• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Nov 20, 2019
Same here!
Now to start shiny hunting >_<

well, good luck with that! Hope you get many!! I only have one shiny and it's only by luck, the first egg that hatched when I was breeding Dreepy, so lucky i couldn't believe it. Lol

other than that, i'll probably do shiny hunt when someone trades me a non-english ditto. :)

alvmew

Nov 12, 2017
Hey folks!

Looking for a G-Max Lapras (must have either of its non-HA abilities) - willing to trade anything from my lists below, breed you anything from the Dex, or whatever else you might need within reason so lmk. Willing to trade both GMax Copperajah and Hatterene for the one Lapras!

GMaxes:
- Copperajah (Sheer Force)
- Hatterene (Anticipation)
- Butterfree (Tinted Lens and Compoundeyes)
- Snorlax (Gluttony, Thick Fat, and Immunity)
- Corviknight (Mirror Armor)
- Drednaw (Strong Jaw)
- Sandaconda (Sand Spit)
- Centiskorch (White Smoke)
- Charmander (Blaze)

Random items I have for trading:
- Bob's Food Tin
- Sweet Apple
- Whipped Dream
- Protector
- Reaper Cloth
- 2x Berry and Strawberry Sweets
- All Fossils
- Gold and standard bottle caps
- 2x Friend and Dream Balls
- 1x Heavy, Moon, Fast, and Lure Balls

Fully Bred ApriMons (assorted IVs):
- Modest HA Love/Beast Ball Lapras with Egg Moves (Sparkling Aria, Freeze-Dry, Curse, Ancient Power)
- Modest HA Heavy Ball Duraludon with Egg Moves (Slash, Night Slash, Mirror Coat)
- Jolly Moon/Beast Ball Eiscue with Egg Moves (Belly Drum, Aqua Ring, Icicle Crash, Soak)
- HA Friend Ball Applin with Egg Moves (Rollout, Defense Curl, Sucker Punch, Recycle)
- Adamant HA Level Ball Arrokuda with Egg Moves (Slash, Night Slash, Thrash, Acupressure)
- Bold HA Moon/Love Ball Corsola with Egg Moves (Destiny Bond, Confuse Ray, Water Pulse, Haze)
- Adamant HA Friend/Beast Ball Farfetch'd with Egg Moves (Night Slash, Double-Edge, Feint, Quick Attack)
- Adamant HA Heavy Ball Galarian Meowth with Egg Moves (Flail, Double-Edge, Covet, Night Slash)
- 5IV Adamant Scorbunny with Egg Moves (High Jump Kick, Sand Attack, Sucker Punch, Super Fang)
- Timid HA Love/Moon/Dream Ball Snom with Egg Moves (Mirror Coat, Fairy Wind, Bug Bite)
- Timid HA Friend/Moon Ball Dreepy with Egg Moves (Dragon Tail, Sucker Punch, Curse, Disable)

I have a BUNCH of other ApriMon, almost all with their HA, so if need something specific, lmk and I might just have it!

Lazybob

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Just got my hands on a 6IV foreign ditto so I'm willing to part with the other foreign ones I've gotten. IV spreads, natures and language listed below. Looking or offers.

ITA Gentle x/31/31/x/31/31
JPN Lonely 31/x/31/x/x/31
JPN Rash x//x/x/x/x/31

Not foreign but have a spare one with 0 speed. No best IV's though.

Serenitynow

Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to get into building more competitive teams and taking my first real deep dive into breeding, EV training, etc.

If anyone would be willing to trade me literally any Pokémon with Pokerus so I can spread it around, that would be dope. As I said, I'm a novice at this, so I probs can't deliver an x-nature, 6 IV y Pokémon with z ability for you.

SuperNHG64

Nov 5, 2017
Denmark
I'm trying to get into building more competitive teams and taking my first real deep dive into breeding, EV training, etc.

If anyone would be willing to trade me literally any Pokémon with Pokerus so I can spread it around, that would be dope. As I said, I'm a novice at this, so I probs can't deliver an x-nature, 6 IV y Pokémon with z ability for you.
I can infect something for you if you still need it.

Timppis

Banned
Apr 27, 2018
Hey. Looking for Gothita, I've got some shield exclusives and some rare eggs / breeds.

Also looking for Turtonator.

edit: Also my Shelmet needs / Karrablast trade.

389 down, 11 to go.

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
As I said, I'm a novice at this, so I probs can't deliver an x-nature, 6 IV y Pokémon with z ability for you.
Worthy of note that if u get a bunch of "breedjects" as in eggs you hatch looking for shinies or ivs and then dump them into surprise trade often times that's how I got started with finding specific Hidden Abilities and special pokeballs.

Surprise trade is a good source of gettings tarted on getting a bunch of stuff, and then the pokemontrading subreddit has been super helpful as well.

In fact in this thread SuperNHG64 has been super helpful getting me the stuff I need, making me want to pay it forward.

If you're looking for specific mons for teams maybe some of us can help!

spidye

Oct 28, 2017
Hi guys

I am looking for a gothita and stornjourner and can provide shield exclusive pokemon
is anyone interested in a trade?

Nov 20, 2019
Hey. Looking for Gothita, I've got some shield exclusives and some rare eggs / breeds.

Also looking for Turtonator.

edit: Also my Shelmet needs / Karrablast trade.

389 down, 11 to go.
Hi guys

I am looking for a gothita and stornjourner and can provide shield exclusive pokemon
is anyone interested in a trade?

if you still need them, i can trade you gothita, stonjourner and turtonator, just let me know

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
Hi! Really, really want to complete my Dex and I basically just need all the Shield exclusives, including Zamazenta. I can offer Sword exclusives if anyone is up for it.

It can be any stage. Oh, and if you trade evolve a mon, it registers the form before it evolves too? Ie Spritzee will be registered and then it will evolve into Aromatisse? And for Zamazenta, it will be a nice and quick back and forth since I don't want to part with Zacian for good :)

calloumiii

Sep 14, 2018
Anyone have a HA Applin to trade? I've got a bunch of other HA mons available, such as Mareanie, Sableye, Farfetch'd, Karrablast, Darm, etc. All are between 3-5IV as well.

Puffy

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
Thanks

I have these to offer;

Dream ball HA sinistea
Lure ball sinistea
Dream ball feebas
Love ball HA milcery
Level ball HA falinks
Love ball falinks
Fast ball HA growlithe
Beast ball dreepy
Moon ball dreepy
Moon ball cottonee
Dream ball cottonee
Moon ball HA corsala
Heavy ball corsala
Heavy ball HA rookidee
Level ball rookidee
Friend ball HA applin
Love ball HA applin
Beast ball HA lapras
Dream ball HA eevee
Love ball HA eevee
Level ball HA eevee
Heavy ball ferroseed
Friend ball larvitar
Beast ball darumaka
Heavy ball duraludon
Love ball mimkyu
Dream ball HA hatenna
Friend ball HA farfetch'd
Lure ball chewtle
Level ball stufful
Moon ball charmander
Love ball woobat

SuperNHG64

Nov 5, 2017
Denmark
Thanks

I have these to offer;

Dream ball HA sinistea
Lure ball sinistea
Dream ball feebas
Love ball HA milcery
Level ball HA falinks
Love ball falinks
Fast ball HA growlithe
Beast ball dreepy
Moon ball dreepy
Moon ball cottonee
Dream ball cottonee
Moon ball HA corsala
Heavy ball corsala
Heavy ball HA rookidee
Level ball rookidee
Friend ball HA applin
Love ball HA applin
Beast ball HA lapras
Dream ball HA eevee
Love ball HA eevee
Level ball HA eevee
Heavy ball ferroseed
Friend ball larvitar
Beast ball darumaka
Heavy ball duraludon
Love ball mimkyu
Dream ball HA hatenna
Friend ball HA farfetch'd
Lure ball chewtle
Level ball stufful
Moon ball charmander
Love ball woobat
A love ball Woobat would be nice. I have a Cufant ready to trade.

Blade24070

Oct 26, 2017
I need

- the Shield fossil items. I can trade the Sword ones, they can be attached to any Pokémon.

- Sableye. Can offer any Sword exclusive or a starter.

- Turtonator just to register to the dex, the weather in Lake of Outrage has NEVER been intensely sunny for me whenever I've checked.

- someone to trade evolve Rhydon to Rhyperior.

- I have the Satchel for evolving Spritzee but not the item to evolve Swirlix. If anyone could help me evolve Spritzee and/or just register Slurpuff, I'd appreciate it.

and that's it. Let me know if anyone is willing to help with any of these, thanks!

JEFFz0mg

Nov 2, 2017
I need

- the Shield fossil items. I can trade the Sword ones, they can be attached to any Pokémon.

- Turtonator just to register to the dex, the weather in Lake of Outrage has NEVER been intensely sunny for me whenever I've checked.

- I have the Satchel for evolving Spritzee but not the item to evolve Swirlix. If anyone could help me evolve Spritzee and/or just register Slurpuff, I'd appreciate it.

and that's it. Let me know if anyone is willing to help with any of these, thanks!

I can trade you the shield fossil items, trade to evolve your Rhydon, and give you a whipped dream to evolve Swirlix.

I need Stonejourner, Farfetch'd, Galarian Darumaka, and a Tart Apple. Also need to touch trade for Zacian.

Oct 27, 2017
Just putting this out there, but if someone happens to have a zacian in a luxury ball I'm willing to trade a zamazenta or eternatus for it, along with like a mint or something.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
I need

I can give you a sableye and turtonator. J don't really need anything in return

Slowbro

Oct 27, 2017
Hey friends!

I'm looking for: Sableye, Eiscue, Lunatone, and Drampa to complete my dex.

If anyone could help me out with any of those, it would be much appreciated. I have most sword exclusives available for trade. Thanks!