now but I can check!

I can breed you a Corsola really quick. Would you happen to have a Goomy or one of its evolutions?
Also if you'd be willing to touch trade Zamazenta that'd be really cool.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Ok, so it's gonna be a long while today before I'm available, but I thought I'd put this out there now and perhaps start some conversations:

I'm at the point where I'd like to start obtaining more Pokémon with HAs. I'm not too picky (as long as it'a not something I already have), and have the following for trade and more:

Gigantimax Alcremie
HA Indeedee
HA Eevee
Goomy
All starters (and a spare Gigantimax Charizard)
Ponyta
Most Sword Exclusives (missing a couple Ice types, Passimian, Basculin, Stonjo

Feel free to message me if there's anything you like or want to make arrangements for.

CM_Ace

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Anyone got a spare fossilized fish they can send me? Don't have much (only just beat the 7th gym) but I can try sending anything exclusive to Sword or a fossilized bird/dino.

Green Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone out there willing to let me hold a Zamazenta?

I also need Sableye, Mimikyu, Solosis or any of it's forms, and Drampa. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

CrazyAznKT

Nov 8, 2017
Okay, no more posting an hour before I pass out and go to sleep. Does anyone want to trade for fossil parts? I have two fossilized fish and two fossilized drake to trade for two fossilized dino and two fossilized bird

Anyone out there willing to let me hold a Zamazenta?

I also need Sableye, Mimikyu, Solosis or any of it's forms, and Drampa. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
dming you, I can trade for solosis

kodax_shc

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
Wondering if anybody could trade me a Cursed Body Corsola?

I've not got much to offer but I do have the following hidden ability pokes to offer as a trade:

Onix - Weak Armor
Wailmer - Pressure
Pyukumuku - Unaware
Pichu - Lightning Rod
Ralts - Telepathy

Please PM me! I'll be around for the next couple hours.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Can anyone trade me a corsola. I dont care what ability just need it for the pokedex.

Last edited:

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you! I think I already traded you a HA Applin which is the only thing of interest I really have though I do have some gigantamax pokemon like Kingler, Snorlax, and Corvinight if you'd be interested in any of those.
Already have Snorlax, and I don't want to rob you off your only Gmaxes. Just trade me anything.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Already have Snorlax, and I don't want to rob you off your only Gmaxes. Just trade me anything.
okay then. I'll be using code 5723.

Edit: Someone else seems to be using that code and keeps quiting so I assume its not you. Let me know when your ready and what code you want to use.

Last edited:

Caz

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Anyone have a Hidden Ability Darumaka or Darmanitan they'd be willing to breed or part ways with? I can offer Scorbunny or Grookey.

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
Can anyone help with finishing my dex? Need a touch trade on Zamazenta, Slurpuff, and Ryperior. Got pretty much everything else if anyone needs something in return.

Ultraviolence

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone help with finishing my dex? Need a touch trade on Zamazenta, Slurpuff, and Ryperior. Got pretty much everything else if anyone needs something in return.
I don't have Zamazenta but I do have a Slurpuff and you can trade me a Rhydon holding the protector and I'll trade the Rhyperior back to you. Do you have the Shield exclusives like Goomy and Drampa?

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
If anyone gets a spare Zacian from a second Sword playthrough or something I've got a Shiny jolly infiltrator Dreepy I would trade
EK0S9tGWsAMM7fO

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone willing to let me touch trade a Zamazenta, then return it? It's the last thing I have left to finish my dex. Got practically everything else if there's anything needed.

Watta92

Nov 8, 2019
hey i usually dont do this but i´m so close to completing my pokedex that i am going to try to finish it this time.

i´m looking for some shield eclusive pokemon/ trade evolutions. I have gotten some from suprise trading and from the overworld but i can not find them all. I can give back some other version eclusive from sword or i could help with trade evolutions.

here it the list i am still looking for:

Gigalith
Appletun
Slurpuff
Spritzee
Aromatisee
Rhyperior
escalvalier
Accelgor
Vullaby and mandibuzz
sableye
trevenant