• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ChrisEnri

Banned
Mar 30, 2019
Hi everyone! I need help to complete my pokédex.

I'm missing Flapple, Sawk, Solrock, Stonjourner, Zacian.

If someone can help me with those, Zacian i will give back and will trade my Zamazenta for it.

mandiller

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Does anyone have a non-English Ditto? I've got a 4 perfect IV one in English (best I've found from the raid so far). Anyone want to trade for a similar IV non-English?

Zephyx

Oct 28, 2017

If someone can help me with those, Zacian i will give back and will trade my Zamazenta for it.

I can help you with Sawk. I have an extra Applin as well if you want. You mind trading in the version exclusive counterpart?

BloodshotX

Jan 25, 2018
Anyone here that can help me with appletun? Its basically the only shield exclusive that i beed besides a dex ebtry of zamazenta. Anyone got a spare appletun or someone thats willing to trade something that has the sweet apple item(you can use that to evolve applin into appletun in sword right?)

DevilPuncher

Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
Can anyone give me Pokerus? I have a bunch of Dreepy breedjects up for grabs.

Edit: Breedjects are all 4-5 imperfect IV's in Moon Balls if that sweetens the pot.

Last edited:

Mameshiba

Oct 28, 2017
Hey I am looking for a sweet apple, could trade a tart apple, most of the sword exclusives or a non-english 4 iv ditto for it.

teflontactics

Oct 25, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Hey I am looking for a sweet apple, could trade a tart apple, most of the sword exclusives or a non-english 4 iv ditto for it.
I can trade you a random Pokemon holding a Sweet Apple for the same with a Tart Apple. PM me a trade code, I'm online now.

Edit: Kicked offline just now and can't get back on thanks to some DNS error. Anyone else having this issue, or just me?

Double Edit: Must've been a server issue, back online now.

Last edited:

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
So anyone have Polteageist or it's pre-evo? I have plenty of G-Max Snorlaxes, Butterfrees, and Sandacondas to trade for it. Or general Shield exclusives.

Joqu

Oct 25, 2017
The Waffle Kingdom
Hi, I'd really like a Farfetch'd with a Leek for my team but I own Shield
Still playing through the story so I can't offer much, but I do have some Galarian Ponyta

Sorry for quoting myself here, I know I don't have anything good to offer, but I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out with this. I've put my playthrough on hold because I really want that farfetch'd in my team, he's one of my favourite Pokemon. I've been surprise trading in the hopes of getting one but I've been having more luck getting shield exclusives! :(

SuperNHG64

Nov 5, 2017
Denmark
Sorry for quoting myself here, I know I don't have anything good to offer, but I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out with this. I've put my playthrough on hold because I really want that farfetch'd in my team, he's one of my favourite Pokemon. I've been surprise trading in the hopes of getting one but I've been having more luck getting shield exclusives! :(
I'll happily trade you one of my Farfetch'd breedjects, but since I'm playing Shield myself I have no easy way to get a Leek.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Got some 4 IV Jolly natured Inflitrator Dreepys for trade. Looking for Feebas, Galarian Darmantian, and Mimikyu.

teflontactics

Oct 25, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I can give you a 4IV Farfetch'd with a Leek.

teflontactics

Oct 25, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Got some 4 IV Jolly natured Inflitrator Dreepys for trade. Looking for Feebas, Galarian Darmantian, and Mimikyu.
Darmanatan, not Darumaka? (I can evolve it, just checking in case you need both -- only have a Darumaka at the moment, but tons of extra XP stuff)
Also, does IV matter or are you using these? I can grab the other two quick, but they'll probably be bad IV -- good ones will take time.

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
Darmanatan, not Darumaka? (I can evolve it, just checking in case you need both -- only have a Darumaka at the moment, but tons of extra XP stuff)
Also, does IV matter or are you using these? I can grab the other two quick, but they'll probably be bad IV -- good ones will take time.

Meant to say Darumaka, yeah. And I've managed to get all 3 off my list. I still have plenty of the aforementioned Dreepys if you'd like to trade for something else (anything with a Hidden Ability suits me fine, or if you have a Clear Body Dreepy, that would also work). I'm at work though, so it'll be 4 - 5 hours before I'm available to trade. Feel free to PM me.

Oh, and IVs don't matter all that much to me at this time for the purposes of trading. I got me a 5IV Ditto for breeding, so bad IVs just means another few breeding cycles.

As for everyone else: if you've got any Pokémon with Hidden Abilities, or Dittos of various natures, and you want a Jolly 4IV Dreepy, or an HA Seedot, Indeedee, Scraggy, Gothita, or Eevee, feel free to message me!

teflontactics

Oct 25, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Meant to say Darumaka, yeah. And I've managed to get all 3 off my list. I still have plenty of the aforementioned Dreepys if you'd like to trade for something else (anything with a Hidden Ability suits me fine, or if you have a Clear Body Dreepy, that would also work). I'm at work though, so it'll be 4 - 5 hours before I'm available to trade. Feel free to PM me.

Oh, and IVs don't matter all that much to me at this time for the purposes of trading. I got me a 5IV Ditto for breeding, so bad IVs just means another few breeding cycles.

As for everyone else: if you've got any Pokémon with Hidden Abilities, or Dittos of various natures, and you want a Jolly 4IV Dreepy, or an HA Seedot, Indeedee, Scraggy, Gothita, or Eevee, feel free to message me!
I don't need anything other than Gigantamax stuff, so if you're good I'm good. I'm mostly just camping this thread to help people fill their Pokedex.

kayos90

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Is someone able to help me finish my dex? I'm looking for the below
  • Seedot line
  • Flapple
  • Slurpuff
  • Aromatisse
  • Farfetch'd
  • Sirfetch'd
  • Gothita line
  • Escavalier
  • Accelgor
  • Mawile
  • Trevenant
  • Passimian
  • Turtonator
  • Darumaka line
  • Stonjourner
  • Deino line
  • Jangmo-o line
  • Zacian

Tomita

Oct 25, 2017
Back online for the evening, and still looking for a tart apple. I have a sweet apple/Appletun to trade in return or some other Shield exclusives like Ponyta.

<snip>

I have a Seedot, Deino, Farfetch'd (not sure if I have the right leek for Sirfetch'd though??), and a Phantump I could trade you so you can get a Trevenant. Although I only have Phantumps so maybe you could trade me one back so I also have a Trevenant?

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
Looking for someone who could get me these things

Eiscue in a Premier Ball
HA Corsela in a Dusk Ball
HA Lucario in a Luxury Ball
Grooky and Scorbunny eggs
Touch trade Zamazenta
One sweet apple
Dont have a lot but I do have a bunch of 4 iv dittos along with 3 5 iv dittos too

CrazyAznKT

Nov 8, 2017

• Seedot line
  • Flapple
  • Slurpuff
  • Aromatisse
  • Farfetch'd
  • Sirfetch'd
  • Gothita line
  • Escavalier
  • Accelgor
  • Mawile
  • Trevenant
  • Passimian
  • Turtonator
  • Darumaka line
  • Stonjourner
  • Deino line
  • Jangmo-o line
  • Zacian

Man, is everybody on Resetera playing Shield? haha. I'm also on Shield but I have a few extra Sword exclusives I've bred. I've got

-Jang-mo-o
-Seedot
-Rufflet
-Swirlix
-Scraggy
-Sawk
-Red Basculin
-Solrock
-Sirfetch'd (I only have one leek and I'm saving it so I can make more Sirfetch'd, you can breed your own Farfetch'd though)

dm me and I'll send you those for randos. Unless you have other Sword exclusives that I haven't listed because I'm still missing a few.
Looking for someone who could get me these things

Eiscue in a Premier Ball
HA Corsela in a Dusk Ball
HA Lucario in a Luxury Ball
Grooky and Scorbunny eggs
Touch trade Zamazenta
One sweet apple
Dont have a lot but I do have a bunch of 4 iv dittos along with 3 5 iv dittos too
That's specific in a way I don't get, but I breed a grookey and scorbunny egg for you real quick and try to catch an eiscue in a premier ball real fast! If you want, I have an extra Appletun too (I already used the sweet apple, sorry)

teflontactics

Oct 25, 2017
Ontario, Canada
Man, is everybody on Resetera playing Shield? haha. I'm also on Shield but I have a few extra Sword exclusives I've bred. I've got

-Jang-mo-o
-Seedot
-Rufflet
-Swirlix
-Scraggy
-Sawk
-Red Basculin
-Solrock
-Sirfetch'd (I only have one leek and I'm saving it so I can make more Sirfetch'd, you can breed your own Farfetch'd though)

dm me and I'll send you those for randos. Unless you have other Sword exclusives that I haven't listed because I'm still missing a few.

That's specific in a way I don't get, but I breed a grookey and scorbunny egg for you real quick and try to catch an eiscue in a premier ball real fast! If you want, I have an extra Appletun too (I already used the sweet apple, sorry)
What Sword exclusives are you missing? I can't get the fossils or Flapple very easily (if at all), but I believe I've got the rest if you need filling out -- especially since you're helping people. :)

CrazyAznKT

Nov 8, 2017
What Sword exclusives are you missing? I can't get the fossils or Flapple very easily (if at all), but I believe I've got the rest if you need filling out -- especially since you're helping people. :)

I'm good on fossils, thanks! Actually, if you need fossils, I have a bunch to give away. Flapple is gonna be that elusive one, I don't even know how I managed to get two extra Appletun haha - I'm saving one for a friend and one for a permatrade for Flapple

Exclusives I'm missing:
Deino
Gothita
Mawile
Passimian
Turnator
Darumaka
Stonejourner

Also:
Pink Shellos/Gastrodon (Are these actually exclusive? I'm missing them either wayy)
Touch Trade legendaries
Trade evolve Aromatisse (I have Spritzee w/ Sachet)

I don't mind evolving the evolutionary lines myself so a lvl 1 is fine

teflontactics

Oct 25, 2017
Ontario, Canada
I'm good on fossils, thanks! Actually, if you need fossils, I have a bunch to give away. Flapple is gonna be that elusive one, I don't even know how I managed to get two extra Appletun haha - I'm saving one for a friend and one for a permatrade for Flapple

Exclusives I'm missing:
Deino
Gothita
Mawile
Passimian
Turnator
Darumaka
Stonejourner

Also:
Pink Shellos/Gastrodon (Are these actually exclusive? I'm missing them either wayy)
Touch Trade legendaries

I've got all those other than the pink Shellos/Gastrodon and the Sword legendary, and I'm willing to trade evolve your Spritzee too. Give me a minute to gather them in one box for easy trading and I'll PM you.

Don't need anything in return, btw. :)

Minataur

Oct 25, 2017
Was wondering if anyone wanted to do a Ditto for Ditto trade for Masuda Method purposes? I'm using an English-language game and I've got a bevy of 4IV Dittos (including one with 0 Speed for Trick Room breeding) that I can offer in exchange!

I'm also in search of a Modest Sinistea with Weak Armour and an Adamant Grimmsnarl with Prankster if anyone's got either of those! Here's what I got, all with 4IV or more:

-Jolly Gluttony Zigzagoon w/ Knock-Off
-Timid Deino
-Jolly Darumaka
-Adamant Thick Fat Swinub w/ Icicle Crash
-Sassy Compound Eyes Blipbug w/ Recover and Sticky Web
-Bold Cursed Body Corsola w/ Haze

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
That's specific in a way I don't get, but I breed a grookey and scorbunny egg for you real quick and try to catch an eiscue in a premier ball real fast!

Exclusives I'm missing:
Deino
Gothita
Mawile
Passimian
Turnator
Darumaka
Stonejourner

Also:
Touch Trade legendaries

I can breed you a Deino/Darramaka for the Grooky/Sobble eggs I need. If you got the Eiscue I could also get you Stonejourner

ChrisEnri

Banned
Mar 30, 2019
I finally got all the Sword exclusives except for Zacian.

If someone could let me borrow it just so I register it in my pokédex I would greatly appreciate.

If someone needs any exclusives from shield and now sword please PM and i can breed them, except Flapple since i don't have any tart apples.

CrazyAznKT thanks for offering to help, if you need any Pokémon please PM me :)

SSF1991

Jun 19, 2018
Anyone got a Lucario? I have a Level 31 Gengar, Level 36 Snorlax, Level 60 Crustle, or a Level 63 Sandaconda I can give in return.

CrazyAznKT

Nov 8, 2017
I finally got all the Sword exclusives except for Zacian.

If someone could let me borrow it just so I register it in my pokédex I would greatly appreciate.

If someone needs any exclusives from shield and now sword please PM and i can breed them, except Flapple since i don't have any tart apples.

CrazyAznKT thanks for offering to help, if you need any Pokémon please PM me :)

I got the rest of the Sword exclusives, thanks! I'm pretty much in the same situation as you now with Zacian and Flapple, the most rare legendary. And also Pink Shellos.

I can breed you a Deino/Darramaka for the Grooky/Sobble eggs I need. If you got the Eiscue I could also get you Stonejourner
I got the rest of the exclusives now, just looking for Flapple, pink Shellos, and touch trade legendaries but I'll give the eggs and Eiscue for randos! Actually, I'll take any extra Sword fossils if you have any?

Deleted member 25140

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Still looking for any foreign Ditto, wanna give it to my little brother Cos he's trying to breed a shiny. Can offer a 6IV hidden ability Dreepy or a 6IV Adamant Toxtricity (no EVs), both in Premier Balls.

SuperNHG64

Nov 5, 2017
Denmark
I have a few non-ENG Ditto that I ended up not needing. If anyone is still needs one I'm looking for the following items: Timid Mint, Ability Capsule, Life Orb, Choice Band, Choice Scarf and Choice Specs. I might also be interested in something caught in a rare ball (if I don't already have it of course).

Wijuci

Jan 16, 2018
I'll reiterate my request from the other day : does anyone have a Trevenant with its hidden ability (Harvest) and would be willing to give it to me?
I can provide Shield exclusives if needed.

Oct 29, 2017
Also:
Touch Trade legendaries
I'm pretty sure West Shellos and Gastrodon are not officialy in the game yet, mate. They'll become available when Home releases. If you happen to see one going around it's definitely a hacked mon.

Was wondering if anyone wanted to do a Ditto for Ditto trade for Masuda Method purposes? I'm using an English-language game and I've got a bevy of 4IV Dittos (including one with 0 Speed for Trick Room breeding) that I can offer in exchange!

I'm also in search of a Modest Sinistea with Weak Armour and an Adamant Grimmsnarl with Prankster if anyone's got either of those! Here's what I got, all with 4IV or more:

-Jolly Gluttony Zigzagoon w/ Knock-Off
-Timid Deino
-Jolly Darumaka
-Adamant Thick Fat Swinub w/ Icicle Crash
-Sassy Compound Eyes Blipbug w/ Recover and Sticky Web
-Bold Cursed Body Corsola w/ Haze
Hey, I can get you an Adamant Impidimp w/Prankster if you don't mind a random 5IV one in a Great Ball. I could use a Zigzagoon with Knock-Off, and I just need it for the egg move so I don't really care about nature/ability (hell, if you happen to have a Linoone or an Obstagoon with it, that'd be even better).

Last edited:

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
So I've finally got my breeding program in full swing, and this is what's on offer today:

3 and 4 IV Jolly Clear Body Dreepy
3 and 4 IV Jolly Mimikyu
5IV Jolly Scorbunny with High Jump Kick Egg Move
3 and 4 IV Jolly Darumaka (I can also throw in an ice stone if needed)

What I'm looking for:
Strong Jaw Dracovish (Fish Fossils also work)
Dittos of varying natures (especially Adamant and Impish)
Any Pokemon with Hidden Abilities (especially Toxapex/Mareanie)

Message me if interested!

Last edited:

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
So I've finally got my breeding program in full swing, and this is what's on offer today:

3 and 4 IV Jolly Clear Body Dreepy
3 and 4 IV Jolly Mimikyu
5IV Jolly Scorbunny with High Jump Kick Egg Move
3 and 4 IV Jolly Darumaka (I can also throw in an ice stone if needed)

What I'm looking for:
Strong Jaw Dracovish (Fish Fossils also work)
Dittos of varying natures (especially Adamant and Impish)
Rookidee with Roost egg move
Any Pokemon with Hidden Abilities (especially Toxapex/Mareanie)

Message me if interested!
I'd like the Scorbunny. Is a fish fossil ok?