• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

alvmew

Nov 12, 2017
Does anyone have any 6IV foreign Dittos? I'm unclear if they're a real thing or not at this point in this game. Either way I'm going to list what I have right now to see if anyone wants/needs anything and I can spend the weekend making them for some people if you need em.

Don't have a spare foreign one to trade, but yes they are real (I have a 6IV non-ENG and one ENG - just gotta get super lucky in five-star ditto raids).

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
Don't have a spare foreign one to trade, but yes they are real (I have a 6IV non-ENG and one ENG - just gotta get super lucky in five-star ditto raids).
Damn that sucks. I tried to post on the PokemonTrading reddit and got spooked by all the disclaimers and stuff and now I'm not sure if I can trade on there for it without possibly getting banned or something @_@

All I wanna do is make a bunch of mons haha.

alvmew

Nov 12, 2017
Damn that sucks. I tried to post on the PokemonTrading reddit and got spooked by all the disclaimers and stuff and now I'm not sure if I can trade on there for it without possibly getting banned or something @_@

All I wanna do is make a bunch of mons haha.

You can trade for them! That's where I got mine lol. Disclaimers are just to tell people it isn't likely you'll find one, at least not without a super good offer since they're so rare (usually shinies, multiple masterballs, or the dogs with their items).

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
You can trade for them! That's where I got mine lol. Disclaimers are just to tell people it isn't likely you'll find one, at least not without a super good offer since they're so rare (usually shinies, multiple masterballs, or the dogs with their items).
Multiple Masterballs raises some flags lol. But that makes sense. I have a shiny feebas and toxel I bred so I tried to offer those too. We'll see if anyone has any haha.

But good to know you can legit trade for them without being disqualified or something.

alvmew

Nov 12, 2017
Multiple Masterballs raises some flags lol. But that makes sense. I have a shiny feebas and toxel I bred so I tried to offer those too. We'll see if anyone has any haha.

But good to know you can legit trade for them without being disqualified or something.

How so? Not everyone uses theirs and so not too hard to accumulate them if you trade a lot with folks like that or are lucky with Lotto ID - have three myself all from trades.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
If anyone has an Aromatisse or Swirlex or their Evo items Sachet and Whipped dream I have everything except them and Zacian which I just want credit for.

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
LF: HA Corsola, HA Sableye, HA Reuniclus, HA Appletun , GMax Lapras with water Absorb (Shell armor is fine as well I can use a capsule on it).

I'm willing to breed/trade HA Lucario, HA Falinks, HA Duraludon, HA Trevenant, HA Farfetch, HA Snorunt, HA Indeedee, HA Grpapploct, HA Charizard, HA Crawdaunt, HA Braviary, HA Obstagoon, HA Arcanine, HA Quasire, HA Weavile, HA Corviknight, HA Dragapult, HA Gardevoir, HA Ninetales, HA DIggersby, HA Flapple, HA Kingler, HA Xatu, HA HAtterene, HA Orbeetle, HA Pincurchin, HA Heliolisk, HA Gyarados, HA Pyukumuku, HA Pangoro (I have way more HA mons but these are the ones I remember so ask me if you want something else).

GMax for trade are HA Snorlax, Machamp.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
LF: HA Corsola, HA Sableye, HA Reuniclus, HA Appletun , GMax Lapras with water Absorb (Shell armor is fine as well I can use a capsule on it).

I'm willing to breed/trade HA Lucario, HA Falinks, HA Duraludon, HA Trevenant, HA Farfetch, HA Snorunt, HA Indeedee, HA Grpapploct, HA Charizard, HA Crawdaunt, HA Braviary, HA Obstagoon, HA Arcanine, HA Quasire, HA Weavile, HA Corviknight, HA Dragapult, HA Gardevoir, HA Ninetales, HA DIggersby, HA Flapple, HA Kingler, HA Xatu, HA HAtterene, HA Orbeetle, HA Pincurchin, HA Heliolisk, HA Gyarados, HA Pyukumuku, HA Pangoro (I have way more HA mons but these are the ones I remember so ask me if you want something else).

I can help with HA Corsola in exchange for HA Duraldon. Do you really need HA Appletun though? You have HA Flapple and could just breed the pre-evo. If you need the right apple I can trade you that for HA Braviary.

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017
I can help with HA Corsola in exchange for HA Duraldon. Do you really need HA Appletun though? You have HA Flapple and could just breed the pre-evo. If you need the right apple I can trade you that for HA Braviary.
Sure I have 5 perfect IV HA Duraludon for you (Pretty good Attack) & I'll breed you a HA Rufflet right away.

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK

I can trade you a HA Sableye for a HA Corphish.

Nightwing123

Oct 27, 2017

Now I'm just looking for HA Reuniclus, HA Tyranitar, HA Drampa, HA Oranguro, and GMax Lapras

HA Trades I can add/breed are Qwilfish, Rhyperior, Hawlucha, Crustle, Grimmsnarl, Mr. Rime, Seismitoad, Passimian, Darmanitan, Mawile, Gothitelle, Malamar, Scrafty, Salazzle, Dugtrio, Ribombee, Whimsicott, Klinklang, Slurpuff, Frosmoth, Polteageist, Shuckle, Drednaw, Shiinotic, Hippowdon, Kommo-o, Eevee, Mandibuzz, Chandelure, Roserade, Togekiss, Weezing, Toxapex, Alcremie, Dusknoir, Octillery, Mamoswine, Gastrodon, Gigalith, Araquanid, Raichu, Perrserker, Steelix, Conkeldurr, and Cinccino.

Last edited:

Burning Justice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Now I'm just looking for HA Reuniclus, HA Tyranitar, HA Drampa, HA Oranguro, and GMax Lapras

HA Trades I can add/breed are Qwilfish, Rhyperior, Hawlucha, Crustle, Grimmsnarl, Mr. Rime, Seismitoad, Passimian, Darmanitan, Mawile, Gothitelle, Malamar, Scrafty, Salazzle, Dugtrio, Ribombee, Whimsicott, Klinklang, Slurpuff, Frosmoth, Polteageist, Shuckle, Drednaw, Shiinotic, Hippowdon, Kommo-o, Eevee, Mandibuzz, Chandelure, Roserade, Togekiss, Weezing, Toxapex, Alcremie, Dusknoir, Octillery, Mamoswine, Gastrodon, Gigalith, Araquanid, Raichu, Perrserker, Steelix, Conkeldurr, and Cinccino.

Can get you an HA Solosis. Would like HA Klink.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
Looking for a Gigantimax Snorlax prior to the current raid event's scheduled end next Saturday.
I don't anticipate being far along enough in the game to be taking down 3-star L40+ raids by then.

I have a Jolly Cinderace with Max IVs in everything except Special Attack and Hi-Jump Kick bred onto it for trade.
Please send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks so much!

Oct 27, 2017
I'm looking for some Sword exclusives (Seedot, Mawile, Solrock, Darumaka, Gothita, Rufflet, Deino, Passimian, Turtonator, Jangmo-o, Stonjourner) in a luxury ball so I can breed tr ball down.

I can offer Shield exclusives (Solosis, Oranguru, Lunatone, Ponyta, Larvitar, Corsola, Sableye, Croagunk, Drampa, Eiscue, Vullaby, Goomy) also in luxury balls or some HA pokemon (applin, onix, ralts, cufant, corsola, gastrodon, eevee, shelmet, karrablast, milcery, heatmor, klink, riolu, togedemaru, pyukumuku, toxel).

Nov 20, 2019
is there anyone willing to touch trade a Rhyperior and Zacian? These are the only 2 pokemon I am missing in order to complete the pokedex, well, aside from the Type:Null that i still need to evolve.. anyway.. i hope someone can help me, I can offer some shield exclusives, thanks in advance!

Puffy

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
I'm looking for some Sword exclusives (Seedot, Mawile, Solrock, Darumaka, Gothita, Rufflet, Deino, Passimian, Turtonator, Jangmo-o, Stonjourner) in a luxury ball so I can breed tr ball down.

I can offer Shield exclusives (Solosis, Oranguru, Lunatone, Ponyta, Larvitar, Corsola, Sableye, Croagunk, Drampa, Eiscue, Vullaby, Goomy) also in luxury balls or some HA pokemon (applin, onix, ralts, cufant, corsola, gastrodon, eevee, shelmet, karrablast, milcery, heatmor, klink, riolu, togedemaru, pyukumuku, toxel).
I've got a luxury ball stonjourner. Do you have an aromatisse?

Ailanthium

Oct 27, 2017
So... just to throw it out there, what are people looking for in exchange for a Flame Orb? I don't currently have any Hidden Ability Pokemon with high IVs, but I don't mind breeding most anything and I do have high IV Zigzagoons, Ferroseeds (with 0 Spd), and Darumakas. I do have a couple shinies, but... bleh. I don't know if I want to trade them away for anything but a shiny.

I spent like two days breeding up a shiny Zigzagoon with perfect IVs and Guts and now I don't have a Flame Orb to make it competitive and it's driving me up the wall.

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
So... just to throw it out there, what are people looking for in exchange for a Flame Orb? I don't currently have any Hidden Ability Pokemon with high IVs, but I don't mind breeding most anything and I do have high IV Zigzagoons, Ferroseeds (with 0 Spd), and Darumakas. I do have a couple shinies, but... bleh. I don't know if I want to trade them away for anything but a shiny.

I spent like two days breeding up a shiny Zigzagoon with perfect IVs and Guts and now I don't have a Flame Orb to make it competitive and it's driving me up the wall.
From what I've seen elsewhere people are asking for masterballs and shinies... yeah.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Finally caught me a decent 5IV Ditto (almost 6, the last stat is "Fantastic" instead) so now I'm gonna spend way too long breeding things I don't need. Is it pretty common for most traders to be looking for specifically Hidden Ability versions of Pokes? 5IV is usually acceptable as long as the lowered stat isn't a preferred one, yeah? And with the Mints being a thing, is Nature still as important as it was prior? I just started breeding some 5IV Calm Sizzlipedes but I'm not really certain what is in "demand" really.

Puffy

Banned
Dec 15, 2017

I think people usually want a shiny or something they can't easily get themselves for a flame orb

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017

Masterballs, shinies, 6IV Dittos. I traded a Zacian for a flame orb

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I was gonna try to trade my masterball for a good foreign ditto but a flame orb may be more important. Damn it hope I can get one. Been grinding the tournament but no luck.

Ailanthium

Oct 27, 2017
Masterballs, shinies, 6IV Dittos. I traded a Zacian for a flame orb

Well, I do have an unused Master Ball, I guess... and honestly I don't see that much of a need for them aside from Gigantamax Raid shinies (which I don't foresee getting because I just use the reset trick to get GMax Pokemon anyways). Do people usually ask for multiple or is just one annoying enough to get?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Hey all. Looking for the following:
- HA Tympole
- TR24 Outrage

I've got a bunch of breedject of G-Darumaka, HA-Corsola, and Togepi (serene grace) with like 3 or 4 perfect IVs. Also all starters, etc etc.