• To celebrate the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Steam, Xbox Games Studios has provided 5 Steam copies of the game and 5 Xbox One copies of the game! We will be giving these away in the Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Some Steam copies will also be given away to the PC Gaming Era community.
  • An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 4 days, 3 hours, 37 minutes, 39 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Pokémon Sword and Shield Trading Thread

Atlantis

Oct 25, 2017
God, that would be awesome of you! What do you want in return?

Just let me know if/when you're ready via PM
For Sword exclusives, besides Zacian, I'm still looking for Seedot, Mawile, Solrock, Gothita, and Swirlix. Beyond those, if you're able to get any of the Cleffa-line in a Premiere Ball or have something hold a Fire Blast TR that'd be awesome!

I actually need Aromatisse for my own Pokedex. If you're able to have Swirlix hold a Satchet, I can attach a Whipped Dream to Spritzee and we can trade back and forth a few times.

Turbowaffles

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
For Sword exclusives, besides Zacian, I'm still looking for Seedot, Mawile, Solrock, Gothita, and Swirlix. Beyond those, if you're able to get any of the Cleffa-line in a Premiere Ball or have something hold a Fire Blast TR that'd be awesome!

I actually need Aromatisse for my own Pokedex. If you're able to have Swirlix hold a Satchet, I can attach a Whipped Dream to Spritzee and we can trade back and forth a few times.
I just need to get Mawile and Clefairy, but I've got everything else ready to go. Turns out I don't need Spritzee so I'm just gonna give you Swirlix holding a Sachet, and you can keep it because I already have one. :D

Oct 26, 2017
Finally got to the daycare on Route 5! Anyone fancy trading me a female Scorbunny and maybe a Light Ball for my Pikachu to hold?

I can offer any of my abundance of brilliant Vulpix. :P

Regio_sk8

Nov 7, 2017
looking for flapple and a Galarian darumaka, i have an appletun to offer for the flapple

And i also have ready for trade:
Starters
Eiscue
Ponyta
Jangmo-o
Rufflet
Drampa
Tortunator
Goomy
Larvitar
Oranguru
Sableye
Lunatone
Deino

Atlantis

Oct 25, 2017
I just need to get Mawile and Clefairy, but I've got everything else ready to go. Turns out I don't need Spritzee so I'm just gonna give you Swirlix holding a Sachet, and you can keep it because I already have one. :D
Do you need Aromatisse? Slurpuff and Aromatisse are both trade evolutions so we can get those both out of the way for both of us. :)

Cokomon

Nov 11, 2017
Does anyone have an HA Farfetch'd they'd be willing to part with? I'm tired of wrestling with the raid den RNG. As far as HA Pokemon for trade, I can easily breed more of the following:
  • Charmander
  • Indeedee
  • Snom
  • Eevee

Turbowaffles

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Do you need Aromatisse? Slurpuff and Aromatisse are both trade evolutions so we can get those both out of the way for both of us. :)
I had forgotten I already traded for an Aromatisse before so I need to take it out of my post, lol. But I am absolutely happy to give you the Swirlix w/Sachet for everything else you're doing for me. :)

Atlantis

Oct 25, 2017
I had forgotten I already traded for an Aromatisse before so I need to take it out of my post, lol. But I am absolutely happy to give you the Swirlix w/Sachet for everything else you're doing for me. :)
I actually need all three of Aromatisse, Swirlix, and Slurpuff. So if you don't mind trading back and forth a bit I'll send a Whipped Dream over with one of the Pokemon.

I should be all set to go on my end, so just let me know when you're ready!

Last edited:

Astrogamer

Oct 25, 2017
I'm looking to get the following
Solosis
Aromatisse (I got a Spritzee with a Sachet)
Evolving shelmet/Karrablast

I got all the Sword exclusives if you want them as a couple HA Pinurchin

Watta92

Nov 8, 2019
Hey can somebody help me to evolve my phantump,karrablast, swirlix, shelmet , rhydon and boldore.

Also still looking for shield exclusives spritzee ( and evolution) the vullaby line, sableye, oranguru lunatone, drampa, eiscue and zamazenta ( wiling to touchtrade) and appletun

dont breed iv pokemon but can breed the starters and sword exclusives for return

Last edited:

teflontactics

Oct 25, 2017
Ontario, Canada
LF: Gigantamax versions of
  • Alcremie
  • Appletun
  • Coalossal
  • Copperajah
  • Duraludon
  • Flapple
  • Garbodor
  • Gengar
  • Hatterene
  • Lapras
  • Orbeetle
I've got Gigantamax versions of Snorlax, Butterfree, Sandaconda, Centiscorch, and Corviknight for trade towards those, and I can breed most of the Pokedex (aside from one-offs and Flapple) if you'd rather something like that at level 1.

Sep 14, 2018
I'm looking for a Vullaby or Mandibuzz in a regular Pokeball, alongside a HA Darmanitan and (still) a HA Sableye.

In return, I have HA:

Wooper
Eevee
Tympole
Magikarp
Farfetch'd
Mareanie
Corphish
Corsola
Rookidee

All with at least 2/3 'Best' IVs.

Please, someone assist me in my eternal struggle for a hidden ability gem gremlin.

Yuntu

Nov 7, 2019
Germany
Looking for Lotad with 5IV Modest. Less is also ok, just really needs perfect Speed.

Can offer:

5IV Modest Wingull
5IV Tympole
4IV 0 Speed Ferroseed (would need a lil bit of breeding)
5IV Adamant Arrokuda
5IV Modest Rotom (would also need a bit of breeding)

Turbowaffles

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Welp, I forgot one... Does anyone have a Salandit breedject they'd be willing to trade? I would super appreciate the help. I think I'm done with exclusives after that.

Benzychenz

Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Anyone able to help me out with trade evolutions or shield exclusives?

I have Swirlix and Rhydon with their items ready to go, and a Sachet on hand once I have the Spritzee, plus Shelmet/Karrablast and Phantump to evolve.

Then I need Lotad, Appletun (or a Sweet Apple), Spritzee, Croagunk, Corsola, Solosis, Vullaby, Sableye, Ponyta, Oranguru, Drampa, Lunatone, Eiscue, Larvitar, Goomy, and a touch trade for Zamazenta.

Don't really have much of value to offer, though I do have a spare foreign Gmax Snorlax I got from wonder trade, or I can quickly breed doubles for all the Sword exclusives.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere...
Anyone able to help me out with trade evolutions or shield exclusives?

I have Swirlix and Rhydon with their items ready to go, and a Sachet on hand once I have the Spritzee, plus Shelmet/Karrablast and Phantump to evolve.

Then I need Lotad, Appletun (or a Sweet Apple), Spritzee, Croagunk, Corsola, Solosis, Vullaby, Sableye, Ponyta, Oranguru, Drampa, Lunatone, Eiscue, Larvitar, Goomy, and a touch trade for Zamazenta.

Don't really have much of value to offer, though I do have a spare foreign Gmax Snorlax I got from wonder trade, or I can quickly breed doubles for all the Sword exclusives.
Hey Benzychenz. I can! I'm also trying to finding someone to trade evolve, so that'll be win-win for us. If you can spare me some sword exclusives that'll be great!