• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Hey everyone, still looking for any HA Pokémon anyone might have, as well as a Sableye and Feebas.

I've got the following HA Pokémon to trade in return (though in some cases I may need a few minutes to breed):

Indeedee
Riolu
Impidimp
Hawlucha
Scraggy
Pyukumuku

Drop me a message if you're interested!

Atlantis

Oct 25, 2017
Hey everyone, still looking for any HA Pokémon anyone might have, as well as a Sableye and Feebas.

I've got the following HA Pokémon to trade in return (though in some cases I may need a few minutes to breed):

Indeedee
Riolu
Impidimp
Hawlucha
Scraggy
Pyukumuku

I have HA Quagsire, Gigalith, or Whimsicott (lol) if you're interested. I'd love a HA Indeedee.

Late to the game I know, but I have a few 5IV (Missing ATK) Timid Dreepy if anyone would like one. All female and all with Infiltrator except one Clear Body. Happy to trade them out for anything, but Sword exclusives, HA Indeedee or Toxapex, or Clefairy/Clefable in a Premier Ball would be awesome.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
I have HA Quagsire, Gigalith, or Whimsicott (lol) if you're interested. I'd love a HA Indeedee.

Late to the game I know, but I have a few 5IV (Missing ATK) Timid Dreepy if anyone would like one. All female and all with Infiltrator except one Clear Body. Happy to trade them out for anything, but Sword exclusives, HA Indeedee or Toxapex, or Clefairy/Clefable in a Premier Ball would be awesome.

I'm at work now, but if you're available 5 hours from now or so, I'll absolutely take you up on that Whimsicott.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
6IV JPN Ditto for trade. Looking for Adamant Zacian holding a BP item, or something else that is rare (like flame/toxic orb)

RedFury

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone have a turtonator for trade. Have baby drampas to trade.

Also would like to trade for a ditto(preferably one that speaks several languages)

Last edited:

Pierogi Mage

One Winged Slayer
Dec 7, 2017
Was wondering if anyone could help me complete the pokedex with some touch trading? These are the ones im missing

207. Appletun
212. Spritzee
213. Aromatisse
222. Croagunk
223. Toxicroak
236. Corsola
237. Cursola
248. Throh
274. Escavalier
278. Accelgor
283. Vullaby
284. Mandibuzz
342. Oranguru
346. Drampa
362. Lunatone
370. Eiscue

itsaziz

Nov 8, 2017

Indeedee
Riolu
Impidimp
Hawlucha
Scraggy
Pyukumuku

I have HA Eevee, if you're willing to trade HA Riolu?

GoldStarz

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have a HA Espurr/Meowstic or HA Abomasnow? Serebii doesn't have them listed as available but the datamine said you could get them so I figure I might as well ask around.

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
For people looking for a Foreign Ditto, people are using the link code 4448 to trade Dittos this is how I got a Japanese Ditto. Me and my friends literally just got one using this method tho it might take a while to find the right trade partner if you're unlucky (I got mine on the 6th try but my friend got his on the upper teens)

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Can anyone he;p me evolve 3 trade evos quickly? They are for Rhyperior, Slurpuff and Trerevant.

Avalt

Nov 3, 2017
I need some of them Sword exclusives if any one would be so kind to share.
For now I'm looking for:
Seedot, Mawile, Solrock, Darumaka, Gothita, Rufflet, and Deino

I have a bunch of Corsolas, Larvitars, and Goomys if any one needs.
I'll be online for the next hour or so.

Astrogamer

Oct 25, 2017
I need some of them Sword exclusives if any one would be so kind to share.
For now I'm looking for:
Seedot, Mawile, Solrock, Darumaka, Gothita, Rufflet, and Deino

I have a bunch of Corsolas, Larvitars, and Goomys if any one needs.
I'll be online for the next hour or so.
I have those but I need Croagunk, Solosis and Spritzee/Aromatisse as well as trevenant and gigalith (Got the pre-evolutions if you don't have one on hand). if you can help with those, I can give you the ones you need

Avalt

Nov 3, 2017
I have those but I need Croagunk, Solosis and Spritzee/Aromatisse as well as trevenant and gigalith (Got the pre-evolutions if you don't have one on hand). if you can help with those, I can give you the ones you need
I have everything ready except for solosis. It just doesn't want to get foggy at Giant's Cap :(

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
I received a Grookey in a surprise trade that I would trade for a Sobble or Scorbunny

I also have an Eiscue that I can breed if anyone is interested in trading for the egg :)