• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Keyouta

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I'd love to get the other starters (I chose Scorbunny), or some sort of surprise. Whatever this Dreepy is? I've been pretty good at avoiding spoilers and new Pokemon for this game. Just past second gym so I don't have too much of note on offer.

Thanks!

OP
OP

Deleted member 4532

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'd love to get the other starters (I chose Scorbunny), or some sort of surprise. Whatever this Dreepy is? I've been pretty good at avoiding spoilers and new Pokemon for this game. Just past second gym so I don't have too much of note on offer.

Thanks!
Dreepy is the pseudo legendary of the game. if you're interested pm me
This will probably be my last trade before I sleep

miyac

Nov 11, 2017

Thanks!

I can get you a Sobble, pm me to trade (:

Tomita

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna breed some Dreepy if anyone else wants some. Shoot me a PM -- I'll be around for a little while tonight haha

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
I'm looking for Hidden Power Corviknight if anyone has one to possibly trade. I have many things for trade too.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Have some newly hatched Scorbunny's looking for a Grookey in their place so I can breed him.

Also have the regional dragon (with hidden ability) and the steel dragon thingy from eggs to trade.

PM Link code

Edit: Trying to find those apple dragon thingies

Last edited:

Luxuria

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Miami, FL
Have some newly hatched Scorbunny's looking for a Sobble and Grookey in their place so I can breed them.

Also have the regional dragon (with hidden ability) and the steel dragon thingy from eggs to trade.

PM Link code

I have a spare Sobble I would like to trade for a Scorbunny.

Edit: Thank you so much!!

Last edited:

BlueRose

Oct 25, 2017
No, thank you! I now have all 3 starters! :D
I think the Farfetch'd I sent you was the one that took 24 great balls and 7 Poke balls to capture. Didn't have my Thievul on the team to use Thief to see if it had a leek at the time.
That's dedication! You reached the tipping point where you have already committed so many Pokeballs that you have to see it through!

ADM975

Feb 22, 2018
Thanks to Kaisere for helping me get the other two starters and Mondai for the Ditto! :)